Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not own Buffy. Though I wish I did.
This is my first fic please be kind and review. Thanks to my beta for her work
Amy(chocoholicgirl03)banner by edgehead73
Buffy Anne Summers gets expelled from Hemery for burning down the gym. But No! Did they forget that there were vampires in there and pretty much all my friends were in there and dead. I still get expelled cause they said I started the whole thing. I tell my parents everything who I am that vampires and demons were real that my watcher Merrick got killed by saving my life. But No! They think I am crazy and send me to a shrink. So I tell the shrink everything they want to hear. So now my Mom and I are moving to a small town called Sunnyhell or Sunnydale whatever. She is gonna shit when she finds out the monsters are majorly attracted to that town due to the Hell Mouth. Or so my mage tells me. Nyaya is a demon of knowledge she was introduced to me by Merrick. He believed, and so do I, that the Council is as evil as some of the demons I kill, if not more so. So after Merrick got killed Nyaya, kept the Council from knowing so they wouldn't send any stuff shirts but that is all changing due to the fact I am moving and my new Watcher is already there he has been there for a few weeks. So here I am in Sunny.....whatever.

Walking into Sunnydale High was no picnic. First, I get lectured by principal snooty then run into Cordelia Chase. Before I was called to be Slayer she would have been my best friend. Now I see things way more clearly. Girls like that are now just a bunch of conceited bitches. Sitting at lunch I meet Willow and Xander. They are nice and all, but way to clingy and needy. Also, could do without the drooling from Xander. Friends and me are way unmixy. I don't want to get these kids dead or involved.

Now the moment I have been dreading. Meeting my Watcher. Rupert Giles is as stuffy as they come. He looks at me and tells me that he's gonna have to start from scratch. That there is no telling what Merrick taught me. And of course it is all wrong. Then he hands me the Slayer Handbook and a book on vampires. I look at him and then the books. I have seen and read both of them. They are bunch of bullshit. What I do next almost causes ol' Rupey a heart attack. I threw them in the garbage and lit them on fire.

"Oh dear Lord, Buffy Summers what is wrong with you?!" Giles says. "Oh please!! Those books were a bunch of bullshit!! They were written by Council members. And of course they wouldn't know a real vampire or Slayer if they got bitten on the ass. I'll get you tomes that are truthful and tell you everything you need to know about slayers and vampires. Not the Council's bureaucrats bullshit that they taught you all! Merrick saw the truth and taught me and introduced me to people who have this information" I shot back. :Oh Buffy and who pray tale are these people?" Was the catty response I got. "Well maybe if you were a little more open minded, and willing to actually learn, I will introduce you to one of them. But not until you stop spouting Council shit. I 'll know if your just humoring me, like now. I am so outta here." I muttered, storming out of the library.

Now to find that Java Cyber place to take care of some Slayer relared business. I so need a cell phone. Like I can make all these long distance calls from home and not have Mom throw a fit. So I got a P.O box for when I receive packages. They don't need to come to the house. My Mother lives in denial land. Also, I think she would shit if weapons came to the house. I also got a storage unit at a 24 hour place which is way useful for me and its near the cemeteries. I get to the Java and email Nyaya tell her everything. Giles is a dick and he handed me the book. Like I need books on vampires, Slayers, and of course harmless demons and a few shiny weapons.

"Hey Buffy whassup? What are you doing here?" I hear from across the cafe. Oh boy the happy duo. I like them alright it's just not good for them to be around me. I don't want to put them in danger. But I have to be nice. They're the closest thing I have to friends and a source if information about what's going on in this town. "So guys what do want?" I know it sounded not so good, but I don't want them getting too close.Willow and Xander sound too needy and a bit controlling. I got a tweedy Watcher for that. Willow smiled hopefully. "We were going to the Bronze and wanted to know if you wanted to go with us tonight. I guess if you already have plans we would understand and all but we thought you are new here and that you don't know anyone it would good for you!" Boy, can Willow babble. Maybe a little dancing at a club is just what this girl needs to make up for the crappiness of this day. Nodding, I sigh. "Sure guys, whatever, I'll meet you there. So see ya tonight."




Later that night after eating and all I started to get ready. Mom came in to play Pep Mom. "Oh Buffy where are you off to? I don't recall you asking me to go out or anything." Just great! Mom trying the parental thing with me now, after all this time. Before, she was all involved with the social realm of her and Dad's life. Now that they're divorced and me getting kicked out of Hemery, she's a little overprotective. "Some kids from school are goint to this club called the Bronze. Apparently, it is the only place the kids her hang. If you don't want me to go Momm just say so." I mutter, still trying to get my hair to cooperate. She smiled and shook her head. "Oh no, honey, you can go. I'm so glad you made new friends. I knew you would. You were so popular beforem until you got mixed up with that bad crowd. I'm just so glad that my little girl is back." Yeah Mom, whatever you say. Boy does Mom live in denial land.

The Bronze was actually pretty cool and boy were these people blind I mean there were actual vamps in here! Willow with her constant babbling and Xander drooling, and Willow drooling all over Xander but he was so blind he doesn't see how much she likes him. So, as they were throwing question after question at me, I was scanning the crowd. Of course I saw what I was dreading. A vamp luring a stupid girl out in the alley. Without thinking, I jumped up and chased them out. Which was stupid 'cause I didn't realize Xander and Willow were following me. I got rid of the vamp quickly due to the fact he was a fledging, but that was the least of my worries. I kept sensing another vamp. One who was stronger. But, he felt sick or wrong somehow. I didn't need a deranged vamp with Willow and Xander here. Of course they were standing there with their mouths open in shock and disbelief. "You guys need to go back inside I'll explain everything at school in the morning, in the library. If the librarian tells you to leave and that the library is closed, tell him I told you to meet me there and that you saw me stake a vampire. Yes, a vampire and they are real. Now I have to go." I hurry in the direction of the vamp that was giving me the weird feelings.


Chapter End Notes:
thanks to edgehead73 for the banner