[Reviews - 20] LikedPrinter
Summary: He really didn't know how much I loved him. I loved him so much that it hurt to think that I'd die one day and he'd be on his own, I loved him so much that without him here, my world is gone, I loved him so much that when he's not here, I'm nothing at all, I love him so much, that I'd kill myself, or anyone, I'd do anything just to hear his voice one last time. Without him, I want to die, to Hell with the rest of the world, if I can't have him I don't want to be here. I looked up at him and he gently wiped a tear from my face.My hand took hold of his while I traced his beautiful face with the other, and looking into his bluer than blue eyes, there was something different about them from what I remember. They looked more familiar, more recent and, after a moment, I realized not only was this Spike, but it was *my* Spike... "Buffy?" He said my name with such wonder that I knew without a doubt that he knows who I am. My heart swelled in my chest with overwhelming warmth and love for him. "Shut up, Xander!" I practically roared at him. "I'm not five years old! You can't tell me what to do! Okay? I'm living my life, and you know what? You are just going to have to deal with this!" I glared, letting my eyes show the fire inside.
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 7035 Read: 10072
Published: 03/02/2008 Updated: 07/18/2009

1. The Light by spuffyroxmysox [Reviews - 4] Liked (1140 words)
Okay! The first story written with no help from my big sister! YAY!!!
Some lines are borrowed from Chosen they're only there to be apart of my story, nothing more!
Thanks SO much to my beta's Tina and Dawnofme! BIG hugs! Please reveiw! I would like to know what you think!

2. Mine by spuffyroxmysox [Reviews - 2] Liked (1212 words)
Big Hugs to Tina and Dawnofme! as always! Let me know what you think about it!
Big thanks and big hugs to all those who have reviewd! You make the chapters come faster!

3. I Found You by spuffyroxmysox [Reviews - 4] Liked (1101 words)
Hi! I'm SO sorry for not updating! School has been evil and my computer has broken like three times so I'm so sorry!
Please let me know what you think!
BIG Thanks to my beta, Dawnofme! and BIG thanks to those who have reviewed!
~Candie

4. The Rest of the Gang by spuffyroxmysox [Reviews - 4] Liked (1360 words)
Sorry for the long wait! I honestly am sorry about that--I've been having some blank moments but chappie five is on it's way! Thanks SO much to my beta, Dawnofme--you rock!
Another BIG thanks to everyone who has reviewed it helps get the writers block away! Thanks SO much!
Enjoy!
Candie

5. Heart to Heart by spuffyroxmysox [Reviews - 4] Liked (1051 words)
Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted lately!! I've been all crazy with camp and preparing for middle school but chappie six is almost done and theres going to be 10-15 chapters in this story so not everything will be going as planed :D

Hugs to you all who have reviewd I LOVE YOU GUYS! and a BIG thanks to DawnofMe for her awsome beta skills!!!

Candie

6. A New Begining by spuffyroxmysox [Reviews - 2] Liked (1171 words)
Hey guys, I think last time I updated was last summer O_o I'm sorry, I've been working on my book that's going to be published soon, this chapter has been written for awhile so, I'm going to post it and try to finish the story :)

xKandyix {Candie}