[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: This story is the complete "William The Bloody Is Back" trilogy. I have put together the whole trilogy as one complete story as it was meant to be told and read. I have added some more scenes, dialogue, and narrative to make it more complete. This story takes place after the Angel finale and is about what would happen if Spike returned without his soul. Spike is stripped of his soul and all of the memories of all the good he has done. Buffy now in semi-retirement is now running a Slayer school along with Giles training and sending slayers all-around the world as needed. Until one day the name “William the Bloody” has resurfaced in LA which changes her life.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Violence, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 52866 Read: 8870
Published: 01/20/2008 Updated: 01/20/2008

1. William The Bloody Is Back by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (5951 words)
Fans of my trilogy will still be able to read the original trilogy without anything added. So you can still read each story of the trilogy as i have left it alone. So read and compare and tell me what you think. This was meant to be an author's cut with some more scenes, dialogue, and narrative. Also some readers didn't know that there was a sequel and that this was in fact a trilogy.

2. Guess Who? by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (5346 words)

3. Hell & Back by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (4918 words)

4. The Thin Line Between Love & Hell by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (5118 words)

5. So this is Hell by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (5631 words)

6. Together at last? by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (6590 words)

7. Who Has The Last Laugh by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (5774 words)

8. The Things We Do by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (6117 words)

9. Coming Back by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (7421 words)