Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Kristi, for betaing for me, without her this would not be here! Also thanks to everyone whos reading and reviewing, you make my day! without further ado, here's your smut!
Chapter 4

As soon as the car engine turned on, Buffy regretted her decision. The car gave a huge bang and when Spike tried to get it in gear and move off, it gave a chugging noise and started to move.

“Actually, are you sure we’re going to make it?” Buffy asked, looking at the car with fear. The inside of it was clean and comfortable, obviously something Spike had spent a lot of money on, but the sound that the car was making didn’t inspire confidence.

“Of course we will, love, this beauty has never let me down yet.” Spike smiled, rubbing the steering wheel affectionately.

What should have taken them an hour, took two and a half. By the time they arrived, Buffy was exhausted. She had hardly slept last night because of her nerves, and now she was facing the consequences. They pulled up in front of an expensive looking hotel, called the Hyperion. As they walked inside, she couldn’t believe how grand and luscious it all was.

“Can you afford this?” Buffy whispered as they walked to the reception desk, bags being taken in by one of the porters.

“Of course, love, only the best for my girl!” He smiled, and then spoke to the woman behind the desk. They were then shown to their room.

As they walked inside the room, Buffy whistled at the size, there was a living area to the right a table and chairs to the left. In front of them were two doors, one for the bathroom and one for the bedroom.

“Really, Spike, I don’t mind, we can stay somewhere else,” she told him, not knowing what to do in such an extravagant room.

“It’s okay, Buffy, trust me. My da’ owns it, ‘m sure he can lend a room for two nights to his son!” He smiled reassuringly.

“I thought he was a lawyer?” Buffy looked confused.

“He is, he’s also got some ‘otels on the side. Now relax, we have plenty of time ‘til the concert starts, do you wanna take a nap? I know you were yawnin’ a lot the whole ride.” Buffy nodded, and Spike opened the door to the bedroom. When she walked in, Buffy was dumbstruck by the size of the bed. It was huge! It was flanked by luxurious desks and chairs on both sides.

“Why don’ you get changed into your pjs and then slip into bed. I’ll wake you up before we have to leave.” Giving her a brief kiss, he smiled softly at her and then left the room. Once Buffy’s head hit the pillow she was out for the count, until she felt someone shaking her gently.

Opening her eyes slightly, she looked into the blue eyes of her boyfriend.

“Might wanna wake up, pet. Be leaving soon,” he informed.

“Give me a few more minutes,” Buffy replied, not really understanding what he was saying.

“Well, kitten, if you want to stay in bed, I’ll be sure to tell you all about the concert when I get back – or I could always join you,” Spike chuckled. Buffy sat up quickly, and Spike noticed the worried look in her eyes, “Kidding, love!” He apologized, holding up his hands in surrender.

“What time is it?” She asked, calming down a little.

“Six-thirty, now how about you get dressed and I’ll meet you in the living area?” He stood and Buffy got a good look of what he was wearing. He wore a pair of tight, fitted black jeans, a skin-tight black tee, with an unbuttoned red shirt over it. On his feet were a pair of scuffed Doc Martin’s. In all he looked smokin’ hot.

“What should I wear?” Buffy asked innocently.

“Well, it’s a rock concert love,” He reminded.

“So no summer dresses: check. Okay, I’ll be out in a minute.” As he walked out of the room, Buffy walked over to her suitcase, knowing exactly what she was going to wear.

*~*~*~*~*

Spike was flicking through the channels when he heard the bedroom door open and close. Looking up, Spike had to stop himself from drooling. She was wearing a tight corset type dress which was red and black with a checkered pattern. The strings tied up the front and the back to show some cleavage and most of her back. Her boots were knee high, black stiletto’s with the laces tying up both sides. Under these she wore black fishnet tights.

“You look stunning, love,” Spike breathed as he stood up. He walked over to her and proceeded to kiss her breathless. He wished they didn’t have to go out; that they could just stay in instead, but he knew they couldn’t God damnit! he thought.

“Thank you.” Buffy blushed, hiding her face behind her blond-and now red-hair. What have you done to me, love? He wondered as he grew hard at her blushing. “You look good yourself!” She looked up again, to see Spike smirking.

“Ready to go, kitten?” he grabbed his long, black, leather duster. God, he looks like a sex god she thought.

“Yeah,” Buffy replied, grabbing her own jacket as they headed off to the concert, hand in hand.

*~*~*~*~*

After the concert, which Buffy had to admit was fun, the two strolled back to the hotel arm in arm.

“I knew you would like it.” Spike smirked knowingly.

“Yeah, who would have thought, Buffy Summers liking something other than pop music!” she giggled. As the hotel came into view, however, Buffy stopped laughing and began to slow down.

“We don’t have to if you don’t want,” Spike said, knowing exactly what was on her mind.

“It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just…” She trailed off, not knowing how to explain it.

“You’re nervous. I know. We can wait ‘til you’re ready.” He encouraged.

“Okay, I know it sounds bad, but I don’t know if I am ready just yet, though I know it will be you.” She looked him straight in the eyes and that was all he needed as confirmation. He took her arm back in his and they walked into the hotel together.

When they arrived in their room, the two felt a little awkwardness between them. “Do you want something to drink?” Spike asked her.

“No thanks.” Buffy replied, sitting down on the couch. Spike joined her once he had a soda.

“Why is this so awkward? It shouldn’t be,” Spike said, facing his girlfriend of a month.

“I know.” Buffy sighed. “Do you maybe want to watch T.V?” She looked as if she wanted the couch to swallow her whole.

“Maybe we should talk about what happened on the street.” Spike suggested instead. Buffy nodded, but instead of her talking to him, she leaned forward and kissed him, something Spike hadn’t been expecting at all. Everything then became a blur as the two lost themselves in each other. They were now on the couch with Buffy sitting across Spike’s lap. After an hour of gentle exploration with hands and mouths, Buffy came to a decision about what she wanted.

“I’m ready, Spike,” she whispered into his ear, and Spike moaned. Looking into his eyes, she noticed how black they were from lust.

“Are you sure?” he questioned, hoping her answer would be yes.

“Yes, I’m sure,” she replied, just before he captured her lips with his again. Grabbing her legs so that they were wrapped around his waist, Spike stood up, but not before pushing his erection into core.

“Oh!” Buffy moaned. She then gave a few rotations of her hips, which made walking to their room extremely…hard for Spike. When they got inside, Spike put Buffy back on the ground and began to undo the strings that held the front of the dress tied shut. Once undone, he pushed the dress down, to reveal her in only a black thong.

She had to hide her breasts from his view, but he stopped her. “Don’t hide. You’re so beautiful,” he informed her, bending down to suck and lick at them.

He went to take off her panties, but she stopped him, shaking her head. Buffy then began to undress him, nerves gone for the moment as a rush of adrenaline ran through her. Even though she had never done anything like this before, she had read a fair few romance novels, and she wanted to feel the same femininity that those women had done when they took control.

She pulled his black tee from inside his jeans then took off his red shirt, followed by the tee. Happy, Buffy smiled as she took in his washboard abs. She then began to undo his jeans, until they were on the floor too. She wasn’t expecting him, however, to not be wearing any underwear and blushed at the sight of his penis standing to attention.

Grabbing her around the waist, Spike kissed her gently, and then took off her thong, leaving her fully exposed to his gaze.

“Lay back on the bed for me, kitten,” Spike demanded in a hoarse voice. She did as she was told, watching as he crawled towards her like a predator stalking his prey. His eyes showed hunger in them once he got close and he began to kiss her with all the passion he felt. Breaking away, Spike kissed a trail down her chest to her belly button, licking and sucking at it for awhile, but then continued to travel downwards, until Buffy grabbed him.

“What-what are you doing?” She looked shocked.

“Want to taste you kitten. Want to know if you taste as good as you look.” He smiled, hoping it would reassure her.

“But, that’s disgusting.” Never before had she thought that anyone would put their mouth…down there.

“Kitten, nothing about you could be disgusting, trust me!” He then grinned, softly, kissing her again, then went back to kissing her belly button. This time he left his hands do the wandering, starting first with rubbing her hip, then traveling down till they were rubbing her inner thigh, encouraging to open up to him. When she did, he slid one hand around her pussy, letting one finger play with the folds of her opening, as his thumb began to circle her clit.

“Oh, god,” Buffy moaned, grabbing onto his head. Encouraged by her reaction, he took the finger that was at her folds and ever so gently eased it into her.

“So hot, so wet,” Spike panted. He was lower now, planting soft, openmouthed kisses on the skin above her curls.

“Spike!” She cried.

“Shh love, gonna savor this.” He told her, letting another finger enter her, curling them when he came back out from thrusting, causing him to catch her g-spot perfectly.

His mouth was now hovering over her clit. Sticking out his tongue, he licked it. When she moaned his name, he began to twist it around the clit as he pushed a third finger inside her.

“Oh god, Spike, oh god,” Buffy babbled.

“Come for me, love, just let it happen,” he urged. Buffy came then, as the pleasure that had been building in intensity finally released with a snap.

“Yes, yes. SPIKE!” she shouted, as a sense of amazing pleasure washed through her and her orgasm took over.

“Mmmmm, pet, knew you would taste sweet like sugar.” Smirking, he pulled his fingers from her core and slowly licked them clean as she watched with rapt attention.

“I need you now, Spike. I need you inside me,” She begged.

“Anything you wish, love.”