Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long wait! I honestly am sorry about that--I've been having some blank moments but chappie five is on it's way! Thanks SO much to my beta, Dawnofme--you rock!
Another BIG thanks to everyone who has reviewed it helps get the writers block away! Thanks SO much!
Enjoy!
Candie
"You're what?" Dawn asked with wide eyes.
 
"How is that possible? Is it possible? Tara?" Willow said, bewildered.
 
"It's possible, Will, and it’s the real Buffy and Spike, only not our Buffy and Spike," Tara said calmly.
 
"How can you tell?"
 
Tara smiled shyly, sweeping a lock of hair behind her ear. “I read their auras.”
 
"Whoa! That's so cool! Why did you guys come back though?" Dawn asked with wide,existed eyes.

I didn't know how I'd explain everything so I just said what came to mind.

"Because, where I was we just had this huge fight and Spike died there, saving the world."
I paused and turned my attention to Spike. "Which, by the way, wasn't a very good idea mister!"
Then I turned my attention back to the gang.
"Tara you died a year before, and that was a bad year for everyone. To sum it up, it was really bad. The reason Spike's here with me is because, the previous year, Spike and I dated. It was kept from you guys until I completely screwed everything up, then everyone found out, and no one was happy. That Summer, Spike went and got a soul, for me. Then at the end of the next year that we came from, that's when the big battle hit."

"I was devastated after Spike was gone, so after a little bit of begging, and a whole lot of realization, Will, sent me back in time to fix things with the Spike from this time. Only the Spike from my time is here instead of the one from this time; not that I'm complaining."
 
I finished speaking, but not for long, and this time I spoke quietly.
 
"I wanted to come back and change things because when I told Spike that I loved him, he didn't believe me. I couldn't let another man that I love leave me when I could do something about it. So you see, I'm here to save us from an apocalypse or two and be with the one I love as well."

"That's so cute! At least you have a brain! I never knew when our Buffy and Spike would get together. I'm glad that you guys are; you have my support!" Dawn spoke with a huge smile on her face, and I was glad that she was as happy as me.
 
Tara smiled warmly at us before saying,"You have mine to. I never realized how much you two glow around each other."
 
"I don't know, Buffy, but you're happy, and I like seeing you happy so, as long as your happy, I am too."
 
"Thanks, Will."
 
That’s when I heard Giles, Xander, and Anya come in.
 
"Holy moly!" Anya exclaimed as she entered the room.
 
"What the Hell?" Xander said soon after.
 
Giles didn’t say a thing, but concentrated on cleaning his glasses.
 
Xander threw his arms up in the air before saying, "She's possessed! Or that robot thing? I thought that the robot was gone? What is going on here?"
 
"Calm down, Xand," I said smoothly.
 
"Calm? Calm? You expect me to be calm when you're sitting on Capitan Peroxide? I don't think so, Buff! He's all-"
 
"Shut up, Xander!" I practically roared at him. "I'm not five years old! You can't tell me what to do! Okay? I'm living my life, and you know what? You are just going to have to deal with this!" I glared, letting my eyes show the fire inside.
 
"For God's sake, Xander, you never know when to shut your mouth," Anya said dryly.
 
"Buffy," Giles spoke quietly, " Are you ill?"
 
"No!" I jumped from Spike's lap, pulling him up with me. "Look." I paused to regroup my thoughts. "Sorry about the little 'insane acting Buffy' episode but, there's a good reason for it. Sit down guys; it's a lot to take in."

 "Why sit?" Xander asked, annoyed.
 
"Sit, " I said firmly. Then, as if knowing that he wouldn't win, he sat down.
 
"Listen up. I'm from the future. I gave these guys the abbreviated version of how I got here. Now we're gonna tell you everything. Giles, Xand, Anya, listen closely and wait till the end for questions...got it? Good. Now, lets start with the everything telling..."  
As I began, I held Spike's hand for support.
 
Spike and I told them everything that was important and nothing that would be inappropriate for Dawn to hear. They eventually got the whole story-- absolutely everything--and the story of the last apocalypse made Tara and Dawn tear up as well as it did to me.
 
"Wow, that was....holy crap....Buffy! I always knew that you where mean to Spike, but that? It sounds like you had more then just one bitchy moment." Willow immediately realized that Dawn was in the room and corrected herself. "I mean, that you definitely weren't the nicest person on Earth."
 
"I agree with you. But as I said, coming back from Heaven really takes a toll on your judgment. Like for example, when I was being mean, I thought I was doing the right thing. My mind was screwed up...I think I might have needed therapy."
 
"What would you have said to the shrink, luv? Somethin' like: 'I died during the summer , and I was ripped from Heaven -- oh, did I mention that I'm a Vampire Slayer?' They'd send you to the nuthouse, pet."
 
"Point taken." I said turning my head to face Spike.

Xander put his shoulder to a book case and ran a hand through his hair before saying, "I still can't imagine everything that--I left Anya at the alter?"  
"Yeah, those last few months weren't good for anyone. I'm glad we get to make it happier, or try to anyway."
 
"Spike? Do you still have your soul?" Dawn asked quietly.
 
"Dunno, Bit. I imagine I do. Haven't really thought of that."
 
Tara got up from her place at the counter and said, "You still have it, Spike.Your soul's there."
 
"How can you tell, Glinda?" Spike inquired.
 
"Your aura’s different with a soul. It glows with a light outline, but yours has a white light surrounding it, like Buffy's. It's the one of a champion..."
 
"That's a good thing; I suppose."
 
"You think so? I, for one, think it'd be really bad if you fought for it and then 'poof' it was gone." Dawn made a emphasis on the "poof" with her hands.
 
Giles spoke up for the first time."Well, back to business then. Do you know where to find Ben? I believe we should get this over with as soon as possible."
 
"Giles! How can you be so selfish? They just got back from saving the world and almost losing each other. Let them at least have a day off," Anya said with feeling.
 
"No, he's right. We need to get to work. But, we don't have to kill him; just send him to another dimension or something. Could you do that, Wills?" I asked.

"Yeah. Tara, wanna help me?"
 
Tara got up and nodded. "Sure. We're gonna need something strong to send a Hell God out of this dimension."
 
"Then I suggest you get started." Giles spoke while sinking into a chair and rubbing his eyes.
 
"On it. Dawn, up for bookage?" Willow handed Dawn a book as she spoke
 
"Might as well. See ya guys!" Dawn jumped out of the chair and started to look for more books.
 
"Bye, Bit."
 
"Well, Spike and I are gonna take that offer for a day off. I don't think I've slept well in three days. C'mon Spike, lets go home. Bye guys."
 
"See ya, Rupes, Whelp, Anya,"
 
We left through the tunnels under the Magic Box hand-in-hand, heading home to sleep off the war with the First.


Chapter End Notes:
How did ya like it? Please let me know! :D

Candie