Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi! I'm SO sorry for not updating! School has been evil and my computer has broken like three times so I'm so sorry!
Please let me know what you think!
BIG Thanks to my beta, Dawnofme! and BIG thanks to those who have reviewed!
~Candie
Chapter three: I found You
Buffy P.O.V
 
"Buffy?" He said my name with such wonder that I knew without a doubt that he knew who I was. My heart swelled in my chest with overwhelming warmth and love for him.

"Yeah, it's me." I started to cry for the fourth time in fifteen minutes, but I couldn’t have cared less about that. All that mattered is that the Spike I loved yesterday wasn’t a big pile of dust today.  

"So, you didn' have a Slayer vision then, eh?"

"Yeah, after I realized what just happened--Dawn cried with me--then when Will tried to make me feel better, I remembered exactly what she could do, but, how did you-?"  

"Don't know, pet. All I know is one minuet my insides are turning into liquid, and I'm thinkin' 'bout you and then I popped up here." He spoke quietly, shying away from my eyes.
 
*He was thinking about me? That must be why he came with me. Lord, I love Will's revved up magic.*
 
After a few moments of silence, I asked, "Did you believe me?" He looked at me, with his piercing blue eyes filled with question, so I continued, "When I said...that I...love you, did you believe me?" I looked at him with hope, just like he had looked at me so many times, like he is now.
 
"No. Thought that you we're jus' sayin' it," he said doubtfully again, looking away from my eyes.
 
"I love you, Spike. Don't break my heart *again* by turning me down."  

"You love me? You- you...actually..." His eyes instantly became brighter, and his voice filled with joy and disbelief, even though it was hushed.
 
"Yes, I love you, you dope!" I looked at him as if he had two heads before continuing, " The whole reason I'm here is to make sure that in two years, we won’t end up fighting the First, because if we never fight them, I'll never lose you."
 
"Love you too, pet. Don't worry love, we won't end up fightin' 'em 'cause you won't be dying this time." His eyes burned into mine, and I felt like he could see into my soul. Tearing my eyes away from his, I hugged him tightly. Just like I should.
 
"Really? How can you be sure of that?" I said into his shoulder
 
" 'Member what I said 'bout me savin' you every night?"
 
"Yeah?" I gazed into his eyes
 
" I found a way to never have it happen in the first place."

"By killing Ben?" I asked.
 
"Yeah."
 
"I already told that to the Gang."

With a nod of his head we both stopped talking, but after a few minutes he started to talk again.
 
Where’s Lil' Bit?"
 
"With Giles, I told them that I had a few things to do."
 
"Oh, well I don't wanna be gettin' in your way-" He started to move away but I held him at arms length and cut him off.
 
"Spike! The thing I had to do was see you!"
 
"Oh,"
 
He began to say something else, but stopped because I kissed him instead.
 
Our mouths danced, and we melted into each other. After a few moments, we reluctantly pulled away to let me breathe.
 
"What do we do now?" I spoke after a few moments,"I came back to change history, but it turns out I found what I wanted right here."
 
"Well, we could still change the past and make the future different, better."
 
"I'd like that," I said as I put my head on his shoulder. *At least I know what not to do.* I thought.
 
"Now, what do we tell the gang?" At his sad look, I clarified, " I mean, we can't just go in there all over each other, can we?"
 
"Let's try that. Could be fun to see the look on the Whelp's face."

I laughed a little bit, and nodded my head in agreement. "Can you picture Giles? Oh, and Willow, oh, my God!" I stated laughing more. Spike grabbed me by the arm as we headed down into the tunnels.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Hey, guys." I said smoothly as I entered the Magic Box.

"Hey, Buffy," Dawn said from the table. She looked at me for a long moment,then a huge grin broke out when she saw who I was with. "Spike? Are Buffy and you...?" We nodded and she broke out laughing and said, "Thank God!"
 
"I knew you were going to be happy for us. Where’s everyone?" I said looking around the room and noticing the lack of people.
 
"Willow and Tara are down stairs getting some more stuff."
 
"Okay, we'll wait up here for 'em."
 
We made our way to the table, where Spike sat in a chair and I sat on his lap, listening to Dawn go on about how she knew one day this "just had to happen."
 
"Hey, Dawnie," Willow said before looking at me. " Oh hi, Buffy." She looked at me and then her expression became worried. "Why are you sitting on Spike?"
 
"They're together! For real this time! Isn't that great?" Dawn said bouncing in her seat.
 
"Y-yeah. I'm happy to see that you're over Riley, and onto....Spike. I always knew you where 'bounce-back girl'." Willow smiled at us even though I knew she was worried.
 
"What's going on up-" Tara came in the room as she talked, but stopped when she saw us. She gave me a real smile and simply said, "I-I'm glad you two found each other here." Spike and I where the only two who knew that what she was talking about us being sent back. Just then, I remembered that she could see auras so I wondered if mine now was different then the one from back then.
 
"Thank you Tara," I smiled at her, and she smiled right back.
 
"What's- Tara what do you mean by 'here'?" Willow asked.
 
She turned to face me with an "I'm sorry" look.
 
"Go ahead, you can tell her."
 
"N-no Buffy, you need to be the one to say this; you or Spike..."
 
" 'S 'kay pet, I'm here. Spike whispered softly in my ear.

I knew I was gonna have to tell them sometime, and now was as good a time as any.
 
"It may sound crazy, but,.... I-I was sent back... here... from the...future."