[Reviews - 26] LikedPrinter
Summary: Post Chosen/NFA. Buffy's been mourning Spike ever since his sacrifice in the Hellmouth. But Spike's back, and trying to pluck up the courage to let her know. And what better way to do that than to watch her sleeping and invading her dreams...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15129 Read: 5431
Published: 01/06/2008 Updated: 02/10/2008

1. Chapter 1 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 6] Liked (2781 words)
This is a story written as a thank you for Kris aka Spikeshunny who made me some lovely Live Journal icons. She asked for post Chosen/NFA, angsty reunion and some bitey ;) with dreams. Hopefuly, this fits the bill. The story is already completed and I'll be adding the rest of the chapters very soon. Beta'd by the amazing SpikesKat.

2. Chapter 2 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 5] Liked (3144 words)
Many thanks for your kind reviews. Hope you like this next bit :)

3. Chapter 3 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 3] Liked (2645 words)
Thanks for the reviews, and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Many thanks to Kat again for making my words make sense!

4. Chapter 4 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 3] Liked (4019 words)
A/N : Just one more chapter after this one; hope you enjoy. I'll be the one hiding in the corner so nobody stakes me...Thanks to Kat for making it make sense!

5. Chapter 5 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 9] Liked (2540 words)
Well folks, this is the final chapter. Hope you've enjoyed, and thanks so much for the comments. It's been a fun ride.