A/N: Sorry for the huge delay on this - moved house and had a nightmare wiht the internet connection on the new computer but I htink Im sorted now. Please reward the huge frustration I've had jst trying to post this wit lots of nice feedback ;)

Chapter 6

“Oh can we, can we, can we?” Buffy said bouncing on the balls of her feet and clapping her hands, before informing him, “I’m very good at hide and seek Mr.Spike!”

“Ok sweetheart.” Spike chuckled. “Well if you’re so good then maybe you should give me head start and let me hide first. Cos you’re so clever I’m sure you’ll find me quickly.”

Buffy beamed at him. God what Spike wouldn’t give to have ‘his’ Buffy give him as many radiant smiles in one day as he’d received in the time he’d been here. Smiling indulgently he playfully pulled at one of her pigtails and said “Well, you just skidaddle upstairs and count to three hundred for me. Can you count to three hundred sweetie.”

“I can count to one hundred!” Buffy stated proudly.

“Ok well you just do that three times then sweets ok.”

“But that’s a lot of counting Mr.Spike! Are you trying to cheat?”

“No you cheeky little monkey I’m not.” He said tugging her pitgtail again and tapping the end of her nose with finger. “You said you’re good at this game and I’m not so it’d be a really big favour for me if you give me extra time to hide. Ok sweetness?”

“Oh, cos I’m clever at hide and seek?” Buffy caught on with another luminous grin.

“That’s it so off you go ok.”

“Ok!” Buffy said. She turned to run up the stairs before turning straight back and throwing her arms around Spike’s neck standing on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear. “It’s ok. If I find you too quickly I’ll pretend I don’t see you.”

God but she was adorable Spike thought to himself. He watched her scoot up the stairs, which proved to be his undoing. When she reached the top the swish of her skirt caused him to gain a direct view straight up it.

That damned thong! Her breathy moans filled his head as he was transported back to the exact place in the ‘pulling her underwear off with his teeth’ memory that he had banished the thoughts at last time. He could almost feel her writhing beneath his skilled hands and tongue.

His eyes went wide as he looked around the apartment in desperation. She was out of his sight now but it was like a dam had opened in his head. He was being mentally assaulted with the sights sounds and smells of their most recent love making. His cock was painfully hard in his pants.

Thanking his lucky stars that he’d told Buffy to count for five minutes Spike raced to the bathroom. Hastily locking the door behind him Spike scrambled to release his throbbing member from his trousers.

Even as he did it he was cursing himself. ‘It’s like you’re a bloody paedophile you stupid git’ he cursed. A little voice in his head piping up in response ‘It’s just her body you’re reacting too how can you look at those legs and not think about what it was like to have them wrapped around you, squeezing as she cried your name.’

That second thought caused Spike to groan and give in to his urge to ‘deal’ with his problem no matter how disgusted he knew he would feel afterwards. He began to slowly run his thumb over the weeping tip of his dick before grasping it firmly and beginning to pump.

He threw his head back and groaned, his hand moving faster. His mind fixing strongly and rigidly on images of Buffy as her true self, completely free of the spell she was currently under. A growl started low in his throat as he pictured more and more erotic memories of them together.

He was so, so close. Knock. Knock. Spike jumped at least a foot in the air.

“Mr. Spike! Are you in the bathroom?”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Spike muttered to himself desperately trying to force his rock hard dick back into his pants. He had been ridiculously close to the release that he was sure would have helped him handle the situation better. There was no way in hell he could keep going knowing she was on the other side of the door though.

“You can’t hide in there Mr.Spike cos if the door is locked I can’t find you and that’s just no fair!”

Spike was too panicked to answer, his face every inch as stricken as the dumb girl in the horror movie who knows the killer is in the house. He jumped again when Buffy’s voice sounded through the door.

“Watcha doin Mr. Spike?” she asked curiously.

“I-I just needed the loo luv.”

Buffy giggled. “You’re funny.” She said “What’s a loo?”

Spike screwed his eyes shut and threw his head back trying not to let his desperate struggle for purchase on his emotions show through in his voice.

“I mean I needed to go pee-pee.” He said wincing that he’d actually uttered the phrase.

He heard a deep sigh from outside of the door and just knew that Buffy was now standing with her hands on her hips for when she spoke her tone was incredibly reminiscent of ‘irritated ‘normal’ Buffy.’

“You’re a vampire Mr. Spike.” She said as if he were stupid. “You don’t need to pee.”

She sounded so much like her normal self that Spike banged his head off the wall in frustration at the effect her voice was causing on his already ‘tricky’ situation.

He forced his dick back in and fastened his pants finally and opened the bathroom door to find Buffy exactly as he expected. She was standing in the doorway, hands on hips looking at him sceptically.

“I think I should hide now.” She stated. “You’re a big cheater and cheaters don’t get to hide. Go upstairs and count.”

Spike was a little taken aback, apparently bossiness was not something Buffy had acquired with age, it came naturally it seemed. Being spoken to in such a manner was more cheek than Spike was conditioned to expect from a child but the need to escape her (and thus his mental torture) again was stronger than his surprise. Spike went upstairs.

“Three hundred Mr.Spike just like I did cos you cheated!”

Muttering to himself under his breath about bossy little chits Spike flung himself face down on the bed attempting to squash his erection away as he began to count. Had he been paying attention to his vampire hearing Spike would have heard a sound that would have sent him running straight down the stairs.

As it was he was finding such comfort in the mundane act of counting and the way it stopped him thinking or imagining too hard that he wasn’t paying the slightest bit of attention at all.

At three hundred Spike got up and slowly made his way downstairs. He thought he saw a glimpse of yellow poking out from behind the T.V. The little minx seemed to have hidden in the shadows well enough that he couldn’t be certain that it was her dress he was looking at, but seeing as she wasn’t actually four there were only a certain number of hiding places she could fit into. He smiled to himself as he slowly crept towards the flash of yellow, keeping his eyes firmly trained on it for signs of movement.

When he was feet from the T.V. he pounced, jumping forward and sticking his head round the side of the set.

“Ha!” he shouted “Found you!”

He found himself face-to-face with thin air. To be fair the yellow he’d seen was the same colour as her dress. However it turned out to be nothing more than the cover of one of Giles’ albums.

“Maybe not pet.” He said loudly. “But I’m gonna find you. Now where could Buffy be?”

He stood stock still and began to survey the room for any sign of her. His heart plummeted to his stomach and he would have dropped dead in sheer panic, if that had been possible, when he realised exactly where Buffy was. She had left the biggest clue she could.

The front door to Giles’ apartment was standing wide open.

TBC……….
Oh dear, Spikey’s in trouble now.