Author's Chapter Notes:
This bit's kinda naughty. ;) Nothing really plot-relevant happens here, so if it isn't you cup of tea feel free to skip it. Otherwise...enjoy my attempt at some sexy Spuffy fun and don't forget to let me know what you think. :D
Feel like letting me be the boss for a bit? The words, whispered in his deep voice, sent tremors through her body. She looked up to see him smirking and knew that he’d felt her reaction. Her cheeks flushed. If she hadn’t known better she’d have sworn the demon was back; no man should look so wicked. He waited with a devilish grin until Buffy gave one slow nod in response. She watched as he smiled for a second, a look a pure surprise on his face. He hadn’t expected her to play, she realized before grinning back.

He grasped the bottom of her camisole and pulled it up quickly baring her breasts to the cool air. She shivered as he pressed her back against the sheets and reached out to pull him down. He brushed her hands away and, capturing them both in one hand, pressed them above her head. Still holding them, he brought his face close to hers. “I want to see you. I want to see my gorgeous girl.” He kissed her hard and, pressing her hands firmly against the mattress, let go. “Leave them.” He sat back to study her.

Buffy’s eyes widened at the commanding tone in his voice. It was a game, she knew that and she knew she could end it with a single word. Besides, she’d been stronger then him before and now it wasn’t even a competition. But still she felt vulnerable. Lying there with her arms stretched above her head watching him look her over with lust-darkened eyes, she felt vulnerable. It was an unusual feeling for a slayer, a not entirely comfortable feeling, but an undeniably exciting one. Buffy was sure that her inner feminist should be arguing but all she could hear was the sound of her own heart racing.

Spike watched silently as she squirmed slightly beneath his gaze. Another moment of quiet and he knew she would give in to the urge and release her hands from their non-existent binding. He leaned over and placed a light kiss on each already pert nipple. “Bloody gorgeous love; I want to see more.” He shifted away to tug the yoga pants she’d been wearing down. Tossing them to the side he turned back to her and smirked. He reached over and slowly trailed a single finger down the valley between her breasts and over her smooth stomach. He paused to circle her bellybutton before tracing the line made by the top of her rather brief bikini underwear. “I like these.” He announced quietly while sliding his finger over the thin strand of fabric across her hip. “But I want you to take them off for me.”

Buffy grinned before pulling her arms down so that she could comply. It’s about time, she thought. She quickly shoved the panties down her thighs and sat up so that she could shimmy them off completely. She moved to toss them to the floor, but he stopped her with a hand on her wrist. She blinked when he pulled the scrap of red silk from her hand and shoved it in his pocket. “Spike what…”

He curled his tongue over his teeth and winked while he placed his finger on her lips. “On your knees love.”

Buffy swallowed hard as she realized that the game wasn’t over but rose to her knees anyway. She was even more surprised when he reached for her shoulders and guided her to face away from him.

Spike watched her carefully as he reached down and took her hands. He lifted them up and pressed them against the headboard. “Might need to hold on pet.” When he saw her tremble, he stilled. “Buffy?” He dropped his hands to his sides and looked at her anxiously.

“Good” she tightened her grasp on the headboard and repeated herself once as she turned her head to meet his worried eyes, “good.”

Spike saw the lust in her gaze and nodded gratefully before giving a low chuckle. “Mmmm…definitely good. Do you know how good you taste?” Moving behind her, he bent down and licked her shoulder. “Mmmm…like honey…” shifting closer he curled one arm around her waist settling his hand possessively across her stomach and slid his other hand up her thigh. “Honey…” he repeated sliding a finger into her warmth “…and wine.” She gasped as he slid his finger slowly in and out. “Wet for me aren’t you love?”

Buffy was only hazily aware of the whimper-like sound she made at his words. She pressed her back against his chest and realized that he was still completely dressed. Somehow that made her feel all the more wanton.

“Just for me?” He stilled his hands to push her to respond.

“Yes…just you…Spike!” She groaned and bucked hip against his hand. “Please.”

He chuckled softly as he moved to brush his thumb through the soft curls above her hot center. “Soon.” He pulled his hand away then and brought it instead to cup her breast. He squeezed and tugged gently on her nipple. Rubbing his cheek against hers, he rested his chin against her shoulder. “So pretty…” he plucked at her nipple again “…all pink and perky.”

“Spike…”
Spike pulled back and set his hands on her shoulders. “Stay love.”

Buffy groaned as she felt him move away and nearly turned to argue when she heard him pulling off his clothes. It’s about damn time, she thought, trembling at the thought of his skin, hot against hers. “Spike I need…” And he was there again pressed tightly behind her.

“Shh love. I know; I know just what my girl needs.” He whispered hotly in her ear before his hand pushed against her inner thigh. “Open up and let me in.” He pressed his erection against her bottom and moaned when he felt her spread her legs further apart. “That’s my girl. My Buffy.” He suddenly gripped her hips tightly with both hands and filled her in one full thrust upward.

She almost came at that moment. She gasped “Oh my god” as her hands fell away from the headboard.

Spike swung an arm up across her chest before she fell forward and gave a hoarse chuckle. “Usually answer to Spike, but god isn’t bad.” He slid his hands down her arms and caught her fingers bringing them back to the edge of the headboard. “Pretty sure I told you to hold on though.” Pressing her hands to clutch the wood firmly he pulled back one of his own to brush her hair to the side and dipped his head to kiss the back of her neck. He ran his tongue slowly from her hairline to the base of her neck and then blew lightly until she shivered. Then, placing his hands over hers he began to move slowly in and out of her heat. He groaned deeply. “So bloody good.”

“More…Spike, do it.” Buffy growled as the slow rhythm he’d selected drove her to new heights of frustration. “Now, Spike.”

“See…told you; you’re a bossy little bint.” He slowed down just to hear her groan again before resuming at a slightly faster pace. “Like that don’t you baby? Tell me how good that feels.”

“Good…so good, baby you feel…so good.”

Spike pulled her earlobe between his lips and sucked firmly. “Mmm…gotta make my girl feel good…my girl.” He slid his lips down her neck, leaving a trail of kisses and light nips. “…so good” Biting her shoulder just hard enough to make her gasp in surprise, Spike licked the spot before asking “Do you like that?” He scraped his teeth over the scar on her neck. “Do you want to wear my mark… show the world that you’re my girl?”

Buffy didn’t have time to answer before he started thrusting faster. She threw her head back and rode the waves of pleasure that slammed through her body.

Growling, Spike pulled her hands away from the headboard and wrapped his arms around her tightly. He leaned back and with a final deep push followed her over the edge. Panting he collapsed on to the bed and pulled her down on to his chest. When he caught his breath he reached for chin, angling her face so that he could see her. “You sure you want to be mine?”

Buffy laughed softly before answering. “Oh yeah. Definitely yours.” She snuggled closer and closed her eyes.