Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks so much to Kristi for being such a brilliant beta! You really are the best! Also a big thanks to Sotia for looking over this for me! *hugs and kisses to you both*.

And to all of those who voted for me at Cradle of Humanity awards, thanks so much, it means a lot that people are reading this.
Chapter 14

*Flashback*

“I love you, Buffy,” Spike whispered as he kissed all around her face. They had been lying on his couch watching a film when Buffy had turned over to look at him. They had then spent the good part of an hour making out, and now they were just staring lovingly into each other’s eyes. It could make a person sick.

“Knock it off you two, we’re trying to watch a film here.” Gunn threw the pillow behind his head at the oblivious couple. Spike growled at his best friend and then looked at Buffy again.

“Wanna go somewhere a little more…quiet?” He waggled his eyebrows and Buffy giggled. The gang, which consisted of Spike, Buffy, Wesley, and Gunn, had decided to spend the night at Spike’s watching T.V, much to Buffy and Spike’s dismay. Spike’s parents had gone away for the night and the two had wanted some nice alone time together, until Gunn and Wesley showed up with pizza, popcorn, and movies. Spike had tried to get rid of them but the two wouldn’t leave, so Buffy and Spike had to deal.

“But what about Beavis and Butthead?” She indicated his friends with a tilt of her head and he laughed.

“They can stay down here or leave, up to them.” Spike stretched and yawned. “Well, we’re off to bed, you can let yourselves out.” And with that he had Buffy and himself on their feet and out of the room.

“Don’t make too much noise! Some people don’t need to hear their cousin making someone scream!” Wesley shouted out to them and Buffy blushed.

“Don’t pay any mind to ‘em, princess! You can scream as much as you like.” He chuckled and kissed the side of her head. Buffy rolled her eyes at her boyfriend as she passed him. With a grin, Spike followed her up the stairs.

*End Flashback*

Buffy woke up and groaned, her head felt like someone was playing the drums in it and she wanted to hurl all over the place. She opened her eyes and tried to remember where she was, as it certainly wasn’t her own room. She put an arm over her eyes, trying to think of where she was. “Crap.” She moaned, wishing she hadn’t spoken right then. She felt so dizzy. She remembered everything now, and knew she was at Xander and Anya’s house. God, what had she done last night? She remembered Lorne and the dress fitting, and then lots and lots of alcohol.

“Morning, sunshine!” Spike beamed from the door frame.

“Spike?” Buffy looked at him in shock, then down at her body. Please tell me we didn’t do anything, she thought as he just kept staring at her.

“I brought you up a proper greasy breakie and some Tylenol,” Spike said as he placed the tray next to her bed.

“Huh?”

“Food. Yummy. Eat.” He took the plate on the tray and put it under her nose.

“Oh, god, I’m going to be sick.” She sat up straight and pushed off the bed, running straight into the bathroom. After a few minutes she came back into her bedroom.

“Feeling better, love?” he asked, handing the glass of water to her. With a small smile Buffy took the glass and took a few sips before setting it aside again.

“A little bit.”

“Right, well, I’ll leave you to your breakfast. Anya and Xander are in the same boat as you. Man, you Americans can’t hold your liquor!” He winked and made a move to leave.

“Wait, did anything…did anything happen last night?” Silence. “Between us?”

“No, Buffy, nothing happened. But not for a lack of trying on your part.” He sighed. “I need to go.” She doesn’t remember you ponce, and why should she? It was only the best night of your life in years. He left the room, closing the door behind him. And you thought everything was better between you, pillock.

Last night had been spectacular. Xander had walked in right before Spike and Buffy shared a kiss, which had snapped his senses back in place and the three made it back to the car. When they got back to Xander’s house, Anya and Buffy had thought it would be a great idea if they watched a movie, so Buffy collapsed on the couch and Anya went to where the DVDs were stacked next to the TV. She took 5 minutes to pick one then slipped it into the DVD player rather clumsily. Spike had gone to the bathroom, and when he came back he saw that Anya had put in a horror movie, House on Haunted Hill . He noticed Xander and Anya cuddling cozily under a blanket, Anya’s hand somewhere under there that Spike didn’t want to think about. Looking around, he either had the floor, which didn’t look very comfortable as it was just hardwood, or he could sit on the couch next to Buffy, who was getting a bit beyond drunk. So he sat on the floor in front of her instead, not noticing the pout that played on the girl’s lips.

“Willy,” she giggled, “Willy, that’s such a funny word! Willy, Willy, Willy.” She laughed like it was the funniest thing she had heard.

“God, I hope you’re on about my name, love.” Spike groaned as he turned around and looked at her, holding her hands in his so she would look at him.

“Don’t you want to sit next to me?” She pouted again.

“I don’t think that’s wise, pet.” Spike answered just as one of the doctors was stabbed in the neck with a pencil.

“Please, Spike, I’m scared.” She shivered for emphasis and lifted the corner of the blanket that was on top of her.

Spike, never one to say no to this woman, got under and helped her to snuggle up to him. The whole movie she had hidden under his arm, her face nuzzling into his neck when it got to the scary parts. At one point she had cried out and Spike kissed the top of her head, helping her calm down. He had been so captured by the blonde beauty in his arms, he was surprised to see the credits coming up.

“Maybe we should get some more drinks!” Anya said, getting up from her spot next to Xander.

“Sweetie, I don’t….”

“Yeah. Oooh, we could make margaritas!” Buffy laughed and got up to follow the bride-to-be into the kitchen.

“Might as well head in after them, make sure they don’t hurt themselves,” Spike said, standing up and stretching. “You coming, mate?”

“You go on in, be right behind you,” Xander replied, still curled up in a ball.

Spike chuckled and walked into the kitchen, knowing exactly what was wrong with his friend. The girls had already started the party it seemed, Buffy had the tequila and glasses out, whilst Anya was filling up a jug with some ice. “Xander, do we have anymore triple sec?” Anya called out to her husband to be as Spike went to the fridge and got out two beers, one for himself and one for Xander.

“It should be in the drinks cabinet, Ahn.” Xander said walking into the kitchen, taking the offered beer from his best friend. “Looks like we’re all out.”

“Oh well, shots it is then.”

“Whoa, wait. What if I make you another drink, you birds like vodka and coke right?” At the twin nods, Spike took the vodka from the cabinet and then went to the fridge and took out two cans of coke. He took the two margarita glasses and poured the drinks in. After cutting the limes in quarters, he put one wedge on the rim of each glass and handed them to the women. The two clinked their glasses together, the liquid sloshing over the sides, making the girls giggle. Spike smiled as he watched the two continue drinking. He couldn’t help but think about how much he wanted Buffy to be a permanent part of his life. The four spent the next few hours drinking, with Spike being the only one among them not to have reached and surpassed his capacity for alcohol consumption. They had made their way back to the living room and had watched some more TV before Xander and Anya had stumbled their way up to bed, leaving Buffy and Spike alone.



“Don’t think I can drive home this way,” Spike said, looking at all the bottles of beer he and Xander had drunk that night.

“Yeah, that would be so bad, no driving for Spike tonight.” Buffy swayed in her seat and Spike laughed.

“God, I love you,” he whispered. A look of shock crossed his face. He hadn’t meant to say that, but Buffy didn’t seem to mind at all.

She moved nearer to him so their faces were a hair’s breadth apart and sighed, “I love you, too.” Spike’s jaw dropped, not expecting for her to say that to him for a while at least. He was surprised again when she closed his mouth and kissed him lightly on the lips, neither of them making any move to deepen it, both pulling away at the same time. Buffy gave a big yawn and Spike smiled.

“Think it’s time for bed now, pet. I’ll tuck you in and then sleep down here.”

“No, I want you to sleep in my bed.”

“You might, but I don’t think hung-over Buffy will.” Spike laughed when Buffy frowned, latching onto one of her arms to keep her steady as they walked to her room. When they got inside, he helped her to lie on the bed, stripped her of her shoes and socks and tucked her under the covers. “G’night, love.” He kissed the top of her head and left the room.

“Good night, William.” Buffy’s voice drifted through the door before Spike made his way back to the living room and onto the couch. Sleeping so close to her would be hard for him tonight; at least he had memories to comfort him for the time being.

*Flashback*

“Spike!” Buffy hit him on the arm, “Stop that.” She giggled as he bit her neck again.

“Stop what?” He grinned as he looked up at her, his hand making its way down her body to her skirt.

“You know what.” She looked stern, but when his hand reached her underwear she couldn’t stop the moan that escaped her lips.

“Feel good, kitten?” He licked the spot he had been biting and then sucked on it.

“Yes!” His fingers felt so good as they slid her panties off her hips and over her legs, throwing them over his head once they were off. The next to go was her skirt, then her blouse and bra till she was completely exposed to him. He watched as her chest heaved up and down; she was a goddess, his goddess and nothing would stop that. He was off her in one fluid movement, taking his t-shirt off in the process. Once he had his jeans off, he lay back down between her open legs, one hand stroking her face while the other started rubbing circles on her left inner thigh, making his way to her wet center.

“I love you so much, Buffy,” he whispered into her ear and then sucked her earlobe into his mouth, his thumb finding her clit and rubbing it as his fingers opened her wet folds.

“I love you too, oh god, so much.” Buffy arched into him and he captured her lips with his, swallowing her moans as he pushed two fingers into her. He thrust in and out slowly, working her into frenzy. “Please, William, I need you inside me.”

“As you wish, love.” He pulled his fingers out of her and reached over to get a condom out of his bedside table. Buffy took it from him and ripped it open, she took his erection between her hands and rubbed him slowly, making him harder and harder. “Oh god, so perfect, you’re so perfect.” He nearly came as she rubbed the head against her pussy, rubbing her heat all over his aching shaft. After he was fully protected, courtesy of a lovely Buffy shaped hand, he pushed inside her, moving slowly in and out. What he hadn’t expected was to be lying on his back after another two thrusts. Buffy had wrapped her tiny legs around his torso and gotten enough momentum to turn them over. As she rode him, she bent over to kiss him, her hands roaming over his body as she got close to her climax. Spike slipped a hand between where their bodies were joined and rubbed her clit, making her moan and beg for more. Buffy shouted his name as she came, moving faster and faster as she rode out her orgasm.

“Buffy!” Spike raised his hips up so he could be further inside her as he came, her inner walls squeezing him to completion. Exhausted, Buffy collapsed on top of Spike, their breathing labored, but it was all worth it. After a few minutes they had calmed and Buffy was still lying on his chest.

“I’m sorry for doing that.” She waved her hand, indicating their position.

“Don’t ever be sorry for anything you do with me; love it when you’re on top!” Buffy blushed and he grinned, he could still make this little beauty shy around him. He loved that no matter what, she still seemed so innocent about these sorts of things.