Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own Buffy. Thanks for the reviews and thanks Chocoholicgirl03
Dru stormed about her room, the gauzy curtains that hung around the bed torn into shred and every pillow had been ripped open, blanketing the room in feathers and stuffing. Jagged remains of the majority of her porcelain doll collection littered the floor. The two minions who had gone in to see what all the noise was about, hadn't come back out again. Their screams had been enough to discourage anyone else from risking Dru's deadly wrath.

Throwing another doll against the wall, she watched it smash. "No! No! No! He was supposed to stay away from the sunshine!! He is MINE! My dark prince and daddy are blinded by the sunshine. They are MINE! She can't have them Miss Edith!! I will scratch her eyes out, I will make her ugly to them!" Whirling around to face the doll who sat on the bed amid the rubble, she glared at it with a pout, her tone going from raging to whining in an instant. "Miss Edith you promised Daddy to me! He's blinded by the sunshine and hasn't been thinking of his princess at all! Make him stop paying attention to her! Make him come back to me!" Stomping her foot, she crossed her arms over her chest. "Do it now!!"


Spike still couldn't shake the odd feeling he'd had since bumping into the blond girl. "What the hell is wrong with me? She was just some random girl I bumped into. But what is that feeling I got from her?" He sighed, shaking his head. "I need a good kill. I need to find this slayer." Pausing he looked around, watching a group of teenagers as they headed down the street laughing. "Now if I was a slayer where would I be?" He had a feeling that Dru was wreaking havoc on the lair and that was the last place he wanted to be at the moment. One more word about her precious Daddy and he'd be tempted to stake her himself.

"Master Spike! Master Spike! Hold up please it is about Miss Drusilla." The minion bellowed.

Spike rolled his eyes and sighed deeply, running a hand through his hair. He didn't understand why he was so irritated of his cheating dark princess. He'd always been completely devoted to her no matter how badly she treated him and how many times she cheated on him. He was always loyal to her. But now... now everything seemed different and he was getting tired of always coming up short compared to Angel. Sighing he turned, half growling at one of his most loyal and oldest minions. "What did she do now Dalton?"

Dalton caught up to Spike, looking very upset. He didn't want to get blamed for this whole mess. "She has killed two minions and has destroyed her dolls except Miss Edith. Your room is in shreds, she is screaming 'No she can't have my dark knight and my daddy. You said I could have my daddy back.' What do you want us to do, sir?"

Spike threw his hands up, frustrated with the situation. "What the bloody hell is she on about?! Her Daddy? What the hell! This is why she wanted to come to the Hellmouth! Her precious Daddy is here! Bloody Hell! Give her a goblet of blood with a sedative in it. I'll be there later. Let someone else bring it to her, Dalton, not you.I don't want her killing you. Also, send another minion here to me. I want to find the Slayer. I'm guessing she'll be at the club I heard a bunch of kids talking about, The Bronze."


As Angel was walking toward the Bronze he notice that Buffy was walking with her new friends and not walking with him. He'd noticed she'd been preoccupied since the punk kid with bleached hair had bumped into her. He got a strange feeling off of him, but couldn't pin point it. He was preoccupied with thinking of ways to make Buffy look at him differently. For some reason all of his usual tactics for getting the attention of a woman he was interested in hadn't worked on her. No woman had EVER been able to refuse his sad, lost, cold, hurt puppy dog eyes. Or as his worthless, good for nothing upstart grandchilde of his called it, the Anne Rice routine. He sighed deeply, shaking his head. The look never failed to have Drusilla panting after him when he used that look. Every time he used it she completely ignored Spike. He would have had her stake him if he wasn't of some use. After all, Spike was willing to take care of Dru when she had one of her crazy spells. They just drove him nuts and made him want to kill her. Angel shook his head, no the idiot boy was good at taking care of Dru when he felt like taking off and hooking up with Darla again or one of the other lovely ladies he spent time with when Dru was too much for him to take.

Spike went to the bar to get a drink and wait for the minion that he asked Dalton to send. He should have suggested the one that was eyeing his spot as Master of Sunnydale since Spike had gotten rid of the annoying one. That one was no big problem All the ritual crap and the way Dru was dancing around him like he was some big deal. He was a little kid that had been turned, nothing more. Spike sighed deeply, shaking his head. Come on the kid never even really killed anyone. All he'd done was pick the little tart up, put him in the cage, raise it to the windows and poof no more little annoying one. He didn't even fight, just scream like a little baby.

The minion he'd sent for came up to him. "Hey, Spike, Dalton said for me to come to you. That you needed me. I guess you need me to help you go after the Slayer." Lucius smiled, eager to have the status of having helped kill a Slayer attached to his reputation.

"First of all, no, I don't need you to help me with the Slayer. I've killed two before. What I need you to do is go out to the alley and get something to eat. That's all I need from you." Spike growled. "And you will address me as Master. Do you understand me boy?"

"Yes, Master Spike." Lucius murmured as he left to go out to the alley taking a girl with him.

Rolling his eyes at the incompetence of minions these days, he sighed. "Hey!! I need a phone to call the cops! Someone is out in the alley attacking some girl." Spike bellowed out, hoping one of the girls in the club would be the Slayer.

Buffy had no idea that the guy who was talking about the girl being attacked was the same one that she bumped into earlier. She was to busy running out into the alley to rescue the girl to even give it a second thought.

Not even out of breath as she skidded into the alley, she looked around for a second, letting her eyes adjust to the dark as she took out her favorite stake. It had been a gift from Merrick and she'd gone so far to name it Mr. Pointy simply to annoy her Watcher. Approaching the pair she shook her head. "Geez, all these years, you think you guys would come up with a new way of doing stuff. I mean how original is it to get some half drunk cheerleader to follow you out here? Just dumb if you ask me." She smirked. As the vampire turned its attention to her, she nodded to the girl. "Get back inside." When the girl didn't move, Buffy rolled here eyes, making a shooing motion with her hand. "Go on now, go back in, shoo!"

Lucius growled, attempting to tackle Buffy who side stepped him easily and slammed an elbow into his ribs. "I was trying to enjoy a night of just hanging out with my friends and you have to come along and screw it all up!!" The guy really wasn't much of a fighter and Buffy took out her frustrations of dealing with Angel on him.

Spike watched from the top of a fire escape, admiring the Slayer's form. She was a pretty good little fighter. He couldn't get a good look at her face from this angle, but what he could see of her, was very nice to look at. She had the build of someone who'd been a dancer or something before she'd been called. Something about her seemed familiar, sort of the same as the girl he'd bumped into before. Shaking his head to clear it, he concentrated on the fight below. She really was different, this one, she was deliberately toying with Lucius and using his every weakness against him. This Slayer would be a real pleasure to kill, he'd even thank her for staking Lucius and saving him the trouble of doing it before he killed her.