A/N: Hi everyone (anyone?) who's still reading this,
Ok so I know you are probably ready to kill me for taking so long but I for one am proud of myself.
My snazzy new computer up and died on me. I managed to retype and finish this chapter on a computer that takes 50 whole seconds to load up a new internet page, and freezes half way through every line you write in Word so you can't see your mistakes til it catches up and floods the screen with what you just typed.
Anyway on with the story - as it's been so long I'll remind you that Buffy had just come back into the kitchen and dropped her chin at the sight of Spikey with no top on (wouldn't we all??)

So without further ado.......

Chapter 11

Spike walked slowly towards Buffy like a big cat stalking it’s prey. He held her gently by her upper arms.

"Did you just say you were sorry sweetheart?"

Buffy gulped again at his proximity and the close-up she had of his perfectly sculpted chest. Electricity shot through her at his touch.

"Aww that’s my good girl." Spike said pulling her into a tight embrace. For a second she almost let herself go, almost let herself rub her aching groin against the ever-present bulge in his pants, but she did manage to stop herself. She tried to squirm out of his embrace and keep from panting as she forced herself to speak.

"Wh-where’s your t-shirt Mr. Spike?"

"Well I had to take it off and wash it didn’t I?" he said mock-seriously. "Because someone," he started to tickle her ribs, "got sticky popsicle all over it."

"Don’t!" Buffy shrieked, pulling away from Spike and making a run for it. Spike chased her, grabbing her and tickling her ribs until they both collapsed onto the scene of many of tonight’s adventures, the sofa.

The screaming and wriggling was having the same effect on both of them. Heart-rates and lust were climbing, but Spike had been holding off for a long time. Self control was becoming second nature to him by now. Buffy was in more trouble than she knew.

Spike pinned her hands above her head with one hand and tickled in earnest.

"Uncle! Uncle!" Buffy cried.

"Sorry. That means nothing where I come from." Spike grinned evilly, continuing to tickle. "Do you mean you want me to stop?"

"Yesss!!" Buffy shrieked.

"Then say – Mr.Spike’s the king of the castle and I’m a dirty rascal." He demanded.

Normally Buffy would have chewed her own arms off to escape and not have to say that but she just couldn’t handle this anymore. Giggling uncontrollably she finally forced the words out.

She was still giggling and squirming when Spike lifted her, intending to place her straddling his knees as she’d been earlier. Buffy however thought he was trying to continue tickling her and squirmed all the more. This resulted in her ending up sitting with one leg either side of his right knee.

Spike grinned, couldn’t have worked better if he’d completely planned it this way. Catching her wrists he began to bob her up and down on his leg.

"Wanna play horsey?" he asked, continuing the gentle bouncing.

"No-ooohh!" Buffy replied her denial turning into an ‘oh’ at the friction suddenly created on her clit when Spike straightened then re-bent his leg a little, letting her slip backwards over his knee. By pulling forward on her arms he was able to position her so that every jogging movement he made rubbed her in ‘just’ the right place.

Buffy’s face flushed crimson as she slid up and down his shin. She had been aroused enough from the spanking, then the being held down and tickled, not to mention half naked Spike, but this! This was going to push her over the edge. Spike was going to know VERY soon that she was a woman again. She was having a terrible time stopping herself panting and moaning as it was.

She was being carried along so forcefully on the wave of lust that it didn’t even occur to her to question how intentional his actions were. She was too busy attempting to keep her arousal to herself.

"Oh! Oh!" she eventually let out two exclamations as he bounced her.

"Sorry sweetheart." Spike said stopping abruptly. "I keep forgetting you’re only a little girl. I think I got you over-excited."

The practical admission, albeit cryptic, completely passed Buffy by as she gritted her teeth and fought not to groan at the loss of the delicious sensation.

"Yes ," Spike said staring intently at Buffy’s flushed face. "I think we’ve both had enough ‘game playing’ for one night, don’t you?"

"Ermm… well…" Buffy was well and truly ruffled, and suddenly didn’t care how obvious she was being. "I, I kinda liked that game."

A brief evil grin from Spike.

"No. I definitely think that’s enough. Besides, I left my shirt and your overalls soaking in detergent and we really should get them sorted out. Let’s go see how they are getting on."

Frustrated and more than a little unhappy Buffy followed Spike into the kitchen where the clothes were soaking in the sink.

The shirt was fine as he’d wet and soaked it so soon after it had gotten sticky. The overalls however were a different matter. Clicking his tongue at the chocolate stains on Buffy’s clothes, Spike wrung out the garments and led Buffy to Giles’ utility room behind the kitchen.

Buffy wanted to cry like the child she was pretending to be. A fierce heat was pounding and throbbing between her legs and Spike was just casually doing laundry?!?

Her hand sneaked down to rub at her clit over her clothes. It was good but not good enough and she wanted to scream in frustration. Then she had a brilliant idea.

"I’m just gonna go watch some cartoons while you do this Mr.Spike." she said in honeyed tones. "I’ll be a good girl and sit quiet."

Spike knew very well that Buffy’s sudden wish to get away from his presence was nothing to do with wanting to watch cartoons. He’d seen her rubbing herself out of the corner of his eye. Although the possibility of going in there and catching her with her hands in her juicy little snatch was indescribably appealing, Spike wanted to see how far he could push her himself before she cracked.

"No, sweetheart. I want you to stay here where I can keep an eye on you." He said as he popped his shirt into the washing machine and set it to spin to remove the excess water from its soaking.

Buffy pouted. "But….." was as far as she got before Spike lifted her up and swung her into a sitting position on top of the machine. However he did not stop at merely seating her on the vibrating machine he quickly manoeuvred her so that her legs were spread open, one each side of the corner nearest him.

In a deliciously evil stroke of genius he pushed back slightly on her hips tilting her so that her clit was almost in contact with the top of the machine. He knew direct vibrating stimulation on that most sensitive nub of flesh would push her over very quickly so he tried (and managed) to get her positioned so that her clit was close enough but that most of the vibration came second hand via her slickened pussy lips.

"I…oohh!" Buffy exclaimed "I can’t sit here Mr.Spike."

Spike looked at her closely. She was chewing her lip in agitation, here eyes were wide and rapidly heading for that ‘wild’ look she got when highly aroused. He was enjoying her obvious torment so much he almost missed her sudden movement to get down from the machine.

"A-a-ah! No you don’t." he said. "You stay right where you are young lady. You’ve managed to get into enough mischief for one night. Stay right there while I have another go at your overalls."

Damn him! He was back to the freakin laundry talk again! Buffy was just about to protest that she’d be a good girl when Spike caught her attention with a new tack.

"Watch what I’m doing sweetheart." He said. "I have a feeling you’re going to end up hopeless at domestic stuff when you’re older."

The sly dig at her domestic abilities was completely missed by the desperate Slayer. She was far too busy concentrating on NOT grinding herself down on the vibrating machine.

"Watch pet." He repeated, chuckling at the fact that she hadn’t yelled at him for casting aspersions on her prowess in all things housework-y. Evidently she was still maintaining her façade. He couldn’t help but admire the strength (or should that be stubborness) she was showing.

"See you need to use your thumb to gently work your way through the layers of the stain. Working the water in gently."

Buffy looked down and gulped. Spike was holding the garment with one hand flat under the stain. The thumb of the other hand was rubbing gently but firmly at the worst area of the stain.
It was moving in a slow circular motion. Her clit twinged and her opening flooded at the memory of how that thumb felt; that thumb making EXACTLY that motion against her clit. She bit back a groan, just as Spike made it much worse.

"You have to rub firmly but tenderly until the whole area is very very wet. Work it so it starts to come out. Then you have to rub a little harder, faster…."

Buffy whimpered and gave up the fight to keep her nether regions separate from the washing machine. Spike noticed both the sound and the slight rocking motions her hips were now making.

"….really hard and really fast if it needs it." He continued. "Like that, good and hard."

Buffy’s hips were increasing in pace as he spoke as if he were directing her. She couldn’t take it anymore, she lurched forward to jump off the washing machine. One thought only ran through her mind. Get away from the machine and Spike and into the bathroom so she could take care of this then come back and play her little game again without distraction.

Spike stopped her before she’d even really moved. Gripping her arms he forced her back to a sitting position on the machine. Buffy absently licked her lips and swallowed, her brain completely clouded with lust. Heat building at the feel of his fingers biting into her skin, from the spin cycle still going beneath her and from the sight of Spike’s toned body, arm muscles flexing as he held her in place.

"I told you no!" he said grinning evilly. "You stay there young lady, I won’t tell you again."
Buffy moaned helplessly as waves of sensation started at her core and swept through her body. She was no longer capable of worrying about giving the game away. Each wave rushed up her body and back down to her centre, just as another wave started up. They came faster and faster and suddenly she was panting hard. Her hips thrusting against metal and she knew she couldn’t stop this one.

Their eyes locked as Buffy began to hit her peak. Spike grinned, an evil glint in his eye.

"You know!" they said in unison. Buffy all but screamed it. Spike said it fairly calmly but with an element of gloat in his voice.

Buffy’s orgasm had been destined to be a big one but she had just reached the start of it when Spike pulled her down from the machine and crushed his mouth down upon hers.

The teasing and playing and vying to be the one with the advantage was swept from both their minds as their passion grew with the lengthening kiss. Buffy wasn’t sure whether her half orgasm had satisfied or frustrated her.

The kiss grew more and more fervent. Spike forced her dress up over her breasts. His hands went to work on her naked bosom. Buffy rubbed her groin against his leg even as her hands tried to work the buckle of his belt free. They moaned into each others mouths and pressed their bodies together as though they just couldn’t get close enough. Panting, Buffy got the belt undone and as her hands yanked his fly open Spike’s hands found her thong. He grasped it hard at both sides ready to pull it clean off of her.

The shrill sound of the phone ringing startled them both.

The sound snapped them both back to their full senses. Panting they each took a step back.

"Guess we should get that." Spike said remembering Giles was planning to repeat the ageing spell with potentially disastrous consequences.

"Erm…..uhuh……ok." Buffy said, trying to shake her head clear of it’s lusty haze.
Smoothing her dress down she followed Spike out of the utility room to go answer the phone.

"Eeewww!" she suddenly exclaimed loudly. " We just almost got with the nasty in Giles’ house. How gross is that?"

Spike laughed at her outburst. The ‘eeww’ was pure six year old Buffy, and both it and the rest of the exclamation were very reminiscent of her vocal style in her younger days when he had first met her.

Straight face now back on Spike picked up the phone.

"We’re ready." Giles said on the other end. "Go and wake her up."

"Actually Watcher, she’s awake and …."

"Wonderful!" Giles steamrollered over the rest of Spike’s sentence. "Willow are you ready to go right now?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Spike yelled into the phone. "She’s ok. She’s back to normal. Don’t go throwing bloody spells around. You might make her into an old biddy, or worse…" he looked at the wanton sight of Buffy, still flushed and catching her breath and shuddered as he continued "…you might bloody make her go all kiddy again."

Buffy knew how much that would torture Spike after the state they had just gotten into and she chuckled and winked at him.

"What?" Giles said. "Well, w-when did all this happen? I must say it would be nice to at least be kept in the vicinity of the loop."

"Don’t get your knickers in a knot Rupert." Spike grinned. "She only just came round to her normal self."

Buffy made a mock shocked face at him for the double entendre.

"Let me speak to her." Giles demanded.

"Hey Giles." Buffy chirped as she took the phone from Spike. "Yup definitely back to good old me."

"Well how did that happen?" Giles said sounding more than a little miffed. He so hated it when it appeared that things weren’t working out in the way that his research had told him they should.
"I mean was it gradual? Or all of a sudden? Do you think the sleep accelerated it?"

"Hey, I just work here." Buffy shrugged. " I leave all the theorising to brainy types like you and Will."

"Right, yes, erm quite." Giles said. " Well I need to do some tests on you. We’ll be right there."

This time it was Buffy staring nonplussed at a now dead receiver. About ten seconds passed before she turned a panicked face to Spike. "Shit!" she said. "They’re coming back!"

"What’s the big deal Slayer?"

"The big deal is you know damn well that I’m horny as hell and I was just about to fuck your brains out and now Giles is on his way to make me his own personal lab bunny."

"First of all," Spike said. "If there’s any brains to shagged out they’ll be yours and I’ll be the one doing the shagging. Second, you are going to have to work for the privilege after the games you’ve just been playing.

Buffy was about to counter with her own witty remark but was interrupted by Spike. "So let’s sort this place out and get out of here. You owe me Slayer, and I’m anxious to be paid."

Quickly they set about throwing away popsicle sticks and wrappers; washing up ice cream bowls; gathering the stakes Spike had thrown when looking for a change of clothes for her. Finally they were ready to leave.

Spike dumped the wet shirt and overalls into Buffy’s training bag and shrugged on his duster. They almost tore the door off its hinges in their haste to get through it. Still bantering, they left the apartment and ran slap bang into Giles, Willow and Dawn.

"Where the hell are you off to?" Giles asked indignantly of the still moving pair.

"Got an idea where those trekkie geeks are." Spike said thinking on his feet. "Could take a while though. Guess we’ll see ya when we see ya."

"Well really!" Giles excalimed as they disappeared from sight.

"I meant it Slayer." Spike said grabbing her arm and pulling her along the street. "You are going to pay for winding me up like that you bad girl!"

"Then lets get a move on." Buffy said with a wink.



TBC…… If you guys are still reading after such a long update time