All Ideas Are Stolen: Ch 3 Stealing Time

Summary: Buffy meets a local artist (Spike) at her friend Willow’s gallery. After an instant attraction, how does this business professional and creative man make a relationship work? Note: Ensures to be quite Fluffy Spuffy.
Disclaimer: I don’t own nothin’!
Feedback: Come on! You know ya wanna!
Rated: NC-17
Thanks: As always to my gracious beta Pipergirl
_________________________________________

They walked through the streets like lovers.


They now were of course, and both were contented to hold and be held by the other and pass the walk to Spike’s apartment laughing and chatting like long lost friends.




“Tell me something I don’t know about you,” he requested, “I want to know everything about you.”


“Ok, I will if you will. We’ll take turns.” With an agreed nod of their heads they began. “There’s always chocolate soy milk and diet cherry Coke in my fridge, ALWAYS.”


He chuckled and continued the game, “I hate canned spinach.”


“I don’t wear panties when I wear pants.”


“I’m not wearing underwear right now,” the artist smirked suggestively.


“I believe this game was to tell me something I DON’T KNOW! You sir,” she put a finger to his chest, “have to take another turn.”

Soon the couple reached the converted warehouse. Spike gave Buffy a quick kiss on the temple and released her from his embrace before unlocking the common entry of the old building. Taking her by the hand he led the petite blonde up four flights of stairs to the top floor, coming to stop at the last of three doors in the hallway.

After turning on a few lights he pulled her in. Buffy drew a breath and her eyes widened as she took it all in. The apartment had the same industrial feel as the rest of the building had, as one would expect in this type of renovation: exposed brick, pipe and venting. What she wasn’t prepared for was the vast expanse of the unit. There were only four walls: one lined with large unobstructed windows, another wall was brick, and the remaining two walls were painted the same colors he had painted the gallery walls, blood red and royal blue. The only barrier of the studio was a corner that had glass block enclosing what she assumed to be the bathroom.

The guest then turned her focus to the furnishings. Right by the entry was the kitchen with stainless steel appliances; the long island that ran parallel to the kitchen wall gave it a galley feel. The living room was denoted by a large rug surrounded by a comfortable looking upholstered sofa, leather chair and of course a TV with all the electronic trimmings.



Spike had a station for each of his media. His easels and canvases took up a large space by the windows. A long table held countless tubes, bottles and trays of paint along with an army of brushes. Across the room was a pedestal adorned with a large stone obviously in the process of being transformed. Again a side table held the hammers, chisels and other instruments required for the craft. Beyond that rested what surely was a king-sized bed with a wrought iron head and foot board. Side tables with lamps flanked it, and at the foot of the bed rested a heavy looking chest on yet another richly hued rug.


“Would you like some wine, Luv?” His question broke Buffy away from further inspection.


She followed him towards the kitchen, her high heels tapping against the hardwood floors, “that would be nice, thanks.”


Buffy leaned against the island as she watched him, taking in his lean form as he reached up into the cabinet for glasses and, with skilled hands, uncorked the bottle. Coming over to stand in front of her he handed her a glass. They stood there for a few moments sipping their wine looking at each other wantonly.


“You know,” she state matter-of-factly setting her glass on the counter, “you’re gonna have to kiss me.”


“Ya don’t say?” With a raised eyebrow the bleached man leaned in closer, “Now why would I want to go and do something like that?”


“Well, for starters, if you don’t I might get a little cranky; second,” Buffy said as she wrapped her arms around his waist, “you would be missing a very…nice…kiss…” punctuating her words with kisses along his jaw.

Placing his glass on the counter Spike took her face in his strong hands, “Oh, I think we can do better than ‘nice’.”


They came together softly, sweetly. Gently discovering each other for the first time, really noticing everything about their partner, something their first coupling didn’t let them do. The blonde couples’ tongues caressed and soothed. Spike deepened the embrace by tangling his hands into the long locks of her hair and pulling her head back completely vulnerable to his touch. Buffy’s hands played along his back, pulling his chest tightly against hers. Spike’s hips firmly pinned her to the cabinetry, allowing his hard bulge to express desire without words.

Buffy pulled back breathless. “I’m not saying we can’t ever again, but just this once could we move this to a location where a countertop is not involved?” All things considered she would have done anything, anywhere that he wanted. He lit her on fire. A raging inferno that she’d never experienced before.


He smiled taking her hand, “absolutely, Luv,” leading her to the plush bed she’d been ready to try out since she’d laid eyes on it.


With every click of her heels, the wetter she became. *I’m losing it, completely losing it. This is too good to be real.*


Spike grabbed her hands and kissed her as he lowered her onto the bed. Moving to stand beside it, he removed her shoes then his own. Before he rejoined her on the bed he took a moment to just look at her spread out on his bed. She was gorgeous, hair fanned around her, arms spread hands above her head, legs parted invitingly. It made his heart surge with joy. *Amazing. Gonna make her mine.*


She watched him looking at her, drinking her in, his eyes glazed over and body taut. She felt so feminine. Her bosom heaved with exhilaration and anticipation. Buffy held her arms out to him, asking silently for him to join her. *Come to me, fall with me.*


Happily he complied, covering her body with his. The long-tressed blonde wrapped her legs around his as he ground his denim covered groin against her throbbing heat. With wandering hands, they took time to discover what they had been previously forced to rush through.


He sat back on his feet as he reached to unbutton her blouse, guiding her to sit up as he pushed it off her shoulders and pulled her tank over her head. His hands covered her lacy mounds then reached around to her back to undo the clasp. As he pulled back he brought the garment with him to discard on the floor. He placed a chaste kiss on the top of both breasts and laid her back down, placing his attention to her lower half and ridding her of her skirt and panties at the same time. Spike felt in control and out of control all at the same time. His mind swam with possibilities of what that meant. It scared him, but it excited him even more. It had been so long since he had felt anything akin to this kind of emotion.


She was bare and beautiful and perfect in his gaze.


The bleach blond stood to rid himself of his clothing, but he didn’t get very far. He only had undone a couple of buttons before he heard a determined, “Stop.”


Looking up he saw the object of his affection getting off the bed, only to stand before him and continue her statement. “Let me.” She began to unbutton the black shirt placing wet kisses on his chest where buttons used to be. *God! He’s beautiful. Who carved this work of art?* She slowly walked behind him pulling at his shirt and letting it drop to the floor.

Spike’s breathing deepened and he tried to reign it back to normal. *The way she touches, soft and sure.*

Buffy’s hands met at the buckle of his belt, slowly undoing it; then she worked on his zipper, while placing light kisses and nuzzling his upper back and neck teasing him a little by lightening the touch to almost nothing at times. Releasing his pants they fell to the floor. Placing herself tighter against his back she rested her chin on his shoulder and breathed him in. *He’s so warm* she thought to herself and sighed.


Feeling her breasts against his back and her hot breath in his ear was positively sinful. *this is going to be amazing.* Her hold on his waist tightened and her other hand wrapped itself securely around his cock, stroking gently. *Heaven.* Spike let out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding. He had never been so sensuously undressed and fondled.


“Spike,” she said quietly in his ear, “I want you to talk to me.” Before he could question he words, she continued, “I want to know what you want, what you need, and how you feel.”

“I can do that sweetheart.” He turned in her arms to look her in the eyes. “You have to promise me the same. And not just here, now, like this. I want you Buffy. I want all of you. I want you to open yourself up to me, only me.”


With tears in her eyes she replied, “I want all that too. I want you Spike.”


Lips came together, needful bodies landed on the bed. He moved over her entering slowly allowing them both the pleasure of feeling the connection inch by inch. They rocked slowly against each other, hands intertwined, trading passionate kisses.


Making love.


Moving together for what seemed like hours they came together in a blissful wave of ecstasy.


Spike placed himself by Buffy’s side, drawing her in closer into his embrace where they fell into a sated sleep.