[Reviews - 47] LikedPrinter
Summary: One morning he woke up and smiled, it was time to finish the book. It was time to make himself write about her final times, it was time to tell the world about the Slayer and the Vampire, about the love they found amidst the bloodshed and the odds. (will be happy ending)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10210 Read: 6793
Published: 01/31/2008 Updated: 03/04/2009

1. Time for the world to know by lindsay [Reviews - 7] Liked (1973 words)
i saw the movie neverland and loved the thought of going there when you pass, not based on it but idea def, from it. will be a spuffy ending.

2. No more worries by lindsay [Reviews - 5] Liked (1604 words)

3. Sweeney Todd? by lindsay [Reviews - 5] Liked (1172 words)
hope you all enjoy, the feedbacks been grand, thanks to those who have left some!
also i re-read this and couldnt find any spelling errors but im tired and the spell check here isnt working...so, im sorry if something is mis-spelled and it irks you!

4. In another life by lindsay [Reviews - 4] Liked (1086 words)
sorry its been awhile, im all over the place with school and getting ready to move out :)

5. family now by lindsay [Reviews - 3] Liked (1066 words)

6. The fog comes rolling in by lindsay [Reviews - 4] Liked (1076 words)

7. Peter Pan by lindsay [Reviews - 6] Liked (1151 words)
this chap made me sad lol, so get ready for a fantastically sappy ending.

8. peter makes it home by lindsay [Reviews - 13] Liked (1082 words)
this story was so incredibly hard to finish because i knew that i had to kill another character and even though i knew doing it would mean the happy ending i still found it incredibly sad to do lol