All Ideas Are Stolen: Ch 2 Stealing Away

Summary: Buffy meets a local artist (Spike) at her friend Willow’s gallery. After an instant attraction, how does this business professional and creative man make a relationship work? Note: Ensures to be quite Fluffy Spuffy.

Disclaimer: I don’t own nothin’!

Feedback: Come on! You know ya wanna!

Rated: NC-17

Thanks: To Pipergirl my superbeta!

Comments: Sorry this took soooooo long. It was tough to get from my 1st chapter to what will be the 3rd chapter, those just popped into my mind from the start. Anyway’ since I already got the next chappy all planned out in my dirty mind it should be here soon.
_________________________________________________________________


The gallery was packed full of people and Buffy quickly started to remember why she didn’t usually come to events like this. She felt out of her element. Sure she could dress the part, which always made her feel a little bit better and tonight was no exception. She had on her little red pleated skirt on with a sheer red top over a black silky tank. Red heels finished off the simple ensemble. Her beautifully tanned skin allowed her to wear very little make-up and no stockings. *If only I wasn’t in a room of art groupies.* She sighed and took a couple steps further into the room searching for Willow.


“You look lovely this evening.” The deep smooth voice from the previous day interjected from behind, tearing Buffy’s mind away from the hunt for her friend and weakening her knees. The thrilled woman turned around to see a vision in black. His body was encased in a perfectly tailored shirt and trousers, with his shirt unbuttoned just enough to get a glimpse of the hard, porcelain chest that lay beneath. His shock of blond hair was smoothed back making his look a little more dangerous than his curls did the day before. “I’m glad you could come. I don’t think we really were introduced properly. I’m Spike.” Taking a hold of her hand he raised it up to give a lingering kiss never breaking eye contact with the blonde.


Buffy’s inner animal wanted her to claim him then and there but was held back by civility. *Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* she thought and licked her lips like a hungry wolf. *No! No, no, no, no, no, no!* She decided then and here that this handsome man wasn’t going to get a repeat chance to see befuddled Buffy. He was going to see her. The real her: open, honest and well – kinda blunt. “Hello, I’m Buffy,” she said with a Chesire cat’s grin. “And I'm sure that little trick,” she gestured at her lip stung hand, “wows ‘em a lot better than any line you could think up.”


Spike’s smile widened and he stepped closer into her personal space. “Baby, that trick is reserved for platinum members only.”


“I’m sure that’s a real hardship for you considering I met you a little over 24 hours ago.” She said with an amused smirk.


“Maybe,” he whispered close to her ear, “but in all my life there’s only been one other member in that very special club.” Buffy struggled to take a breath at his revelation. He winked and turned to walk away from a very flushed blonde and said, “Don’t go anywhere, I want to chat you up for a bit.”


*Oh I’ll stick around alright. A bulldozer probably couldn’t drag me out of this gallery.*


The idea of being with the sharp witted girl excited him, making his stride a little lighter. *Hummm. That’s hasn’t happened in a long, long time* he thought to himself.


He was true to his word. When he wasn’t speaking with a potential buyer he was by Buffy’s side discussing any and every topic, their deepest secrets to the most mundane of ideas.


Buffy found through their conversations that she was right to lust after Spike and the rogue he outwardly appeared to be; he was charming beyond anything she’d ever known. A true charmer of a man that made her body tingle with energy and ache with want. But wonders never cease and she came to find that she was attracted even more *is that even possible* to William (he gave up his real name after much prodding). William was an intellectual and she suspected quite the emotional man. The more they spoke the more she could feel him opening up to her. She was half annoyed with herself at how her insides turned to mush when he displayed his sentimental side, talking about his family or places that meant a lot to him for one reason or another. How could a he have this affect on her, so quickly?


Spike was beside himself. The woman to whom he was attracted the day before was quickly evolving into the woman of his dreams. Tonight she had stepped beyond the cute speechless girl and showed herself to be smart, sexy and more than a bit cheeky. Unlike so many others, she never backed down from her opinions, and often bit back with her quick wit. She was totally open to him. He couldn’t take his eyes off her.


Willow was excited for the pair. She could see the interest they held in each other reflected in their eyes. She noticed that Spike kept an eye on Buffy throughout the evening no matter where he was in the gallery, his glare giving away the protective and somewhat possessive nature of the glances. Buffy was completely smitten, her radiant smile never fading. The red head was amazed at how quickly her friend had let this man in. *Wonders never cease.*


As the guests in the gallery started to dissipate Spike asked Buffy if she would like a guided tour of his work. Gladly accepting his offer, they proceeded to roam slowly throughout the gallery. His hand rested on the small of her back steering her around the sculptures stopping to show her different angles and make comments about the intent or subject matter of his work. Huddled together they spoke in library voices, their demeanor telling all who noticed not to interrupt the couple.


Buffy asked questions finding that understanding the art was akin to understanding the man. She made note of the extremes in some of the work, taking in the sharp angles and severe curves while other pieces seemed smooth, sensuous, and peaceful with graceful lines and curvature.


He was taken by her comments of his work, and loved the fact that she seemed to find her own interpretations as well. “So, have I another art junkie on my hands?” he coyly asked. He didn’t so much care if she became an ‘art junkie,’ but sure as hell wanted to make her a Spike junkie.


”I don’t know about ‘junkie,’ but if you’re lucky maybe an admirer.” Her eyes giving away her teasing statement. “I’ve got to tell Wills something then I’m going to visit the ladies room and I’ll be right back. Ok?”


“Ok” he said reluctantly, taking a breath when his hand lost contact with her back, but enjoying the view of her backside as she strolled away.


The friends spoke for a few moments then Buffy excused herself and walked toward the back of the gallery. She opened the door to the washroom, stepped in and was immediately seized around the waist and hauled against a hard body. As she gasped in surprise she looked up into smoldering blue gaze of the man she had become enraptured with in just an evening. *How could I only have met him yesterday?* In an instant, his mouth descended upon hers.


The kiss began with a few soft flurried caresses but quickly escalated to need and desire. Spike’s tongue scanned the length of Buffy’s top lip, followed by the bottom, urging her to share in the mounting passion that had erupted. Without hesitation she threw her whole body into the embrace, arms encircling his neck, tongue dueling with his.


Bodies pressing and clambering to get closer – to feel more.


Spike pulled back panting, looking at a woman who made him more dizzy with need than anyone he could remember, black lust filling his eyes. “Buffy, I’m gonna take you home and make love to you all night long, but I need you. I need you now. I feel like I’ll explode if I don’t have you.”


His words took on an almost pleading quality and Buffy allowed her heart and soul overrule logic and answered, “I need you too.”


Descending on her lips like a starved man, he started taking what he sought. His hands scanned her body frantically, tracing its every curve, squeezing the globes of her ass and the mounds of her breasts.


Buffy was overtaken by the passion she held for this man, never had she been this unrestrained – and wild. Her hands ran through his bleached locks rapidly, unlocking the curl from its gelled imprisonment. Just as quickly she felt her way down his muscled back to his firm ass. Deciding she couldn’t wait any longer she moved to unbutton his shirt raking her hands and nails over the chiseled plains underneath.


They were a world unto themselves. The only sounds were of their needy moans and impassioned kisses.


Again Spike backed off breathless, this time spinning Buffy around and planting her hands on the sink countertop in front of the large mirror. Buffy blinked wide-eyed into the mirror that reflected her and Spike from the thighs up. Staring she thought *this is quite possibly the sexiest man to ever exist.* With her body humming like a tuning fork she watched as Spike flipped up the back of her skirt and fondled her ass.


Spike was in heaven. *I’ve known this girl forever. It’s just that until yesterday she resided in my imagination.* He had caught Buffy’s gaze in the mirror and held it for as long as he could while drawing down her black lace panties that were barely more than a thong. He leaned over her taking a deep breath, inhaling her scent before placing a light kiss at the bottom of her spine. Making eye contact with her again in the mirror, he reached for his pants.


Buffy knew need. This was need! She stared into the depths of her soon-to-be lover's eyes through the mirror's reflection. It was all so overwhelmingly erotic that she had to shut her eyes as his hands went to his belt. She shivered when she heard clink of his belt and the sound of a descending zipper. Her eyes flew open to meet his when she felt his cock rubbing back and forth over her moist folds. His hands ran over her thighs and rump taking in the softness of her skin. This wasn’t her first time, yet she had never experienced anything as erotic as watch him move his hard shaft along her moist, swollen folds. It left her thinking *this is what they write books, poems, and songs about.*


Continuing to caress her body, Spike appreciated the way her high heeled shoes made her back arch more dramatically pushing her ass higher and pussy back. He mumbled her name and entered Buffy in one long luxurious stroke.


“Ahhhh!” Buffy was consumed by the feel of being filled with Spike’s dick. Both feeling truly connected for perhaps the first time.


He began to pound into Buffy’s sopping channel only to stop suddenly. Her eyes questioned him as he leaned forward and shoved her tank up and bra down revealing the firm peaks of her breasts. Taking them in hand he squeezed both of them roughly. “Want to see you tits bounce while we fuck.”


Buffy moaned a deep guttural moan and her vaginal muscles clenched in response.


“Damn, Buffy!” His face scrunched up looking as if he was in pain. Spike rested his head on her back briefly trying to reign in his libido. When he entered her he had found perfection. Who knew perfection could squeeze so tight? He soon resumed his position with his hands on her hips thrusting deep and hard, eyes locked to the moving picture they made in the mirror.


They moved against one another desperate to find release. The air filled with the aroma of sex and the sound of grunts, moans, and slapping flesh.


Buffy was so close, she took one hand from the countertop and placed it on her clit. After a few trembling sweeps of her moist digit she could feel her inner walls start to flutter. A couple more strokes made her walls seize Spike’s intruding member and she gasped for air as she writhed in orgasm.


Feeling her cunt spasm around his shaft he followed her to climax holding her hips tight to him while he jerked helplessly as he unloaded his creamy spunk into her pussy.


When they both gathered themselves together enough to open their eyes they just starred at one another.


Buffy was the first to speak, “Wow!”


Spike smirked, “I’ll take your ‘wow’ happily and give you a hot damn.” Spike brought Buffy up for a slow, gentle kiss. “Pet, I don’t mean to rush yet again, but let’s get out of here. This is a swell loo and all but my place is much more comfortable. Yeah?”


The ravished blond giggled and shook her head in the affirmative. The quickie in the bathroom had been better than anything she’d ever experienced and she REALLY wanted to see what he could do in a bed. She didn’t have to be asked twice.


After helping each other dress and checking their appearance, they exited the bathroom arms around one another.


The gallery only had a few stragglers left. Seeing Willow out of the corner of his eye, Spike called out, “Red, I’ve got to go. You can handle everything from here right?” *I’ve got to go home and make a girl mine* he possessively thought.


Buffy called out a quick, “Bye Wills.”


Spike and Buffy didn’t wait for a response as they strode toward the front doors.


Nor did Willow comment on the couples disheveled appearance and the hand placed contentedly on Buffy’s behind.

TBD…(Well, what d’ ya think?)