[Reviews - 18] LikedPrinter
Summary: A modern version of "Dirty Dancing" (perhaps with a twist of "Save the last Dance" and "Salsa").
Buffy Summers, 17 years-old and vacationing with her family at "The Silvers" meets "Spike" Taylor, the most popular hotel dance instructor, and king of the dance.
She dislikes him from the beginning, he calls her a bitchy barbie doll.
But what happens, when Buffy has to learn the thing she hates the most.
Dancing...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7822 Read: 2677
Published: 12/28/2007 Updated: 06/22/2008

1. Prologue by Spikesluv [Reviews - 7] Liked (1576 words)
Hi guys! Now that I've found my first fic on a data cd again I've decided to continue it.
I'd already posted it when Spuffyfantasy was still in business but I've never gotten the chance to finish it.
Concerning the story itself, don't expect a storyline that is exactly like the movie.

2. Welcome at the Silver's by Spikesluv [Reviews - 5] Liked (2930 words)
Big thanks for the reviews! Feedback is really appreciated. :)

Disclaimer: See chapter 1!

3. The bleached blonde wonder by Spikesluv [Reviews - 6] Liked (3316 words)
Due to real life issues I wasn't able to update earlier.
Hope you're still with me :)
Feedback is really appreciated.
Thank you all so much for your reviews!!