Author's Chapter Notes:
Check out my new banner!!!! Yay! dicecanntcry answered my plea and gave us all a pretty picture to look at.

Please don't forget to review-I'd love to hear what you think of this chapter.
He pulled her against him so his mouth could claim hers with a possessive kiss. He still couldn’t believe her, figured she was feeling pity or maybe gratitude. But he also couldn’t resist her, not when she was giving him everything he’d ever wanted. “You’re sure…you want this?”

She nodded, straining upwards for a kiss.

“Oh God Buffy, you have no idea what you do to me.” He gasped against her neck.

Buffy giggled. “Actually…” she reached down to grasp his belt buckle “these pants don’t hide things as well as your jeans usually do, so I do have an idea at least.”

He groaned. “You’re going to kill me luv.”

“Had other plans actually.”

When she started to unbuckle his belt, he pushed her hands away. “Slow down pet. No reason to rush this.” When he saw her pout he continued. “Want to do it right this time.”

Buffy smiled and brought her hands up to the buttons on her own shirt. She wiggled back a bit so that he could watch.

He couldn’t take his eyes off her hands. She was undressing for him, fingers trembling. This wasn’t an angry ripping of clothes that were in the way, this was a woman preparing to be loved. When she finished the last button she shrugged off the shirt and stood up to unsnap and push down her jeans. Then she stopped and stood before him in nothing but a few scraps of pale pink silk and a suddenly shy expression. He quickly stood up to collect her, scooping her into his arms and placing her on the bed.

He joined her there just as quickly, closing his eyes when he felt her arms wrap around him in welcome. Maybe it's a joke, he thought, maybe I am in heaven. He lowered his head to press soft kisses along her collar bone and up her neck. “You’re gorgeous, so bright…never seen anything like you …” he whispered, tugging her earlobe between his lips and tickling it with his tongue.

When he brought his head lower to run his tongue along the edge of her bra, Buffy dug her hands in to his hair and gasped. Her back arched of its own accord, her body pleading to be consumed. But he made no move to go forward, continuing to lick and kiss his way across her chest before once again claiming her lips. When she reached for his belt a second time, he caught her hand and brought it too to his mouth. She shuddered when he brushed his lips across the back of her hand and began to kiss each knuckle and she whimpered when he drew her finger into his mouth.

He grinned devilishly at the sound, looking more like himself then he had since he’d appeared in her living room. He released that finger to pull in another, scraping his teeth gently along the skin as he pulled his head back.

When he released her hand, she used it thread through his hair and pull his face back down to hers. Bringing her hands around to cup his face she whispered. “Want you.”

He trembled at her words but kept his resolve, bending lower to caress her ear with his words. “Glad to hear it pet, but I’m plannin’ to make you scream a bit first.”

He bent and drew her breast into his mouth, suckling and licking at her nipple. She wondered distractedly if the oral fixation was the result of a century spent as a vampire or if that was his own, a William thing. When he tugged her bra down to bare her other breast for his palm, she lost the ability to wonder about anything but the feel of him, his skin, his mouth.

“Perfect.” He murmured brushing her nipple with his thumb and then cupping her breast in his hand. “Made for me...” He looked down at her intently. “Don’t you see how sodding well we fit?”

“Perfect.” She echoed before rolling them both over so that she straddled his hips. She reached back and unhooked her bra. When his hands ran up her sides and firmly clasped her breasts she cried out and threw her head back. Buffy leaned down and pressed her breasts against his chest, enjoying the new litany of endearments and pleas it drew from Spike’s lips.

“Oh luv...baby…sweet girl… my sweet brilliant girl…no words…I have no bloody words.”

She giggled at that and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek. “Seem to be finding plenty.” She reached down again and finally succeeded in the unbuckling and unbuttoning needed to pull off his pants. She pulled away for second, dragging his pants down, and soon found herself pressed down on her back again. Spike hooked his thumbs under the sides of her panties and drew them slowly down the length of her legs. But when she tried to pull him into place above her, he pulled away again to drop a kiss on her stomach.

“Need a taste first pet.” He ran his hands up her thighs, pressing them gently apart and scattering light kisses on her smooth skin. “Been too long,” he murmured against her thigh, “need a taste.”


She cried out. The heat of his circling tongue was too much; she moaned and gasped his name. “Spike…oh god…so good…Spike.”

He chuckled. “That’s it pet, sing for me.”

“Please…want… love you…please…”

He moved to settle himself between her legs and rubbed himself against her heat. “Look at me pet.” He waited until her eyes focused. “I love you.” He held off for a moment trembling from the effort, his fingers tightly holding her hips, and waited for her response. He needed it to be different this time.

She nodded, brought her hand to his cheek and gently rubbed her thumb along the sharp angle there. “Love me, please.”

He pushed into her in a single thrust and paused for second before moving in a slow careful rhythm. His eyes never left hers.

Buffy gasped, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him closer. She ran her fingernails up his back and listened to him growl. When she let her head drop to the side she felt his hand on her chin, turning her back to him.

“Wanna watch…gonna make you sing again.”

His confident words, so strongly in contrast to his soft expression almost made her come. She shuddered.

Spike picked up the pace, thrusting harder each time. “God you feel good pet, so hot, so fucking hot…love it when you squeeze me …so bloody tight…you like my cock don’t ya pet…like it when I’m…” He stopped talking when she screamed.

Buffy came hard. He’d kept his hand on her chin so she’d had no choice but to keep her eyes on his while he’d whispered his naughty words. He never stopped talking; she remembered not liking it before or maybe just pretending that she didn’t like it. Now all she could think was how sexy it was, how Spike it was.

He watched her come with her eyes open and focused on him. It was all he needed to send him over the edge. Three more thrusts, hard and fast, and he collapsed on top of her. After a moment he pushed himself up on his elbows and shifted to move beside her. Her arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him back down. “Just didn’t want to squash you luv.”

“Mmmm…I like being squashed.”

He chuckled and rolled them both over so that she was on top. “Here you squash me then.” He smiled up at her before she turned on to her side and settled down on top of him, her head tucked beneath his chin.

They laid there for several minutes catching their breath. Spike held her on his chest, occasionally kissing the top of her head. Buffy rubbed her cheek where she could feel his heart beating.

He laughed, suddenly and softly, and she turned to look at him.

“What’s so funny mister?”

“Just realized…” He shook his head. “This is the first time I’ve ever done this as a human.”

Buffy’s eyes widened. “No way.” She sat up and scooted so that she was sitting on his thighs. “Never? But you’ve got to be like…” She wrinkled her nose. “How old are…were you?”

“When I was turned?”

She nodded.

“Almost twenty-eight.”

“And you were still…”

He sat up. “Times were different…people just didn’t…” He sighed. “I was a ponce.”

Buffy leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. “I’m sure that’s not the case. Besides you didn’t do too bad…for a virgin.”

“Not too…I make you scream and you know it.” He tried to maintain an air of indignation but failed. Having a giggling Buffy on his lap was too nice; he went with a pretend pout instead.

“I was just teasing and you know it.”

“True, still gonna make you say it.” He clicked his teeth with his tongue.

“Say what?”

“That I’m the best you ever had, that I can make you scream and whimper and beg…”

Buffy flushed at the inevitable arousal his words brought. She shook her head. “Not right now, I’m hungry.”

He pulled her up against him. “Umm me too.” He nuzzled her neck.

“No seriously, really hungry here…let’s go out.”

“Out?”

“You know where you put on clothes and actually leave the house. There are bunches of restaurants right down the street. A few clubs too, for after maybe…” When he still looked skeptical she pressed a kiss near his ear and whispered. “Like a date, only I can promise you’re going to get lucky.”

He laughed. “Already the luckiest bloke in the world pet. You want to go out; we’ll go out.”