Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the sequel to She Devil I wrote at Halloween, it was betaed by Teachers Pet. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Spike's Christmas

Chapter 1


11:30pm on Christmas Eve, Spike was lying on Buffy and his bed naked as he thought about everything that had transpired since Buffy had asked him to claim her on Halloween.


As he lightly stoked his cock a few times, he sent a message to his Mate to come home after she got off work at the god awful Double Meat Palace. Then he reflected back on the times since he had moved in, the day after Halloween.


She had told her friends that night when he had walked her home, that they had been together for a while and she asked him to claim her that night, the news had not been taken well by her Watcher to say the least and her friends also were not to welcoming of the relationship at first. Then there was Angel, who showed up the following night demanding to know why she let Spike mate with her.


Spike smiled to himself as he recalled that conversation between his Mate and Grande-Sire. “Your Mated to Spike?” Angel had asked.


Yes Angel I love Spike and he loves me so I told him I wanted him to claim me.” She told Angel, just like she told her friends.


“This is Spike we are talking about, he can’t love.” Angel whined to her.


Yes he can, he loves me and Dawn, he loved mom to and hell he even loved Dru for over 100 years.” She yelled to Angel. Spike had to keep himself from laughing as he recalled the look on Angels face as she had said that.


As quick as that memory played out he then remembered the quick return of Dru, the surprising thing was she wished them luck and wanted them to be happy together.


Looking over at the clock he noted the time, and smiled his girl was off work now. Now all he had to do was pray she came straight home. It hurt him to know that something had happened to her today and he was unable to go to her since it was daylight out side. So instead he stayed indoors with Dawn as she waited for her father to come and get her for a few days at Christmas. Before Dawn had left she whispered to him “Don’t worry she will be fine.”


“I know it just hurts knowing that she is hurting and I can’t go to her.” He whispered back.


Now here he was hours later, lying in bed naked waiting for his injured Mate to come home. He was so lost in thought he never even noticed the door open and his Mate coming up the stairs to take a shower.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


11:50pm Buffy walked in the house, with a smile, she knew she should be out patrolling but it was Christmas Eve and she only had a few days in the house alone with Spike. She felt his call to her just before she was due to get off work. So now she was home and planned on using every minute to her advantage with out having Willow and Tara or Dawn in the house.


As she silently climbed the stairs she went into Dawn’s room where she had hid her outfit from him and then crept just as quietly to the bathroom in Willow and Tara’s room, knowing it was the farthest away from her room, his Vamp ears would still pick it up but it would not be as loud.


Once in the bathroom, she quickly stripped down and then removed the tape over her left hip. It was a surprise Christmas gift to him, oh he would get more than this, but this one was special for them since it meant for his name sake and the fact she was the Slayer. As she looked at it in the mirror she recalled her conversation with Dawn about it. “I want to do something for Spike for Christmas to show him that I truly do love him, I was thinking of getting a heart shaped tattoo with a stake and a railroad Spike crossed in the middle to symbolize our love.”


“You know he will love it don’t you?” Dawn questioned her, before she added the next part. “How are you going to do it without him going crazy the few times you have been hurt he has gone bonkers if he couldn’t get to you.”


“That is where I need your help, I was thinking of getting it done, just before I went to work on Christmas Eve, in fact I already booked the appointment.”


“I will help you, you know I will?” Dawn asked her sister, before growing serious for a minute and asking. “So can I see it?”


“See what?” Spike asked as he walked back in the house from having a smoke. That had ended the conversation, with Dawn.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


As she got in the shower she quickly washed the grease smell away, thinking ‘I really need to find another job.’ Then she got out and towel dried off.


After quickly putting on her Christmas lingerie, she walked back through Willow and Tara’s room, and over to her room, standing in her door way she noticed that Spike was lost in thought as he slowly stoked his cock up and down.


Stretching out in the door frame, she said, “So Santa was wondering if the big bad Vampire has been a good boy this year?” It let him see her as she wore a long red mesh duster that was white fur trimmed and only had one button clasp over the breast area and a red shear thong topped off with red fuzzy healed slippers.

As he turned and gazed at her in the door way, he managed to get out. “Very good, boy.”


Walking into the room, a little more, she said. “That is good to hear because then you can get the gift he asked me to give you.”


“And what would that be luv?” He questioned as she came into reaching distance, but didn’t reach out to her.


“Me!”


“Then I will take my gift now.” He told her as he pulled her to straddle his lap. Looking her over his eyes came to rest on where he was able to feel the pain for most of the day. Gently running his hand over it, he said, “So what is this?”


“It’s my way to show you a symbol of our love, a stake and railroad spike crossed in a heart.”


“Thank you luv, I love it, now answer my next question?”


“And what would that be?” She asked him, knowing full well what it was he asked every time she had a new pair of panties, that is why she didn’t wear them a lot of times now.


“How bad do you want to keep these knickers, luv?”


“Break them, they are just cheap ones.” She told him with a smile.


As he ripped the panties off her, he said “I love the out fit.” Then he held her up so she was straddling his face while holding onto the head board.


At the first swipe of his tongue across her pussy lips she let out a moan, smiling to himself he used his tongue to spread the lips so her could get at the prize hiding under them, letting his tongue tap her clit a couple times, he then moved it to poke into her. Knowing that she wouldn’t last long in the position he had her in, he quickly moved and sucked on her clit the closer she got to release.


“Spike” she screamed as she came.


Drinking up all her spending he, brought her to lay on the bed beside him, letting her come down from the high some before he rolled on top of her.


As he rolled on top of her, he thrust his cock inside her, smiling when she screamed out another orgasm. Starting a slow rhythm he flicked the button open on the duster coat she was wearing and pushed it aside so he could lean down and get to her nipples. Taking a nipple in his mouth he started to suck it gently at first then getting a little more firmer with his licks and sucks as he started to increase the speed of thrust in and out of her.


When Spike switched breasts that he was sucking on Buffy pulled him to her, and held his head to her as she screamed out another release. As she kicked off her healed slippers, she wrapped her legs around him she incised him to go faster.


Pulling his head up to kiss her, she meet him thrust for thrust even at the fast rhythm they were using. Breaking the kiss from Buffy, Spike threw his head back and started to move at an inhuman speed that his Mate loved.


Seeing Buffy smile and coo at the speed and the sound of the headboard hitting the wall he lets his features change so he could go even faster.


Knowing they were both close to release, she pulled him to her neck and reached up and bit into his neck as well.


They both came drinking each others blood.


When he felt Buffy had, had enough blood he broke her drink of him, as he pulled out of her and rolled over beside him.


“Merry Christmas, Luv” Spike told her after she snuggled up to him.


“Merry Christmas, Spike, and we are not done yet.” She informed him.


“Don’t you have a mate coming over tomorrow?” Spike questioned her.


“Nope, told him I planned on having you inside me all Christmas day.” She informed him as she rolled on top of him and slipped off what she was still wearing, throwing it on the floor before she sunk down on his once hard again cock.


“Will give it a try luv, not sure if it will last all of Christmas day.” He told her as she started to rock her hips against his.


“We can rest though out the day to I don’t have anyone but you till Dec. 26 and I plan on taking full advantage of it. I also told Xander that we would try to be dressed this time when he showed up for breakfast.” She told him with a smile.


“You can’t tell me you didn’t get off of, them upstairs in the bathroom getting off because your robe fell open and he saw your freshly shaved pussy. Cause I know I did.” Spike told her as he started to guide her hips in the speed he wanted he to go.


“Spike, I love you and Merry Christmas.”


“Love you too, Merry Christmas, luv.” Spike told her as he pulled her down for a kiss.


The End.