Author's Chapter Notes:
I could use a banner if anyone would like to help me with that.

p.s. Enjoy
It was a clear night in the Sunnydale Cemetery, where Spike stands awaiting the arrival of his slayer. He was leaning against a tall oak tree, smoking a fag, watching over the empty landscape of the cemetery. Focusing his attention to one specific tombstone that held the following caption:

Buffy Anne Summers
Beloved Friend, Slayer of Vampires,
1981 – 1997

Spike was the only one at the cemetery, where were her so-called friends? Spike could only imagine what the Scooby Gang could be up to, ‘why am I here? She’s the slayer, and I’m a vampire.’ Spike thought to himself as he finished his fag and stomped it into the hollowed ground beneath his feet, Spike turned to leave as his vampire hearing picked up a movement in the ground where Buffy’s grave lays. Glancing towards the grave, he notices the soil breaking apart baring a cream-colored hand. Partially alarmed Spike takes a few steps away from the grave, as he does so the hand makes out to be an arm, then another arm emerges from the disturbed ground. Spike half-alarmed now starts cursing and pacing back and forth in front of the rising slayer. He stops pacing for a couple seconds to take in the situation unfolding in front of him, Buffy is now half way out of the ground making her way to her feet as she gets her left leg out of the soiled ground.

Spike now panicking jumps and ducks behind the tree he was previously leaning on, believing that he is hidden, ‘Okay… this is a little bit freaky.’ Spike thought to himself as he gets poked from behind, turning what around acting like he did not know what the bleeding hell was going on. "Slayer, Fancy seeing you here." Spike greeted expertly hiding the slight fear in his tone, slightly widening his eyes as Buffy reaches out to take his hand.

“Spike, lets go to The Bronze.” Buffy muttered as she helps Spike to his feet, “I’m hungry.” Buffy finishes as the two of them make their way out of the cemetery.

"Right then, let's move.” Spike adds, as he passes the whole state of shock thing, curving his mouth into one of his trademark grins makes his way after Buffy.

It is now 11 pm, and the two Vampires are just arriving at the alley entrance to The Bronze. “Can we massacre the whole place?” Buffy asks as she makes her way passed Spike, but comes up short from Spike grabbing her arm.

“No, we cannot.” Spike replied, turning her to face him. “That is how we buy ourselves an easy death, the Slayerettes are in there and-" Spike stopped, turned his head to the side. Peaches, is here. “The Great Poof is here.” Spike finishes as he turns to find Angel standing there. “Ah, Peaches, what brings you to this neck of the gloom?” Spike asked, cocking his head to the side.

“Spike, what the hell are you doing here!” Angel exclaimed, as he stalked over to his childe. Vamping out in the process, grabbing Spike by the lapels of his leather duster. Pinning him against the wall, with lightning speed, “I thought I told you to stay the fuck out of my city!” Angel snarled, throwing Spike against the dumpster behind him.

“It’s not your city, mate.” Spike replied with disgust, quickly getting to his feet and pinning Angel against the dumpster. “I don’t see your name on it, do you?” Spike insisted, as he punched Angel in the nose sending him crashing to the concrete. “Since when did you become mayor, Peaches?” Spike asked, after tossing Angel through the door of The Bronze. “Bloodyhell!” Spike yelped as he was thrown to the ground by Buffy, Spike just gawked at Buffy like a fool as she helped Angel to his feet/

Buffy embraces Angel in a hug, “I love you, Angel.” Buffy admitted, before vamping out and sinking her into Angel.

"Ow, Buffy what the fuck are you doing!" Angel screamed in anguish, as his vision went blurry before totally blacking out, and dropping to the ground in a heap. Spike lying on the ground absolutely shocked at the scene that he had just witnessed, cautiously gets to his feet.

“Yummy, but he tasted like sewer rats.” Buffy explained as she wiped the remaining blood from side of her mouth with the back of her hand and licking it, wanting to get the last drop into her mouth. “What do we get to do next?” Buffy asked curiously, as she took Angel’s body and threw it in the dumpster.

“Well pet, I suppose we go and find Willow and the Whelp.” Spike answered with a bit of an edge in his tone, Spike desperately wanting to get a piece of the Whelp. “They should be at the High School right about now.” Spike finished as he took Buffy’s hand and headed in the direction of the High School, dragging a laughing
Buffy, along behind him who soon picked up the pace.



“I’m worried about her Giles, she hasn’t been here in over two days.” Willow mentioned more than a little panicked at the current situation, “Why hasn’t she come by?” Willow rattled on, Giles only took his glasses off to polish them.

“She’s the slayer Willow, I assure you that Buffy is fine.” Giles stated, as he went back to his research on The Master. “Good Lord, I need a drink.” Giles commented to himself, before standing up to do just that.

Just as Giles left the room, the doors to the library swung open, as Buffy entered the library. “Howdy, gang.” Buffy greeted, at that Willow and Xander jump out of their seats and rush their best friend, but suddenly stopped in their tracks as they noticed Spike enter the library after Buffy had greeted her friends.


“Buffy, you’re here.” Giles greeted, as he re-entered the room glass of tequila in hand. Only to let it spill out onto the cream colored rug, dying it beet red at his feet. “What are you doing with Spike? He’s evil.” Giles confirmed, as if Buffy had forgotten.

“You think I don’t know that?” Buffy asked, before shifting to game face and sailing through the air and latching onto her watcher. Sucking his blood into her dry throat, coating her now dead lungs Buffy continued until she felt that Giles heart stopped.

“Buffy, what are you doing?” Xander asked panicked, the sight of the once highly respected watcher reduced to a meal for his former slayer. “Why are you doing this Buffy?” Xander muttered as she looked up at him.

"I was hungry.” Buffy replied, as she stood and stalked over to Xander, but was stopped by Spike stepping in front of her. “Why are you stopping me from feeding, Spike?” Buffy questioned with her bottom lip jutted out trying her patented puppy dog eyes that had worked on her mother many times.

“You’ve had enough for one night.” Spike replied as he took her by the arm and led her out of the school and to his and Angelus’ old factory, as reluctant as Buffy was she had followed Spike to their hideout.