Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you Kristi for putting up with me and betaing this! Please read and review, and also don't worry!
“I need you now, Spike. I need you inside me,” she begged.

“Anything you wish, love,” he replied, getting up from his wonderful place between her legs to look for his wallet.

"Where are you going?" Buffy asked in a small voice.

Spike could tell she was scared. He held up the condom he had fished from his wallet and said, "Need protection, love."

“Oh,” Buffy blushed, feeling embarrassed.

“No need to feel embarrassed, pet, I know how you must have felt.” As he spoke, he rolled the condom on, but Buffy didn’t notice, she was too busy looking into his eyes. “’m gonna take it nice and slow, kitten, if you need me to stop, just say.” He smiled reassuringly and Buffy nodded. Slipping between her legs again, Spike positioned himself at her entrance. At her look of acceptance, he pushed in until he felt the barrier that made her still a virgin. “It may hurt now, kitten, but it will feel great after,” he promised. At her nod, Spike kissed her and pushed himself all the way in. He had to stop himself from thrusting in and out, and the look in her eyes made him wish she didn’t have to feel that pain. He began to kiss away the tears on her cheeks, whispering apologies into her ear.

“It’s okay, just… stay still,” she told him. Obliging, Spike just peppered kisses all over her face. She began to move a little, experimentally. “You can move now, but slowly, please?” As she wished, Spike began to slowly pump in and out, getting a good rhythm and letting her decide the tempo. Pretty soon she was matching his thrusts and Spike didn’t think he could hold on any longer.

“Oh, Buffy, love you.” Slipping his hand between their bodies, he began to rub and pinch her nub of nerves until he felt her explode around him, squeezing and pulling his cock further into her. He felt his balls tighten and he came, her name a sigh on his lips. “God, Buffy, I love you, always love you,” he mumbled against her sweat soaked breast.

“I love you too, Spike,” Buffy replied, kissing his forehead. Spike rolled off her and onto his back, dragging Buffy’s body onto his chest whilst her legs wrapped around him.

“Don’t know what I’d do without you.” He kissed her hair as he felt her breathing begin to slow. Lying with her in his arms, he didn’t think there was anywhere else he wanted to be.

*~*~*~*~*

A month passed and the couple seemed to be more inseparable by the second. All of Buffy’s friends had come back from their vacations. Now they were all just waiting to celebrate Buffy’s birthday until they had to go back to prison, a.k.a. school. As it was her seventeenth birthday, they had decided to have a surprise party at the Bronze to celebrate. Spike had been given the task of getting her there. She thought that the two of them were just meeting up with her friends for a few dances and drinks. When they arrived, she was more than shocked.

“SURPRISE!” everyone shouted as she and Spike made their way into the club.

“Oh my god!” Buffy put her hand in front of her mouth. After the initial shock passed, Buffy turned and whapped her boyfriend on the arm, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It’s a surprise party, pet, couldn’t!” he smirked and bowed his head in mock shame.

“You WILL make it up to me later.” She winked before she was enveloped by the mob of her friends and family.

“Oh, don’t worry, baby, I will,” he replied to no one in particular. Since that night a month ago, Buffy had turned into quite the sex kitten, and Spike didn’t mind at all.

“Hey, Spike!” Gunn called from near the bar. Spike walked over to where he and Wesley were standing. He watched Buffy as she mingled with her friends. She would look at him every few minutes, giving him a small smile.

“Well, someone has it bad!” Wesley grinned as he watched his cousin following his girlfriend’s every move.

“Shut up!” Spike had the decency to blush.

“Hey, I think I should get something. I was the one who convinced you to ask her out, man,” Gunn grinned. Laughing at his friend’s comments, Spike walked over to where Buffy was talking with Willow and Oz.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, but would you like to dance?” Spike asked her. Buffy nodded, letting him lead her to the dance floor. The two danced together for nearly half an hour. Buffy noticed that Spike’s attention had drifted, and his smile had faded. She turned her head to see what had caused the change in Spike’s expression and saw her father approaching them, a serious look on his face.

“Buffy, I need to tell you something,” Hank explained. He walked with Buffy over to where Joyce was standing.

“Can’t it wait?” Buffy asked, as she looked to where Spike was still standing in the middle of the dance floor, staring at her, looking confused as well.

“No, I need to tell you this now. I’ve been offered a job, a great job, one that will pay a lot,” Hank explained.

“Em, that’s great?” Buffy was so confused, why did she need to know this?

“The thing is, honey,” Joyce cut in, “the job is in Ireland, with your uncle.”

Realization flashed through her and she looked to Spike again, God this can’t be happening, Buffy thought, running over to him and into his arms.

“Love, what is it? What’s wrong?” Lifting her chin with his fingers, he saw the tears rolling down her face.

“They’re…I’m…Oh, Spike!” she sobbed, grabbing his shirt.

“Shh, love, now calm down. What’s going on?” He looked up to see her parents looking at them with sadness.

“We’re moving. My dad got a job in Ireland with my uncle and we’re moving,” Buffy got out between sobs. Spike’s face fell, this could not be happening.

“When?” was all he asked.

“I don’t know, but soon I think! I’m going to miss you so much, Spike.”

“I know, I’ll miss you too, baby, but we’ll keep in touch, yeah? I can even come to visit you.” Spike looked determined and Buffy smiled slightly.

“Would you really?”

“Of course, pet, I love you. I can’t think of any reason why I wouldn’t.” Spike pulled her to him and kissed the top of her head. Why now? Why? The sadness inside him never faded, never.