Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted lately!! I've been all crazy with camp and preparing for middle school but chappie six is almost done and theres going to be 10-15 chapters in this story so not everything will be going as planed :D

Hugs to you all who have reviewd I LOVE YOU GUYS! and a BIG thanks to DawnofMe for her awsome beta skills!!!

Candie
Chapter 5 Heart to Heart
Once we got home, we sat in the living room, turned on the T.V. and watched an old movie but once I settled in his arms, I was asleep--cuddled quite nicely there in his arms. I slept soundly until Dawn came home with someone and they talked in hushed voices, careful not to wake us up apparently.

When the noise subsided however, I went immediately back into a deep slumber.

The next morning, I woke to the smell of pancakes and the sound of chatter from the kitchen. Spike wasn't laying next to me, so I rolled off the couch and went to see what was going on.

 

"Mornin', love," Spike said from the stove.

 

"You cook? How come I didn't know that?"

 

"You never asked, pet."

 

Dawn smiled at me and said, "Yeah I was getting hungry. There wasn't any thing in the cabinets, and since Spike was up, I asked him if we could make pancakes."

 

"Oh..." I sat at the counter before saying," What day is it? Monday, right?"

Dawn got some paper plates,knifes forks and the other things needed for pancakes and left into the dining room with Spike and me following behind, before she said, "Yep. Xand is gonna pick me up."

 

"Goodie,"

 

"So what happened last time we where eating breakfast today?" Dawn asked, but soon paused and looked confused.

Spike and I shared a look, but soon decided that we shouldn't say anything.

 

"Not telling, Dawnie. I don't know if I should. I mean, us being here has already screwed up history and for that I won't say anything."

 

Dawn got a pancake and smothered it in syrup, cut it up and played with it for a minute and then said, "So this whole Glory thing--It won't be a problem anymore right?"

 

"No worries Bit. Once we get rid of her--or him," Spike paused, pondering some thought, but after awhile he just went with it, " them, it should be a smooth ride...mostly."

 

I agreed with him, not wanting to bring anything else up at the moment.

 

"So, we'll be okay?" Dawn asked shyly.

 

"Yeah," I said, looking right at her, "we'll be just fine." I smiled over at Spike and took his hand and held it tightly.

Just a few moments later, Xander came to pick Dawn up.

*********

Dawn wasn't gone for five minutes when I heard the phone ring. I quickly got up to answer it.

 

"Hello?" I asked.

 

"Buffy, good I got a hold of you. Willow and Tara have found a spell that would take Glory out of this dimension," Giles told me dryly.

 

"Where would she be sent?" I asked.

 

"They don't know where it'll send her, but they suspect that it will be a dimension that she cannot escape from. "

 

"Good. Do Spike and me need to be there?"

 

"Only if you want to be. We don't expect any trouble."

 

"Where are they doing the spell? Is it gonna be at your house or the Magic Box?

 

"The Magic Box. Will you two be there?" Giles asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

"See you soon."

 

"Bye," I said as I hung up the phone.

 

"What did the Watcher have to say?" Spike inquired.

 

"Just that Willow and Tara have the spell and they're going to do it soon. We don't have to be there but--"

 

"--you need to see it to really know that this time it'll be different?" Spike finished for me.

 

"Yeah," I said, coming into his arms for a hug.

 

"Let's go then, love." Spike got a blanket and put it over his head as we ran for the sewers.

*****************

"Hey, guys," I said as I came into the Magic Box .

 

"Hey." Tara smiled. “We're just about to start."

 

"Glory doesn't need to be here for this. She'll just disappear from this dimension," Giles explained.

 

"That should save us some trouble," I said.

Spike and me went and sat down across the room. I held his hand tightly because I knew that this would change our lives.

 

Willow and Tara lit some candles and incense, poured some things over a bowl, and chanted:



“World walls bend to our will, hear our command. Take Glorifougs out of our space, take her to a place where time is none and where she cannot escape. Send her to Strangeltion and keep her there!"

 

There was a loud roar and then absolute silence...I felt a surge go through my body, then as it left mine, I saw look on



Spike's face and I knew that he felt it too.

 

All I could possibly utter was,"Oh. My. God."

 

"You can say that again, love." Spike said breathlessly.

 

"Did..." I couldn't finish my sentence. Then, I saw. I saw everything that happened in my past be what seemed to be rewound. The day of Spike's death was played backwards in what I thought was slow motion, then everything before it, but, instead of going to my death, it stopped. We did it. We changed the future. I looked at Spike and he looked at me and we both broke out in huge grins.

 

"We did it!" I jumped up and hugged Spike tightly--then I kissed him.

 

Tara looked over at me and asked,"Is it over? Is the future changed?"

 

"Yeah," I said happily. Now I knew everything would be okay.

 

Giles cleaned his glasses while saying,"Well, yes, um, I'm quite glad."

 

Spike gazed at me lovingly and he spoke almost silently,"Yeah, you're not the only one who's glad, Rupes."

 

I laughed. "No, he's not."

 

"Congratulations, guys! It's good to see a happy ending." Willow smiled.

 

"Not the ending, Will. It's just the beginning." I smiled back at her, then at Spike. I felt happy. Really actually happy.

 

"You guys should go tell Dawn that everything is going to be okay," Tara suggested.

 

I almost laughed with joy. "Alright, bye guys. See you later!"

 

A choir of "bye"'s followed us out. We ran to the sewers that lead to the house, and for once, I looked froward to tomorrow...


Chapter End Notes:
Please review I LOVE to know what you guys think!!