A/N: Apologies for anyone still reading this, for taking so long. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. enjoy....

Chapter 14

I’m not getting off that easily?” Buffy questioned incredulously.

With a movement like lightning Spike found himself grabbed by the arm, as Buffy stood up and threw him over her shoulder, on to the bed, simultaneously. She didn’t know herself how she’d managed to channel her desperation into grabbing him, but she figured her inner primal slayer had finally had enough of the teasing.

“I think you’ll find, Mr. Spike, that you are the one who is not getting off easily. You’ve had your fun, now I’m damn well gonna have mine.”

Again she surprised herself with her own speed as she ripped her dress over her head and used it to secure Spikes hands, crossed over his head, to his headboard.

“Now I got you where I want you.” She grinned evilly. “Gee us kids can be such a handful can’t we Mr. Spike?” she said employing her best ‘innocent’ face and voice. As she spoke she cupped her breasts in her hands slowly circling her hard nipples with her thumbs.

The sight of her playing with her breasts so flagrantly, all the while looking like she had no idea what effect she was having on him, was more than enough to get Spike incredibly hard again.

“Is that a lollipop for me?” She questioned, bending down to suck very briefly at the tip of his cock. Pulling her head away she gave his penis a bored look. “I’m not really hungry any more.”

Spike growled.

“Now, now.” She chided. “Be a good boy, and you might get a treat. But you know what I really want to do right now?”

Spike closed his eyes and hissed air out through clenched teeth as she moved closer.

“I wanna play horsey again.” Buffy said with a wicked grin. “Can I ride you horsey?”

Without waiting for a reply Buffy positioned herself, straddling one of Spike’s legs and instantly began rubbing her sodden pussy against his thigh. As she ground against him over and over again she moved further and further up his leg.

Positioning herself slightly to the side she rubbed herself against his hip as her hand came down to stroke his cock in long firm strokes. Her grinding became faster and harder as did her hand as she leaned in and put her mouth to his ear.

She nipped at it lightly before whispering breathily.

“Gee-up horsey. C’mon, giddy up.”

“Fuck!” Spike yelled as she pumped him just that little bit harder.

“Ohhh I see something else I can ride on.” She exclaimed as if the thought had only just occurred to her. “Do you think it’s big enough?”

As she asked the last question she moved again to straddle him fully. Keeping her hold on his cock she held it between her legs. Panting she began to slide his length up and down the outside of her pussy.

Spike was struggling with his bonds but her slayer strength had allowed her to ensure that they were tied VERY tightly.

Buffy knew she was close. After all he had left her wanting. She quickly decided that too much teasing would be counter productive. She fully intended to get all the pleasure she could before he could even get close.

Without breaking the undulating rhythm she had started she lifted herself off him and positioning his cock, she sank down until it filled her to her core. A loud groan emanated from her as his girth stretched her passage.

Her inner muscles instinctively clamped around him as if desperate to hang on to the prize they’d ached for almost all night. Buffy grunted as she lifted herself, still gripping internally as she rose.

Spike couldn’t believe how tight she felt. Unintelligible groans and curses spilled from his lips when she began moving up and down on him. Grunts overtook the other noises as Buffy began thrusting herself up and down rapidly.

Spike cracked his eyes open and almost came from the sight of Buffy impaling herself hard and fast on his cock. Even more enticing to him was the fact that one of her hands was pinching her own nipples and the other was moving with astounding speed over her clit.

He watched in fascination as Buffy threw her head back and jerked her hips up and down. Her breathing was rapid and rasping as she grunted with the effort of fucking him so hard and fast.

“Ohh….oohhh……fuck……fuck………FUCK!!!!!!!!!” Buffy screamed as the orgasm rose fast and crashed over her.

Her teeth were welded together and her nostrils flared as she continued to ride him and rasp at her clit, determined to make this feeling last. Her pussy spasmed around his cock as she drove herself harder.

There it was, that’s what she had searched for. Another wave, bigger probably than the first, swamped her and Buffy lost the ability to hold herself upright. Collapsing forward onto Spike’s chest her hips moved of their own volition in a slow thrusting on his member as she rode out the last vestiges of her release.

As she slowed to a stop, her full weight slumped over Spike, legs and pussy giving involuntary twitches, Spike tried to spur her on to keep going until he could join her in her euphoric state.

He moved his hips as best he could, vainly attempting to get a decent thrusting motion and rhythm established.

“Come on Buffy!” he protested. “Finish me off too.”

Buffy raised droopy lids to look at him.

“Yeah right Spike. You seriously think I’m gonna do that after what you just did to me?”

“Fair’s fair, pet.” Spike argued. “You did more than your fair share of teasing me too. We’re even. C’mon, untie me so I can shag the sexy little arse off of you?”

Buffy giggled in the face of his most winning smile, and moved off his cock and his body to lie at his side facing him.

“Not a chance Mister. While that was great, maybe at a push I might even say really great, I’m still horny as hell so I think you just might have to stay there until I’ve had my fill.”

“You’ll get your bloody fill, alright when I get out of this!” He warned. “Gonna fill you up with my dick and my cum and keep fucking you hard even when you’re so full it’s running out of you!”

As drenched in their combined secretions as it already was Buffy felt her pussy grow even wetter. Her clit twinged and her stomach clenched at his words. Sometimes she wondered if he could make her cum just by whispering naughty plans of what he wanted to do to her in her ear.

“I think you’re inviting me to take another ride on your dick.” Buffy said. “I should warn you though, I think I could have gone longer there. I’m very close. It won’t take much, so I’m thinking I’m gonna be past the winning line and having a celebratory beer before you even have a chance to cum close to…..well, y’know…. cumming.”

Spike growled and tugged again at the dress that bound his hands. Soon his whole body was struggling as Buffy moved over him again, intent on furthering the erotic pleasure that she’d already had.

Every time Buffy made a grab for, or got a tenuous hold on his cock, Spike violently thrashed his hips from side to side. He was both trying to avoid her managing to sink onto his cock and to unseat her from her position straddling his thighs.

After a couple of minutes of this, Buffy decided on a new tack. Climbing off him she moved back to her position at his side. However, this time she flopped over onto her side so that her back was to him.

“Well if you don’t want to play…….” She said with just a hint of ‘huff’ to her voice which melted into a sultry, needy tone. “I guess I’ll just have to take care of……things……ungh, myself.”

Spike groaned as Buffy wriggled her butt up against his cock and her hands disappeared in front of her. He had absolutely no doubts about what she was doing. Had he needed his suspicions confirmed he wouldn’t have had to wait long.

Almost immediately Buffy started to moan, the hands he couldn’t see moving between her thighs. Spike was still on his side, facing her back. She purposefully rubbed her ass against his cock as she moved against her hands.

She let out little groans as she humped her own hands, making sure to rub plenty at his cock. The feel of her ass against him and the noises she was making were driving Spike slowly insane. Taking a deep breath Spike decided he had to do what he had to do.

Spike vamped out and with the impetus and burst of energy this gave him he ripped her dress to shreds as he tore his limbs free. One hand grabbed her by the waist as his other positioned his cock at her entrance.

The shock of his sudden manoeuvre stopped Buffy’s hands in their tracks, by instinct she grabbed at the hand around her middle, trying to free herself. This left other areas of her body completely open to Spike and he wasted no time at all. With a half-grunt of effort, half-groan of ecstasy Spike thrust up into her from behind.

Buffy grunted herself as she was assaulted by the, both considerable, length and girth of Spike’s dick. She could feel every inch of the hard muscle that was imbedded in her. His width filled her completely and the top of his cock prodded further up inside her than it ever had.

Spike grabbed Buffy’s hair pulling her head back and exposing her throat as he began to thrust torturously slowly in and out of her.

Buffy moaned loudly as he tugged on her hair and brought his mouth to her throat. Her Slayer instincts were ringing LOUD alarm bells as the vampire suckled at her neck. They were quickly silenced, however, by the sensations his hard dick was eliciting.

She fully expected to feel his fangs sink into her neck any second and was surprised when he contented himself with kissing, albeit roughly, at her throat. The kissing and the slow thrusting were driving Buffy wild. She turned her head as much as she could over her shoulder trying to look at him.

“Spike…..” she half-growled, half-gasped.

“Something to say Slayer?” Spike asked pulling on her hair so that she was more or less looking at him, and leaning over slightly to make eye contact. As their eyes locked Buffy panted out a request, or more accurately a demand.

“Fuck……me…..hard!”

With a growl Spike set about doing exactly that. The hand he had around her middle snaked down to her clit, the other tightening it’s grip on her hair considerably, as he hammered his cock up into her.

Little whimpers and groans escaped her with every slamming thrust he gave her. Buffy wouldn’t have believed she could be so close to cumming again so soon after not one but two wonderful releases; but damn close she was.

“Ohhh fuck……so…fucking…..good!” She panted out.

“You like that don’t you?” Spike growled in her ear. “You asked for it hard, now you’re getting it and you love it don’t you?”

Buffy spiralled ever closer to another screaming orgasm, assaulted by three sets of sensations. His deep gravely voice saying quite clichéd yet still intensely arousing things; his dick hammering up so far inside her that it was deliciously close to the point of pain; his body smacking against her bottom, emphasising each thrust.

“Yeah, that’s it.” Spike growled. “Take it Slayer. Take it Buffy.”

The pair grunted and groaned as their fucking became ever more aggressive. Buffy’s pinnacle came screaming through her the second Spike sunk his fangs into her neck. Her womb and whole pussy contracted over and over again as wave after wave smashed through her.

Spike followed barely five seconds after her, drawing deeply on her potent slayer’s blood. He jacknifed spasmodically into her as he spurted his release, only removing his fangs when his lust was finally sated.

His face returned to it’s human form as he leaned his forehead against the back of Buffy’s head. His arm went back around her middle and he held her pressed close to him as they both allowed their breathing to return to normal.

“Mmm, that was quite nice.” Buffy murmured.

Spike pulled back away from and out of her. He looked at her in disbelief as she rolled onto her back. The corners of her mouth twitched ever so slightly as she suppressed the urge to laugh at his expression.

“Quite nice?” Spike thundered. “That was bleedin well fantastic! Ill give you bloody nice!

Buffy giggled and rolled out of the way as Spike pounced intending to pin her to the bed. He managed to grab one arm and a full-on wrestling match ensued.

“Take it back and tell it like it really was Slayer!” Spike warned as he seemed to be gaining the upper hand.

“Ok, ok.” Buffy laughingly conceded. “I was just teasing and I swear I’m done with the teasing now. I think we both had more than enough for one day. It was amazing Spike, and we both know it.”

Despite her concession Spike continued to wrestle with her and eventually he had her pinned down with her hands by her ears.

“Hey!” Buffy protested with a pretend pout. “I already said I was done and that it was fantastic. Let me go!”

“You know what you have to say.” Spike replied with a low chuckle as he moved in to nuzzle and kiss the sensitive area just below and a little behind her ear.

His actions elicited a small shriek/moan as Buffy tried to ignore the distraction and remember what he wanted her to say. She racked her brain for what it was that he’d demanded instead of ‘uncle’ earlier.

“You’re the king of the castle and I’m a dirty rascal!” She blurted out, and immediately wondered why she had said it. She didn’t actually want Spike to stop what he was doing at all.

“Glad you remembered.” Spike chuckled, releasing her hands but continuing to nuzzle at her. “Means you also remember how well I took care of you when you came over all kiddy. How worried I was when I thought you had gone walkabout. I think you owe me for all of that actually.”

“Yeah, Spike.” Buffy scoffed. “Nice try. Like you didn’t love it. Especially putting me over your knee and teaching me a lesson about running off. Pervert!”

“Wouldn’t throw stones if I were you pet.” Spike said mirroring the words he’d said the morning after their first ever romp. “If I remember rightly you weren’t entirely unhappy with that turn of events once you were yourself again either.”

“Ok.” Buffy grudgingly conceded. “Maybe I do owe you a slight favour.”

That said, she rolled them both over so that Spike was beneath her. As she slid down his body she looked up and locked her eyes onto his intense, and increasingly lust-filled blue gaze.

“I’ve got an idea Mr.Spike.” she informed him, pausing to tug at one of her pigtails which had gone a little awry. “I think if I suck on your lollipop enough I can make it give me ice-cream. Wanna try it out?”

Spike’s reply was the only one he was capable of as the Slayer sunk her mouth down onto his member; he groaned in sheer bliss.

THE END


Well that’s the end of this one – please, love it or hate it let me know. My writing time is severely hampered these days so I really need the feedback to see if it’s worth me trying to find the time to write this stuff.