[Reviews - 450] LikedPrinter
Summary: Response to a challenge set by anon462 on Elysian Fields. Set post season finale of both AtS and BtVS. Spike has shanshued but hates it. Angel tries to help him adjust but Spike resents it. One day he is seriously injured in a fight with demons and Angel turns to the one person who he knows can help Spike recover - Buffy - how will she react to the news that Spike's alive?---------------------------------------------------------WINNER OF BEST WIP AND RUNNER UP BEST POST SEASON FINALE FIC AT SUNNYD AWARDS - RUNNER UP BEST ANGST AT INDIGO CRYPT AWARDS thank you! Nominated currently at Fang Fetish Awards
Rated: 15
Categories: General/Canon Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 42 Completed: Yes
Word count: 94871 Read: 155616
Published: 03/05/2008 Updated: 05/13/2008

1. See Yer Later, Peaches by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 7] Liked (1356 words)
This is a response to challenge by anon462 on Elysian Fields- Post NFA. - Spike got the Shanshu and was turned human, and hates it. Spike hates having a weak human body, even though he actually is stronger now than when he was human the first time. Spike refuses to stop fighting and keeps getting hurt, sometimes really badly. Angel tries to cover his back and protect him during the fights, which just makes Spike angry (angry at Angel for trying to keep him alive) and hate being human even more. After a fight where Spike gets hurt really bad and is unconscious, Angel realizes that Spike is trying to get himself killed. (Spike wants to die, but he can’t just let himself be killed, his pride won’t let him commit suicide, he has to go down fighting.) Angel calls Buffy. (Will she care? Will she even want to help?)


My first attempt at a challenge but i've been playing with it for a while and decided to post!! Can't stand leaving things unfinished. will post probably weekly as concentrating on Parallel Lives the sequel to Changing Lives. Let me know what you think!! apologies to Legen who I've seen is posting for same challenge!!
THANKS TO DAWNOFME FOR GENEROUSLY DOING THE BANNER! :)

2. I Don't Do Apologies, Mate! by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 7] Liked (2614 words)
Thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work! :)

3. Be Kind Of Ungrateful... by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 9] Liked (2670 words)
Thanks to Carol for her beta work!

Please take the time to leave a review if you read!! :)

4. It'll Soon Be Time... by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 5] Liked (1309 words)
Thanks as ever to the wonderful Carol for her beta work!

5. Consequences by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 7] Liked (1122 words)
Please leave a review if you're reading! this little fic is feeling a bit friendless!!

6. It's Too Much... by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 10] Liked (1715 words)
Thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work:)

7. Bite Me by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 7] Liked (1411 words)
Thanks as ever to Carol for betaing all of my work - bless her!! :)

8. He Needs You, Buffy by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 10] Liked (1570 words)
Thanks to Carol for her beta work

9. Crossed Wires by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 7] Liked (2966 words)
Thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work - the woman is an angel :)

10. Rosedene House by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 11] Liked (2076 words)
thanks to Carol for her beta work and to dawnofme who found the perfect picture of Rosedene house! Both are total stars!! :)

11. Rejection by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 10] Liked (2869 words)

12. Is It Progress? by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 6] Liked (3286 words)
thanks to Carol whether a pretty nurse or a beta!! LOL!!

13. Another Visitor by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 4] Liked (2167 words)
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work and to all the readers and reviewers!

14. I've Never Been Average by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 7] Liked (2314 words)
Thanks as ever to Carol for her stirling beta work! -----------little nod of thanks to cordykitten, i needed something to use as an indicator ,in this chapter , of perhaps things to come (can't say more without being a spoiler) and she said something in a review that i realised would be just the thing i needed!! so thank you!!

15. Watching Over You by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 11] Liked (2559 words)
Thanks to Carol for her beta work :) Thanks to everyone who is reading especially if you leave reviews! :)

16. A Set Back by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 11] Liked (1277 words)
thakns as ever to Carol for her beta work:)

17. I'm Sorry... by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 11] Liked (2034 words)
Thanks to Carol for her beta work and I'm praying that sotia's eyelashes survive this chapter! LOL

18. No! by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 17] Liked (1485 words)
thanks to Carol for her beta work! :)

19. Turning Point by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 16] Liked (2216 words)
Thanks to Carol for her beta work and to everyone who is reading and especially revewing!! :)

20. Dreaming eh? by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 12] Liked (2025 words)
Thanks to Carol for her beta work! thanks so much for all the reviews - let me know what you think if this one!!!

21. You'll Never Be Normal... by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 13] Liked (3803 words)
thanks as ever to Carol - so amazingly fast at getting chapters back to me :) *big hugs*

22. It's Good To Talk... by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 12] Liked (2253 words)
Thanks as ever to Carol for her beta works and thanks so much for all the reviews - i really appreciate them! :)

23. I Can...I Can... by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 8] Liked (1558 words)
sorry for not being able to post daily at the mo - real life is busy and I have less tiem to write! Hopefully will be back to normal soon! Thanks for your patience :)

24. Making A Splash by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 6] Liked (2600 words)
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work! Sorry again that the updates have slowed a little, normal service will be resumed soon!! :) thanks for your patience!

25. Peaches Has Been Busy by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 8] Liked (3478 words)
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work :)

26. Baby Steps by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 11] Liked (2257 words)
Thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work :)

27. Out To Dinner by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 10] Liked (2253 words)
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work - the woman is truly a star for keeping up with me!! :)

28. Gone! by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 11] Liked (1758 words)
thanks to carol for being my beta!!

Thanks to all who's reading and especially those leaving reviews!!! :)

29. Captive Audience by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 11] Liked (2675 words)
Thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work :) Her fast turnarounds mean i can update quickly! - please vote for her over at the Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards and maybe whilst your there...... tee hee! Lots of my fics on there - would love some votes :)

30. The Truth Will Out by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 10] Liked (2808 words)
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work and for all of you reviews!! :)

31. More Shocks by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 9] Liked (1834 words)
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work! :) Thanks for all the reviews! :)

32. Viewing Day by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 10] Liked (2817 words)
thanks as ever to Carol and for everyone who is reading and reviewing :)

33. Sold! by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 17] Liked (1597 words)
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work :)

34. Safe? by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 12] Liked (2544 words)
thanks as ever to my super beta Carol:)
Thanks also to all readers and reviewers! :)

35. Where's The Key? by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 12] Liked (1953 words)
Thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work:)

36. Home by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 14] Liked (1956 words)
Thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work:) And to all who are reading and reviewing!!

37. Freedom? by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 13] Liked (2604 words)
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work and for your patience waiting for updates whilst I was away seeing JM!! :)

38. Withdrawal by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 15] Liked (2465 words)
Thanks to Carol the world's fastest beta!! Plus she makes me look good!! Thanks to everyone of you for reading and especially those taking the time to review! :)

39. Awakenings by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 15] Liked (2560 words)
Thanks to Carol for her excellent beta work! thanks to all of you reades out there for being so patient with my slower than usual updates!! Back on track now after typing like a demon yesterday!!!

40. Time Out by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 12] Liked (3888 words)
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work!! And to all you readers/reviewers!! :)

41. Learning To Deal... by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 10] Liked (2314 words)
Thanks to Carol as ever for her beta work! :) thank you so much to all you readers/ reviewers!! :)

42. It's Only Right... by Mabel Marsters [Reviews - 26] Liked (1855 words)
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work. ------- This is it - the final chapter! hope you enjoyed the ride!!