Author's Chapter Notes:
Please leave feedback :)
The Awesome banner was made by Edgehead a HUGE thanks to her
Thanks to my Beta Pixiecorn hugs.
Buffy had been chained to the ceiling of crazed Glory’s this crazy hell gods for what seemed like days but in all reality had only been hours. Blood dripped from her arms and torso, she could feel her face starting to swell as bruises formed above her left eye. She’d finally told Glory that she was going to fess up. She’d tell her who the key was.


Of course she had no actual intention of telling the hell god anything. After all she was a vampire and what did they do best? Lie that is.


Buffy smirked at remembering what had happened an hour ago, not seconds after she had told Glory she was going to confess the true identity of the key. Glory had turned into a man. Scrunching up her features, she concentrating on trying to remember who the man was. Watching Glory stalk towards her, her eyes widened. Ben! That was his name, the same man who had tried hitting on her at a party a few months ago.


“Now precious, tell me who the key is,” Glory was glowering at Buffy.


“Right the key…” Buffy avoided eye contact. “Heres the thing,” glancing at Glory’s minions, she smiled. “Its that guy…” She started playing with the chains that bound her hands. She tried moving slowly, hopeing her plan worked. “On the TV what’s his name?”


“On the television?” Glory asked, impatient and curious.


“On that show. You know the price show where they guess what stuff costs,” looking up, Buffy smiled seeing the chains loosening from the ceiling.


“The price is right!” One of her minions yelled out, before another one jumped in.


“Bob Barker! We will bring you Bob Barker, we will bring you the limp and beaten body of Bob Barker…” Glory stood, frustrated as she interrupted.


“It is not Bob Barker you scabby morons!” She paced back and forth, in front of Buffy. “The key is new to this world and Bob Barker is as old as grit,” turning, she faced Buffy. “The vampire is lying to me.”


“Yeah,” Buffy laughed. “But it was fun and guess what bitch?” Buffy taunted. “I’m not telling you jack; you’re never going to get your sodding key. You might be strong, but in our world you’re an idiot!”


“I am a God!” Glory yelled, making her minions jump.


“The god of what? Bad home perms.” Buffy laughed, Glory glared back.


“Shut up! I command you shut up!” She yelled, Buffy knew she was getting on Glory’s nerves and it was exactly what she wanted.


“Yeah okay, sorry I just had no idea gods where such prancing light weights,” again Buffy shifted her weight in the chains. “Mark my wods. The slayer is going to kick your skanky,” Glory opened her mouth in shock. “Lop sided ass, back to what ever place would take a cheap,” Glory gasped, outraged. “Whorish, fashion victim, ex-god like you!” Buffy felt Glory’s foot connect with her stomach before she even saw it. She crashed into the wall a few feet from the elevator and with a groan, managed to stumble her way to it, before the doors closed in on her.


Spike and the gang found Buffy stumbling out of an apartment complex building, just as the sun set. Spike breathed a sigh of relief, his shoulders dropping at seeing Buffy’s barely walking form. Lifting her into his arms, he carried her all the way back to her crypt. Her eye had swollen shut and she was covered in bruises, her shirt and pants cut into shreds.


He almost cried when she opened one bruised eye to look at him.


“Don’t worry slayer, I didn’t tell her anything.” Buffy whispered. Spike looked down shocked.


“W-why?” He could barely get the words out. “Why did you let her hurt you like this?” His eyes raked over her body.


“Cause she didn’t ask for this,” Buffy winced. “Dawn doesn’t deserve it either… she’s a good kid,” her eyes welled up with tears. “I’d let Glory kill me before I let her get her grubby hands on Dawn… almost did,” she let out a strangled laugh as a tear fell.


“What you did for me…” Spike spoke softly. “For Dawn.” Buffy met his gaze. “I’ll never forget it,” he smiled, watching as Buffy slowly tried to sit up. Spike placed a hand under her back, watching as blood oozed from several wounds on her arms.


“There’s something else,” Buffy said, wiping the blood off on what was left of her shirt. “I got info on our local hell god…” Spikes eyebrows raised with interest. “I’ve found her only weakness.”