Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own Buffy though I wish I did, Thanks chocoholicgirl03.
"Nyaya do you think Giles is going to join us? I get a good feeling from him. I want to be close to him. I feel like he could be like a father to me. I mean my father isn't much of a father. And my mom needs to know about me being the Slayer. I think Giles can help with that." Buffy said nervously while biting her lip.

Lightly resting a hand on her shoulder Nyaya chuckled softly. "Buffy my light, try to calm yourself and take a breath once in a while. If you feel this way after the meeting and it goes well. We will call your mother arrange a time to talk to her. Giles and I will both go to see her and explain about you being the Slayer." She spoke calmly, confident that things would work out well.

As Buffy and Nyaya were talking, Giles came through the door. Observing the two chatting he felt at peace and started to believe the tomes and Buffy as he overheard her comment about her father. His heart swelled with pride in his Slayer. Clearing his throat to let them know he was there, he smiled slightly. ”I'm sorry, am I interrupting? I know I'm early, but I want to inform you both that Willow and Xander thought it would be a good idea that they be involved in this meeting. So they will be here also. I hope that is all right. They really gave me no choice. They just came to me and demanded to know what was going on. I thought since they already knew what was going on, there would be no harm in them joining us."

Smiling warmly, Nyaya extended her hand to him. "My dear Mr.Giles, first of all it is a pleasure to meet you. I believe it's okay with them to be here. I can't see any harm in Buffy having all the help that she can. If they're willing to risk their lives to help her, then there can be no harm in them joining us. Much better that they know what they will be facing than going without knowing anything and getting hurt, or worse." She sighed.

Giles fumbled over his word and blushed in the presence of the very pretty and charming demon. "Yes, yes of course. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Buffy speaks very highly of you. I can see why. You obviously want only to protect her."

Buffy giggled at her blushing Watcher and felt even more sure of him. "No, it's ok that your here early Giles. It will give the three of us time to really talk before the others show up. I don't know Willow and Xander well enough to really trust them. And Angel, I SO don't trust him! I just can't shake this feeling that he thinks he is all that and bag of chips." She snorted. "He needs to get over himself."

Nyaya snickered at Buffy. "Okay Buffy. Let's get down to business. Mr.Giles. As you know from what Buffy has told you, and the books she gave you to read, that Slayers are more than the Councils thinks. Or should I say, they are what the Council thinks and much more. That is why they eliminate the ones that reach a certain age. I can tell you the last Slayer who was killed in a fight that was not controlled by the council was Nikki Wood in 1977. After that it was the Council. If Nikki hadn't been killed by William the Bloody, she would have been killed by the Council in a matter of days. She was oldest living Slayer at the time. The Council can NOT be trusted. I have been working with Buffy since she was called. And Merrick was her first Watcher. I believe we can trust you. I feel sure we can."

Giles couldn't help but blush again. He was getting more and more frustrated with the Council as Nyaya spoke. He felt like a huge git. "Buffy, Nyaya, I would like you to trust me. I will not contact the Council. But I can not just shut them out. They would come here if they feel threatened or suspicious. So I will send in regular reports as I would normally do. Nyaya, do you think you might need a partner in this magick shop? I could lend a hand after school and on weekends. It would give us a good opportunity to discuss how best we can help Buffy."

Nyaya smiled brightly at him. "Giles that would be wonderful! I'd welcome the help around here. Especially from someone who knows about all this stuff. We will use this a meeting place I have wards up on this place so no one can come in here if they intend to harm anyone here. I am going to call the store The Magick Box. Doesn't that sound just wonderful?" She sighed happily.

Buffy smiled at the two. They were kinda cute together. And it was a huge weight off her shoulders now that they were getting along. Not to mention the fact that Giles wasn't going to let some thugs from the Council come kill her. "That sounds cool you guys. Hey Giles, Nyaya has set up the basement as a workout room for me. We can train down there and not worry about getting caught at school. It is so cool down there! She has runes painted on the wall to enhance peace, strength and power." Spotting Angel walk through the door she rolled her eyes. "Oh joy! Here comes the forehead."

"Now Buffy behave Until we know more about him, you should be polite. Willow and Xander are right behind him." Giles stated, keeping a careful watch on the vampire. If Buffy didn't trust him, neither did he. And given his history, Giles couldn't blame her for not trusting him.

Nyaya went right up to trio as they stare up at her in wonderment. Considering she is six feet tall with skin white as a china doll, stark white hair to go with it, and beautiful violet eyes that anyone that look right into your soul.

Willow smiled shyly at her. "It's nice to meet you. We've never met a real live demon before. Or a dead one. I have so many questions for you! And I'm sure Xander does too." She looked over at Xander who was simply staring at Nyaya with his mouth hanging open. "Geez, Xander, stop drooling!" She huffed, poking him in the side with her elbow.

Xander squeaked, babbling something incoherent before giggling and continuing to stare at Nyaya. "Wow.... You're hot......"

Nyaya laughed warmly. "It's very nice to meet you Willow. And I'm more than happy to answer any questions that you might have. Thank you for the compliment Xander. There are some sodas and snacks over on the table, help yourselves." She stared coldly at Angel, crossing her arms and keeping between him and Buffy. "Good evening Angelus."
Angel returned Nyaya's cold stare, moving closer in a macho attempt to use his size to intimidate her. An attempt that failed considering the demon was nearly as tall as he was, even without wearing heels. "Nyaya I presume. It is a pleasure to meet you." He greeted her, his tone dripping sarcasm. "I don’t understand why you would be with the Slayer. She is to work alone." He brushed past her, hitting her shoulder with his as he went to Buffy. He shook his head. "Buffy really, why are there children here when it should be only you, your Watcher and me? Now, let's get this done with. You have to patrol. I know what's best for you. Whistler has told me that we are destined to be together and I was to guide you in your duties." He spoke softly, reaching to stroke her hair.

Everyone just stared open mouthed at Angel. It was obvious he wasn't quite right in the head. Buffy wrinkled her nose, pulling away from him. "Hey! Hands to yourself mister! Next time there won't be a warning. You'll get to meet Mr. Pointy." Pressing the stake firmly against his chest, she smirked. "Comprende?"

Nyaya moved closer to Buffy, sliding an arm around her protectively and glaring at Angel. Her tone was icy cold and deadly serious. "Who the hell do you think you are, Angel?! Talking to my Slayer like you are better than her! And I would take her advice. She's a bit of a stake first, ask questions later sort of girl." Buffy smirked, flipping Angel off and resisting the urge to stick her tongue out at him.

Giles smiled, the Ripper in him very pleased with the way his Slayer was treating the vampire. He moved closer to Buffy, letting Angel know there was more to him than there appeared. Lightly he placed his hand on Buffy's shoulder. "Calm down and Buffy let me handle this. Angelus you say Whistler told you this?" He asked, his tone disbelieving. Whistler was one of the few demons that he trusted. He'd have to talk to him soon and find out just what was going on.



 
 


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to all of the ones who have read and enjoyed my story. Please review feed my muse