[Reviews - 140] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers has been in love with William ‘Spike’ Giles her whole life, but, he has never seemed to feel the same way, or has he?
Runner up for Insider Tip award at the Cradle of Humanity Awards
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 21590 Read: 13785
Published: 02/04/2008 Updated: 06/21/2008

1. Chapter one by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 16] Liked (1469 words)
This is my first Spuffy fanfic, so i was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be willing to help me and beta this story. Please e-mail me at SpikesGoddess@hotmail.com if you are interested! thank you. oh, and enjoy, just keep in mind, i haven't had a beta for this chapter! lol! R and R for more updates!

2. Chapter Two by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 8] Liked (1387 words)
Thank you so much to my new beta Tanit, if she didn't help me it would suck! lol! so thanx so much K. Anyway, please read and review to let me know what you think. Also, i won't be here next week so this will be the last till about Wednesday, sorry! Don't hate me! :)

3. Chapter Three by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 8] Liked (1592 words)
Thanks again to Kristi, who was so great to beta this for me. Next chapter should be up soon. Sorry about the wait for this! lol!

4. Chapter Four by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 7] Liked (1972 words)
Thanks to Kristi, for betaing for me, without her this would not be here! Also thanks to everyone whos reading and reviewing, you make my day! without further ado, here's your smut!

5. Chapter Five by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 8] Liked (1143 words)
Thank you Kristi for putting up with me and betaing this! Please read and review, and also don't worry!

6. Chapter Six by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 17] Liked (1512 words)
Thanks again to Kristi, who is the greatest beta! Ok, just to warn you, even thought i have put a warning up on this fic now, this has Spike/other, so please dont hate me ok! Just trust me to make everything better again. i promise it will do soon enough, but there may be a bit more angst. Oh and read and review please!

7. Chapter Seven by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 12] Liked (1245 words)
Thanks to Kristi for betaing, as per usual, you were great! Also thanks to Sotia for believing that this story will turn out right and looking at the chapter *Hugs you both*! Also, go read Quiet Summer, cos it's really quite good! nah, it's beyond words! Also, please, just trust me, this is a Spuffy fic after all

8. Chapter Eight by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 7] Liked (1269 words)
Thanks to Kristi, as per usual, cos she's so great and all that! And to everyone who is reading and reviewing also! Please do some more for this chapter *bats eyelashes*.

Also, this is not going to have any Buffy/other, and this character ISN'T from the Buffy verse, but cookies for those who guess who he is!

9. Chapter Nine by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 9] Liked (1781 words)
Thanks To Kristi For betaing, I luvs you! Sorry this update took longer, but I got caught in a mental block, I hope you like the chapter tho, and the guy is suppose to be Sawyer from lost, but I decided to change his name in this! Also remember there is NO Buffy/Other in this fic. As always, please read and review!

10. Chapter Ten by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 9] Liked (1214 words)
Thanks so much to Kristi for betaing, luv ya! And to Sotia for taking a look at this for me! *Hugs and kisses to both*.

11. Chapter Eleven by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 11] Liked (1416 words)
Thanks as always to Kristi for betaing for me, you're the greatest, and to Sotia for looking at this chapter too. Also a big thanks to all of you who have reviewed, you make my day complete!

12. Chapter Twelve by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 12] Liked (1792 words)
A big thanks to Kristi, for betaing this for me! You're the greatest, and to Sotia for reading through before so I knew if I had done the right thing! Love you both! And sorry for the long delay, but I'm a drama queen and need the attention! lol! Enjoy!!!

13. Chapter Thirteen by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 8] Liked (1467 words)
Ok a big big thank you to Kristi for betaing for me! *hugs* I love you, oh and congrats on the engagement too! I hope Daisy is everything you wish and more! ;) Also a big thanks to Sotia for pre-reading and not thinking I'm a total psycho, even though i am! *hugs* love you too!

14. Chapter Fourteen by SpikesGoddess [Reviews - 8] Liked (2331 words)
Thanks so much to Kristi for being such a brilliant beta! You really are the best! Also a big thanks to Sotia for looking over this for me! *hugs and kisses to you both*.

And to all of those who voted for me at Cradle of Humanity awards, thanks so much, it means a lot that people are reading this.