Chapter One


Buffy was bored with life. She worked as the counselor at Sunnydale High. She loved her job. Being able to help the kids pick out colleges and what they wanted to do with their lives. It was just the same thing every day. Nothing new ever happened.

She even had a boyfriend. William Giles. He was the twelve grade English teacher. Things were good with him. He was sweet and caring. He looked so cute when he was in deep thought. With his little wire rimmed glasses on and his brown, curly hair mussed. Even now she could picture him pacing around the room with a book in his hand and his other hand running through his hair.

Everything was the same, though. Day after day. Work and then maybe dinner and a movie at Williams. Sometimes it ends with a peck on the lips. Sometimes, when she’s lucky it will lead to at least a hot make out session. Those where few and far between. At least to her.

Sometimes she wondered if Will even felt the same way about her. When she first saw him she thought he was cute. It took him three months before he could muster up the courage to ask her out. Did he decide that he really did not like her after all that work?

She took a deep breath. Opening the door she yelled, “Will? Are you home?” He told her to stop by after work. That he had something to show her. He took a personal day at work, so she had no clue what it was about.

“Well, look at what we have here.” Came the familiar English accent.

Buffy turned. Coming down the stairs was Will. But not the Will she knew. This one was dressed all in black. A skin tight black shirt showed off the well-honed muscles of his abs that she had only been able to see on occasion. Tight black jeans encase his well formed thighs. Bleach blonde hair was slicked back emphasizing his sharp cheekbones and bright blue eyes. With the blonde hair it made his eyes so much brighter.

He was barefoot and had his thumbs hooked in his belt loops. It seemed to be drawing her attention to his crotch, which seemed to be growing under her gaze. Her mouth watered at the sight of him. Why did he do this? Sure, she thought he was cute before. Now, he was mouth watering hotness.

She smiled at him. Slowly, trying not to run and jump in his arms, she went up to him on tippy toes and softly kissed him on the lips. What she really wanted to do was devour his mouth with hers. He stiffed under her lips for a minute. Then he grabbed her.

His mouth moved over her. Each one seemed to battle the other. Neither one wanted to back down and surrender. His hand found its way under her shirt. It moved up and down, over the smooth skin of her back. Her hand moved under his shirt. Playing with the quivering muscles she found there. Before she knew it, he was picking her up. Forcing her legs to wrap around his waist.

He started to make his way up the stairs. It was difficult will a squirming buddle of blonde in his arms. Before Buffy knew what happened she was being thrown down on the bed. A bed she had never been in with him. Where they finally going to have sex? She asked herself. She hoped so.

Moving down her neck, she panted when his hand started to play with the skin right above her pants zipper. Her stomach was quivering with need and anticipation. She closed her eyes. When she opened them again, somehow her shirt and bra were gone and his mouth was suckling at her breast.

A deep moan came from her throat. She wanted this. More than anything, she wanted this. Wanting to feel his skin against hers, Buffy pulled him away from her left breast and up to her face.

“You have to many clothes on.” She panted out.

He laughed. It was a deep, husky rumble that made her close her eyes and moan again. Sitting up he stripped off his shirt.

“Is that better, luv?”

Buffy stared at his chest and nodded.

He laughed again before running his hands up her thighs, under her skirt. His fingers found the cotton barrier that prevented him from touching the warmth he felt beneath. It was his turn to moan when he felt the wetness seeping through the thin layer of cloth.

“Please.” Buffy begged. She could not take it anymore.

He seemed to gulp. Here was this beautiful blonde beauty, squirming beneath him. Begging him for more. Who was he to say no?

Pulling her skirt and panties down in one move he stopped to just admire the blonde beneath him. Her hair was wild. Covering the pillow and framing her face. Her breast heaving in want of more. Her eyes closed in anticipation.

Buffy eye’s shot open. Was he doing what she thought he was doing? She looked down. Yup. His head was between her legs, lapping at her wet center. If it was possible she became even wetter. He moaned against her flesh.

“Oh, God!”

He chuckled. “Sorry, love. No one here by that name.”

Never in her life had anyone done this to her. She always thought it was gross and wouldn’t do anything for her. Boy, was she wrong!

She tasted like heaven. Warm and wet. He moaned. That seemed to turn her on even more. She got even wetter.

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” She yelled.

Like he was going to stop now. Slowly, he pushed his index finger into her. Almost immediately he felt her tighten around him. She screamed shattered all the thoughts going through his mind. More warm nectar gushed into his mouth. It tasted like baked pineapples to him. One of the best things he ever had in his mouth.

She was breathing hard. Trying to come down from her orgasm. When she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was his eyes. They looked like a swirling sea of blues and purples. She gulped as she felt his heavy length against her stomach. She was not a virgin. This was just a big step for them. One she was more than willing to take.

“Are you sure?” he asked in a quite voice.

This was more of the William that she knew. Not being able to trust her voice she nodded.

He nodded to. Slowly, he started to push into her. His thickness was being gripped by the hottest thing he ever felt. He was in heaven. He never felt anything better. Slowly he began to thrust into her.

Moaning, she felt herself stretch to accommodate him. He was so big. Never before had she felt this full. She had no idea he was this big. When he started to thrust into her, she felt every nerve ending in her body tingle.

He was not going to be able to last long. Going down on her worked him up to much. She was so tight. He never felt like this. He felt like this was his first time all over again. Wanting to push her over the edge with him, he moved his hand down between her legs. Finding that sweet button that was sure to push her over.

One flick. Then two and three. She could not take it any longer. Pulling him down to her mouth, they fought for dominance. Neither one was willing to give up. Buffy was the first to pull away. Breathing hard she bit down on his shoulder, muffling her scream of climax.

When she bit him, he couldn’t take it anymore. With a shout of his own, he came. Spilling himself into her. His arms gave out and he collapsed on top of her. After a few deep breaths he rolled over, pulling her against his side and pulling the sheet up to cover them both.

“Why wouldn’t you say my name?” Buffy asked in a small voice. Her head was buried against his chest.

He laughed. “Well, luv, it would help if you told me what your name is.”

TBC…