Author's Chapter Notes:
This is pretty much the extent of the Buffy/Other and Spike/Other. It's just a flashback, I felt that I should show how this whole thing with them came about. If it gets too hard, you guys don't have to read it. I don't think it's completely necessary, but hopefully I didn't make it too bad.
Chapter 2

“Holy shit, B. Have you ever seen anything so fucking hot in your life? We can’t just turn him away.”

Buffy wasn’t convinced. “Do you really think it’s a good idea to have a guy stay with us? He could be a serial killer or something.”

Faith looked him up and down. “Maybe, but what a way to go. Come on, Buffy. You seriously need to live a little.”

Buffy sighed and figured that they weren’t likely to agree. “Fine, but if we end up dead, it’s so your fault.”

Faith grinned. “I would take full responsibility.” She turned to their guest. “Spike, was it? When can you move in?”

He smiled at the pretty girls, his eyes lingering a little longer on the blonde. “Whenever works for me.”

Buffy nodded. “There are only two rooms, so you would be on the couch. It folds out into a bed. Would that be a problem?”

Spike shook his head. “That would be fine, I’ve had worse.”

Faith pulled him over to her bedroom. “I’ll show you the rest of the place.”


* * * * *


“What are you doing?”

Faith rolled her eyes. “I have big plans for when Spike shows up. I’m gonna look so fucking sexy that there’s no way he’ll be able to focus on anything else. I plan to get him in the sack tonight.”

Buffy didn’t think that was the best idea. “Are you sure about that? I mean, the guy lives with us now. Wouldn’t that make things kind of awkward? Not to mention the fact that I have to study for my final, you having loud sex in the next room is not really going to help me get a passing grade.”

Faith let out a long sigh. “How are we even friends? You can’t tell me that you haven’t dreamt about fucking that stallion. I know you want him just as much as I do. You can’t deny it, B. Maybe we both can have some fun tonight.”

She crossed her arms over her chest. “What is that supposed to mean?”

Faith had a wicked smirk on her face as an idea suddenly popped into her head. Spike would be home any second, so she had to act quickly. With that thought in mind, she shoved Buffy down on her bed.

The blonde looked up in confusion. “What are you doing?” she wondered again.

Faith didn’t answer, deciding to strip off her clothes instead and plopping down on the bed next to Buffy. “Just go with me here, B. You’ve been with losers for far too long now; it’s time to experience something new.”

Buffy didn’t have time to ask what she meant as Faith started to remove her clothes, until they were both lying on the bed completely naked.

Faith got on top of her long time friend, taking one of her nipples into her mouth and sucking on it.

Buffy moaned at the sensations that went through her, surprised that she didn’t feel more disgust.

Faith gave the same treatment to the other nipple, trailing her fingers down Buffy’s smooth stomach. She reached the blonde’s neatly trimmed pussy to feel how wet the other girl was, slowly sliding two fingers inside of her drenched hole.

Buffy cried out when she came, coating Faith’s fingers with her juices.

The brunette licked her fingers clean, then perked up when she heard the front door open. It was then that she smashed her lips to Buffy’s, forcing her tongue inside.

That was how Spike found them a moment later, his cock growing painfully hard at the sight they made.

Faith pulled away from Buffy, throwing a grin in his direction. “Hey, baby, you wanna join us? There’s plenty of room.”

Buffy was still breathing heavily, her eyes widened when she saw him there.

Spike moved into the room, taking his clothes off in a hurry and joining them on the bed. “You don’t have to ask me twice.”

Faith smiled and took his hand in hers, placing it over Buffy’s pussy and shoving one of his long fingers inside of her.

Buffy gasped and arched her back.

“You feel how wet she is? I bet you just wanna taste her, don’t you?”

Spike’s eyes grew dark with lust. “Fuck, yes.”

Faith lay back and let him take full control. “Go for it, I’ll just enjoy the view.”

Spike didn’t hesitate before plunging his tongue into Buffy’s pussy, licking every drop of cum that gushed out of her.

Buffy threw her head back, running her fingers through his hair. “Oh God,” she panted.

Spike continued to fuck her with his tongue, until she came hard in his mouth.

Faith smiled in satisfaction, figuring that it was her turn now. She snatched his cock and took him all the way in her mouth.

Spike was surprised at first, but definitely not disappointed. He grabbed her head and started thrusting faster into her mouth, but tried not to gag her. Spike came with a roar, unloading his seed down her throat.

Faith swallowed every drop, licking her lips. “Very tasty,” she said seductively.

Spike looked over at Buffy, noticing the pout that formed on her face. He couldn’t remember ever seeing anything so adorable in his life. He lowered his lips to hers in a soft caress, which took them both by surprise. Spike tugged and sucked on her bottom lip, gently massaging her breasts and touching every part of her body that he could.

Faith was turned on just from their make out session, feeling the fluid leak out of her pussy.

Spike pulled away when oxygen became an issue, realizing just how much their groping affected the brunette.

Faith grabbed the back of his neck and brought his lips down hard on hers, using her teeth and almost making him bleed.

Hours went by and the three of them were still in bed, each taking turns with Spike. They nearly fucked each other into exhaustion, finally realizing that it was time to get some rest.

Spike lay in the middle of the bed, Buffy and Faith on either side of him. He held Buffy closer, pressing a tender kiss to her forehead. He didn’t even understand why he felt more affectionate with her, but could hardly keep his eyes open at the moment to give that thought any more consideration.



* * * * *


Faith laughed out of nowhere, startling them both.

“Are you fucking serious? Have you been screwing someone else?”

Buffy lowered her head, finding it hard to look at them.

Spike knew that she hadn’t been with anyone else, which made it pretty obvious who the father was. “How long have you known?”

Buffy glanced back up at him. “A little over a month, I didn’t know how to tell you.”

Faith took another swig of her beer. “Damn, that has to suck. Better you than me.”

Buffy was appalled at her friend’s behavior, wondering how she could act like that.

Spike scowled at the brunette, which she chose not to notice. “Are you feeling okay, love? Do you need anything?”

Buffy was relieved that he didn’t seem to be mad at her. “I’m fine, just a little nauseous.”

“Fuck, we can’t have a baby here. This place isn’t exactly for kids. It’s not like this was planned, maybe you can get rid of it or something.”

Buffy gasped, not believing what she just heard. “How can you say that?”

Faith shrugged. “I just think having a kid right now would be a huge mistake.”

Buffy was about to respond, but never got the chance.

“You fucking bitch! You have no bloody right to talk that way to her! This is my child, too. I’ll be damned if I’m going to let anything happen to it.”

Buffy felt more tears in her eyes, which she was finding very hard to keep back when Spike wrapped his arms around her.

“Come on, sweetheart. You should get some kip,” he told her, softening his voice.

Buffy nodded and let him lead her over to her room.

Faith watched them go, a cold expression on her face. No matter what happened, it would always be about Buffy. Since the first day Spike moved in with them, he never looked at her like that. All he seemed to care about was his precious Buffy. Now that he managed to knock her up, it didn’t seem likely to ever change.