A/N: There has been quite a drop off in readers? Are you guys still following this?

Chapter 4

Instead of joining Buffy on the sofa right away Spike instead walked over to Giles’ desk and picked up the phone. He needed to know how they were getting on, at least if they were on the right track he could see an end in sight and it might make it easier to control the feelings of arousal that Buffy inspired simply by being in the same room.

Buffy watched him intently, listening to every word as she managed to get ice-cream all round her mouth.

“Yes it’s me Rupert. How’s it going?........Really……bloody hell mate can’t you hurry up?..................Get Red on the case……..yeah sorry I’m sure she is……..no, no…hey! I can take care of a four year old y’know……..no she’s not bloody running rings round me!!”

He glanced over at Buffy and gave her an indulgent smile.

“She’s being very good actually!.......yeah ok well just thought the sooner the better, eh mate?........ok see you soon hopefully.”

“Who was that?” Buffy asked curiosity dripping from her voice.

“You know very well, that it was Mr Giles cheeky chops.” Spike answered moving to join her with his ice-cream. “Just checking how his important job was going.”

“You talk like Mr Giles” Buffy said through a mouthful of frozen dessert. “But better cos you’re more funny!”

As she spoke a trickle of ice cream slipped down her chin and Spike barely stopped himself from leaning forward and licking it off for her. Images of the time she’d been eating a peach and the juice had done the exact same thing flooded his brain. That had been a clean-up that led to an intense make out session and other extremely fun activities.

Spike’s inner struggle to ban the images and stop himself from reacting meant that he snapped when he finally spoke to her. Grabbing a tissue from the coffee table he swiped at the ice-cream as he looked her in the eye.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full Buffy! You’re spilling it down yourself.”

Apparently, disobedient Buffy was back and she seemed unfazed by his slightly terse response. Swallowing most of her mouthful she opened her mouth wide and stuck her chocolate covered tongue out with a “Bleearrrggghh!” followed by an infectious giggle.

Spike couldn’t help but chuckle too. “Buffy!” he admonished lightly “Stop it!”

Still laughing he reached for more tissues and moved to wipe off the ice-cream that had this time dribbled onto the ‘bib’ section of her overalls.

Again he stopped himself short. Had he carried on he would have been brushing against her chest. Innocent as it was and hard as he was fighting his body, it just seemed highly inappropriate. Handing her the tissue he waved in the direction of the stain.

“Wipe that off quick luv.” He said

Buffy stopped laughing and looked down. Taking the tissue she rubbed clumsily at the stain on her front. Although the majority came off there was still a large brown patch on her clothes. When she looked up her bottom lip was trembling and her eyes brimmed with tears.

“Oh Mr Spike you have to wash it off. Mr Giles will know I ate his ice-cream! Please Mr Spike, please!” She said tugging at the fastenings of the overalls and failing abysmally in her haste to loosen them.

“Ok, ok its ok sweetheart.” Spike said taking her hands gently and pulling them away from the overalls. God only knew where he’d be if she suddenly stripped to her underwear and a t-shirt in front of him.

“Just hold on a minute and we’ll sort something out ok. No tears darling, you’re a big girl remember.”

Evidently he was going to have to find something for her to change into; otherwise she was going to keep trying to take off the stained garment. He wracked his brain as Buffy sat by him trying not to cry.

Suddenly an ingenious thought hit him. She’d been training here with Giles yesterday and had come straight to his crypt in her sweats. If he knew Buffy she hadn’t been in them all day, whatever she had changed out of must still be here. Within minutes he’d located her bag and started hunting through it for clothing, tossing stakes pell-mell over his shoulder and burning his hand more than once on a cross.

Finally he located fabric; to his horror, he pulled out a yellow sundress. It was a nice dress but it was just his luck that once she had it on he was going to be tortured by more of her tanned, toned flesh on display.

Looking back at Buffy he decided there was nothing for it, she was in a right old state about her overalls and he wouldn’t know what to do if she started bawling again.

“Here sweetheart,” he said holding the dress out to Buffy. “You go into the bathroom and put this on and then we can sort your overalls out.”

Buffy smiled at him and took the dress then stood before him with her hands behind her back.

“What’s up flower-pot?” Spike asked when she continued to just stand there looking at him.

“I need you to help.” She said “I can’t undo them myself.”

Oh! Spike gulped. He’d seen the trouble she’d had trying to undo the fastenings of her overalls a couple of minutes ago. He really was going to have to help her. With shaking hands he reached forwards and undid the fastenings as quickly as he could without actually touching her chest.

When he was done Buffy skipped off to the bathroom while Spike let out a sigh of relief. Flopping down on Giles sofa, he passed the time mentally berating himself and telling himself just to get a grip.

When Buffy had been gone for easily ten minutes Spike began to get worried. Was there a window in Giles’ bathroom big enough that she could have made an escape through it? He told himself she wouldn’t do that, she seemed to like him now and she’d been good as gold, mostly, since the others had left.

After a couple of more minutes had ticked by and still no sign Spike got up and walked cautiously to the bathroom door, knocking lightly, so as not to startle her.

“Buffy?” he said “Everything ok in there? Are you changed? We need to get working on that stain honey.”

In answer the door opened and Spike didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. She had gotten changed alright; she just hadn’t made a very good job of it.

“I think I’m stuck Mr. Spike!” she said, her voice muffled under the fabric as she had her arm and her head squashed halfway through one arm hole of the dress. “Can you help me?”

Buffy began to squirm trying to work her head in or out of the hole, she wasn’t sure which. The movement caused the dress, which was already riding high because of the way it was positioned, to slide higher and as she wiggled Spike caught a flash of her underwear.

Sod eternal damnation, he was already burning in the pits of hell right now, that had to be what this was. She was wearing a bloody thong! And not just any thong but the one that she had ordered him to take off with his teeth last week during one of their delicious little sex games.

With a concerted effort he tried to ignore the memory. Ignore her voice replaying in his head, huskily demanding he slowly pull it off her and then get his mouth back up to her pussy and stay there til he’d satisfied her.

Turning his back for a second he took several large unneeded breaths. He shook his head, clearing the lusty memories. Another breath before he pulled himself up straight and determined, put on his resolve face and turned to help her.

TBC………..
Too evil? Want more? Did I ever mention I love feedback and it makes me write quicker?;o)