Chapter 8

“Buffy,” said Spike gently but firmly. “Do you know why I spanked you?”

“Cos you’re mean!” Buffy said in her best ‘duh’ voice.

“No sweetheart. I mean do you remember what happened before I spanked you?”

“Yes. You got mad in the kitchen and I said ‘please don’t spank me’ cos I didn’t know what I’d done but you did anyway.”

Spike sighed and opened his mouth to speak but Buffy wasn’t finished.

“Cos you’re mean.” She added sullenly.

“Buffy, come and sit on the sofa so I can talk to you please.” Spike said trying to keep a hold on his patience.

“No.” Buffy refused. “You’ll spank me again.” This was exactly what Buffy actually wanted to happen but she couldn’t let Spike know that, he’d guess what was going on. She had really enjoyed the spanking though, the heat from her bum had gone straight to her groin putting her in the mood for a good deal of teasing.

“I’m not going to spank you Buffy.” Spike said.

“Meanie.” She said sticking her tongue out at him. “You’re a meanie and a liar! And I’m not doing what you say!”

“Buffy if you don’t get your butt over here and let me talk to you I bloody well will spank you. Spank you good and proper cos now you’re just being naughty and you know it. So unless you want another, harder, bottom warming I think you better sit down.”

Buffy sighed petulantly and made a great show of flinging herself onto the sofa, as far away from Spike as she could get. She crossed her arms and turned her head away from him.

“Buffy!” Spike said warningly.

“I’m not being naughty!” she protested “I’m on the sofa!”

“Buffy Anne Summers, turn your head around right now so I can speak to you properly.”

A smirk threatened to blossom on Buffy’s face at Spikes use of her full name and his obvious frustration with her. She quickly hid her mirth and with another theatrical flounce turned herself round on the sofa so that she was facing Spike one leg bent at the knee laying flat on the sofa the other hanging over the side.

“Buffy, I’m sorry I spanked you luv but sometimes even grown-ups get scared and when that happens they don’t always think too clearly about what they are doing. Do you understand me poppet?”

Buffy actually almost melted right there and then, it was unbelievably sweet to hear Spike dealing with what he thought was a six year old. And calling her poppet was just too darn adorable.

Her first intention when she’d decided not to tell him that she had been fully restored was to tease the hell out of him. To her surprise she realised she quite liked him being kind and understanding with her.

Their relationship had always been based on snarking at one another, trying to get one over on each other and the heat had always come from their almost indecent ability to irritate the hell out of one another.

“Buffy,” Spike snapped her out of her reverie. “Do you understand what I said honey?”

“Yes Mr.Spike.” Buffy replied regarding him thoughtfully. Maybe there was more fun to be had than just getting him to spank her again.

“Ok. Then you must see why you shouldn’t scare grown-ups like that.”

Buffy nodded solemnly, trying to keep a straight face, as wicked ideas for torturing Spike ran through her head. “Yes Mr. Spike I understand and I won’t do it ever ever again!”

“Good girl.” Spike beamed at her. “So, are we friends again flower pot?”

Buffy’s brow crinkled as she seemed to consider this.

“Don’t you want to be my friend Buffy?” Spike asked cajolingly.

“Well, I have to think about it carefully.” Buffy said. As she had been speaking she had been toying with the hem of her dress. Looking up at the ceiling and sighing heavily she pretended to be considering the offer of friendship.

Without changing her thoughtful expression at all she pulled the hem of the dress up to her mouth and began to chew on it. When there was no immediate reaction from Spike she pulled both feet up onto the sofa and bent her knees, making sure Spike was getting a good look at her underwear.

Bingo! A choking sound came from Spike and he shoved her legs together and pulled her round so she was sitting properly on the sofa. Positioning a look of utter puzzlement on her face she finally looked at Spike. She almost couldn’t speak for fear of letting forth gales of laughter. Spike was practically sweating, trying not to look at her and his face was beet red.

“What’s wrong Mr.Spike?” she asked innocently

“Nothing luv. Just little girls in pretty dresses shouldn’t sit certain ways and………I – I-…….” At a loss, Spike resorted to the good old ‘change the subject’ tactic. “Are we friends again then pet?”

“Ok!” Buffy beamed and leapt at Spike as she had earlier. She straddled his legs but this time purposefully pushed herself hard against his groin. Her hands were on the back of the sofa penning him in. She leaned forward and kissed him hard on the lips, smiling internally as she felt him harden further every second that she was atop his lap.

Again, Spike quickly moved her back on his knees avoiding looking her in the eye as he took deep breaths to steady himself. Buffy was not put off in the slightest but she couldn’t let him know that. She simply repeated the action of bringing the hem of her dress up to chew on it, as if puzzled by Spikes reaction to her kiss.

She was sure she heard him mutter something under his breath that sounded like ‘bloody killing me here’. That’s the kind of thing she was looking for! Now what else could she do to make him have that kind of reaction?

It came to her instantly and she knew it would work a treat. She jumped off Spikes knee and promptly turned around and bent over in front of him. Her intention had merely been to move the coffee table out of the way in order to carry out her plan.

However, when she felt a breeze whisper across her upper thighs and heard a strangled gasp from Spike an impish grin spread across her face. She bent a little lower, causing the dress to ride up even higher and wiggled her ass as she play-acted struggling to push the table aside.

“B-Buffy.” Spike stuttered. “What are you doing luv? Leave the table alone and come here.”

“No. I need to move it. I need to show you something cool.” Buffy said wiggling her ass just a little more for effect.

“Oh bugger! Really Buffy, stop it now.” Spike said through gritted teeth, unable to take his eyes from the glimpse he was getting of her luscious ass.

Buffy gasped and looked up at him over her shoulder. “Mr Spike! You said a bad word!” Her brief look at him told her that her teasing was getting to Spike the way she’d hoped. So, without further ado she pushed the table out of the way saying, “See, all done!”

Sitting down on the floor facing Spike, Buffy placed her legs flat on the floor and opened them wide.

“I gotta stretch first.” She informed him.

Spike closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down. Again he had a direct view of her thong and try as he might he couldn’t banish images of what lay beneath it. How it tasted, the screams he could rip from her with skilful manipulation of it in so many ways. Ways that pervaded his thoughts, battering at his defences. He had to get himself away from her long enough to ease the tension and he had to do it soon.

“Watch me Mr.Spike!” Buffy demanded.

“Sorry, luv.” Spike said forcing himself to open her eyes and look at her.

Buffy stood up and moved to the far side of the room before doing a cartwheel in front of Spike. The loose fitting dress fell down with gravity, giving Spike a view of her body, almost to her breasts. His cock throbbed as he watched the beautiful sight of her toned muscles shifting through the movement.

Buffy decided the effect wasn’t big enough and when she’d finished the cartwheel she turned smartly and did a forward walkover segueing directly into a left leg leading splits.

“Aren’t I clever?” she asked innocently. “And look what else I can do.” Turning her body, with her legs still in position she faced him, her legs in full split either side of her.

The display of flexibility, gave Spike a whole new bunch of memories to torture himself with. He saw her on her back, him shoving her legs almost as wide as they were just now and holding them there as he plowed into her.

“Yes pet…..Lovely…….you’re very……. erm clever. Say! How about some more of that chocolate ice-cream?” Spike said desperately trying to clear his mind of lustful thoughts and visions. Right now he’d take Giles’ wrath due to missing ice-cream over Buffy deciding to show off more of her ‘skills’.

“Actually Mr.Spike,” Buffy said. “My tongue feels like it wants a lollipop to lick and suck at. Nice and slow so it lasts a long, long time.”

When Spike didn’t immediately answer Buffy thought maybe that last sentence had given her away. That she hadn’t sounded childish enough, that she’d been to blatant. One good look at Spike’s face told her different.

For the millionth time today Spike’s eyes were screwed tight shut and a look of total pain was plastered across his features. Evidently her words had been so effective that he didn’t have a chance to even notice exactly how she’d said it.

‘Oh yeah!’ Buffy thought suppressing her giggles. ‘This is so much fun!’

TBC…….. Now that she can purposefully do naughty things with the lollipop should Buffy get one?