Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own buffy. Thanks chocoholicgirl03 and thanks to edgehead73 for the banner
Buffy staked Lucius without any trouble. Brushing some of his dust off her pants she wrinkled her nose. "Ewww... That's just gross." Sighing she tossed her hair over her shoulder. "Well, that wasn't even worth breaking a sweat! I mean come on, is there any worth while vamps out there that can fight?!" She was still in the middle of her little rant when a round of applause coming from the shadows startled her.


Peering into the darkness she could see a shape moving in the shadows. She caught a glint of bleach blond hair in the moonlight that slipped through the crowds. Ugh. Bleached hair was just SO 1982! But what was under the bleached hair made her heart skip a beat. Deep blue eyes, cheekbones to die for, and a slender but obviously built body poured into tight black jeans that left next to nothing to the imagination and wrapped in an ankle length black leather duster that flowed to his ankles. It took every bit of her willpower she had not to start drooling. And not to mention the small V shaped scar in one eyebrow. That small imperfection was the finishing touch to the bad boy image and made him look all the more perfect. In short. He was HOT.


Spike smirked, keeping to the shadows. He didn't have a clear view of the Slayer, but enough to confirm she was a lean, beautiful blond with curves in all the right places. It was almost a shame he was going to kill her. She was very attractive. Not his usual type, considering she seemed at least fairly sane, but he would have had to be blind not to notice what a nice little body she had in a snug fitting low cut shirt and snug pants.


He crossed his arms, studying her with his head cocked. "Nice kill pet. But then again he was a waste of space. You saved me the trouble of doing it myself. I mean he was as easy as killing the Anointed one." Spike said not noticing that the attractive Slayer was the same girl he'd bumped into earlier in the evening.


"Huh! What?" Buffy stammered, lost in her analysis of how yummy he was.


Spike snorted, rolling his eyes. "Real eloquent luv. Do I need to repeat myself? Or are you a true blond?" He smirked.


"What?! No! I meant...." Buffy had been thinking of some very yummy naughty things she wouldn't mind the blond hottie to do to her and hadn't really heard him. He was getting to her it was not of the good! Just as she was about to say something, Xander came out into the alley hoping to help her.


"Buffy, do you need my help with this loser of a vamp?" Xander asked with a snicker. "I mean, who bleaches their hair anymore!"


Buffy came back to herself with a shake of the head. "NO! Xander, I can handle this. Just get back inside. And make sure no one else come out, OK." She kept her eyes on the blond vampire, waving Xander back inside the club.


"Yeah whelp, do as th' Slayer tells you. Toddle off like a good little human before I feel peckish again." Spike said with a growl to discourage the boy from lingering around. The boy seemed to think he had some sort of claim on her and he didn't like it one bit. She was his.


What the bloody sodding blasted hell?! Where did THAT come from?! Spike shook his head with a faint growl. He had no claim on her. She was just his to kill, nothing more. It wasn't like she was his to have. After all, he had Dru. And he loved her, didn't he? What the hell was going on?! She was just a girl, just another Slayer. Nothing more. He'd killed two Slayers already. And that was two more than the stupid pouffy ponce Angel ever would! Spike snorted to himself, hoping Angel would keep his paws off Dru.


Buffy stood with her hands on her hips, staring at the blond vampire like he was nuts. All of sudden he wasn't paying attention to her. How did that happen? First, he was all grrr... kill and being sexy. Now, he talking to himself. Sighing, Buffy shook her head. Why did she always get the crazy ones? "Hey, Blondie! Has the bleach fried your brain or something? 'Cause you're talking to your self. What was all that about you kill the annoying one. What's an Annoying One? That one's never come up in all the long, boring lectures I've gotten from my Watcher. And are we gonna fight or not? Got say I'm bored just standing here watching you talk to yourself. I already had one quick dusting tonight. And you look like your gonna be real easy and quick." She smirked, watching him.


Spike looked astounded by the girl's quick wit. So, there was more to her than the blond hair and typical teen clothing let on. He had to admire her for it, but at the same time it pissed him off. Recovering as best he could, he shrugged slightly as he fished in the pocket of his duster for a cigarette and his lighter. Taking a few drags off the cigarette, the nicotine calmed his nerves a bit. "You got lucky tonight pet. I was just here to watch you. Know thy enemy and all that rot. You'll be seein' me around. I can promise you that." Flicking his cigarette to land at her feet, he turned and melted into the shadows.


Squeaking as the cigarette landed near her brand new, and very expensive boots. "Hey! Watch it! These are brand new boots!" Stomping out the cigarette, she glared in the direction of the retreating vampire. "Jerk! You owe me new boots! The suede is totally ruined now because of your stupid cigarette!" The only response she got was silence and a single raised finger. "Jerk!" She called again, watching him go. How dare he flip her off. Didn't he know how rude that was?! Sighing she shook her head, turning back toward the club. He might be a rude pig, have totally outdated hair, and no fashion sense, because really, who wore that much black anymore, the goth thing was SO overrated, but he was also a total hottie. There was just something about those blazing blue eyes, the high cheekbones, and the accent, ohhhh yeah, that accent, that made Buffy the Vampire Slayer more than a little weak in the knees.


From a safe distance, Spike sighed deeply as he smoked another cigarette and ran a hand through his hair. Why hadn't he just gone for the kill? What was it about the girl that had made him hesitate. Ok, so she was pretty. Very pretty in fact. Smiling to himself he couldn't help but think of her flashing green eyes, and mane of golden blond hair. Not to mention she had a great little body with long, gorgeous legs. With a growl he shook his head. No, he couldn't start thinking like that. She was just another Slayer. Another kill. Nothing more. And besides, he should be thinking about his beautiful dark princess and not some petite little blond with a smart mouth. A very pretty smart mouth that looked perfect for.... Shuddering, he sighed. Ok, time to stop fantasizing about doing things to the Slayer that didn't involve killing her. He needed a drink. Bad. Thankfully there was a half decent demon bar not too far away where he could have a few dozen shots of whiskey with blood chasers until he forgot all about the lovely little Slayer.


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for the reviews feed my muse review