Author's Chapter Notes:
So my dear readers, voting has started over at the Spuffy Awards. Go! Run! Vote for your favorites! Show some love. All the nominees are great, and you might find a story you haven't tried before. In other news, more smut. Enjoy the chapter!
Spike made good on his promise.

But he wasn’t like any teacher Buffy had ever had.

As she lay curled up against his chest, sated and boneless, she was ignorant of time or space, or anything but him, her mind drifting over the events of the day. The way he stroked her now, softly and lovingly, contrasted with the way he’d held her an hour earlier---rough and dominating---or before that, fierce and passionate. He’d guided her through her fears and her insecurities, made her touch a part of herself she hadn’t known existed, and ignited a fire inside of her that was still burning long after their bodies had given out, drained of energy.

The start of the day of sex lessons had been slow at first, to be fair. Not everything had gone exactly according to Spike’s brilliant seduction plan.

On the way out of the shower, he had slipped and fallen directly on his ass, which instantly broke the passionate moment and Buffy had dissolved into laughter. Scowling and grumbling, he’d stood and thrust a towel at her, skin tinged slightly pink with embarrassment. Finally he’d started to chuckle himself, and they’d started teasing each other on the way out of the bathroom.

A still hard cock barely covered by a towel had caught Buffy’s attention, and she’d tried to gather the courage to push Spike on the bed and jump him. He’d made the move first, a little clumsily.

He was, at that point, completely over-excited and bursting at the seams with glee. He had never felt a connection like that with anyone, and now he had the day stretching out in front of him, filled with possibilities. She was so gorgeous, skin still speckled with shimmers of water and hair tangled around her face, and he could barely contain his lust.

He was a little grabby, and bit her lip harder than he meant to, and fumbled with the condom for an embarrassingly long time. Any suaveness from the night before had vanished, and he felt like the inexperienced one in the room, and Buffy had repeated her move from the night before, taking the rubber and sliding it onto him confidently.

No, it hadn’t been quite as smooth and practiced as the first time. But once Spike was inside of her, it was like heaven again, and the eroticisms of his praises and instructions helped drive her quickly to another peak. His touch was light and soft on her face and breasts, in contrast with the fast snapping of his hips, and she was driven entirely by her body’s desires, unable to worry or even think with his skin covering hers. Buffy just listened, moaning her approval of everything he did, letting her instincts take over as she writhed beneath him.

“So bloody sexy, kitten… that’s the way, fuck me back…God, can’t get enough of you, need you…yeah, squeeze me just like that…”

It wasn’t long before Spike felt the tell-tale flutters around his cock, and he moaned along with Buffy as she came, trying every way he knew to keep himself from losing himself in her. God he needed to come, he needed it like a dying man needs absolution, but the idea of leaving her safe haven was heartbreaking. He wanted this moment to last forever, to never lose the sweet bliss of her complete trust in him, trust to let him touch her like no one else ever had. He managed to keep himself in check and rode out the pleasurable torture of her orgasm, driving hard against her until her body went limp.

He stilled himself on top of her, panting hard as he pressed kisses to her shoulder and throat, reigning in his desire, not wanting to scare her off with his intensity. Her hands were softly stroking his back, tickling along his spine, soothing his tension. It felt as if his pounding heart was trying to burst out of his chest, and he realized that pressed together as they were, he could feel Buffy’s heart beating as well.

Even despite twice now experiencing earth-shattering orgasms, she felt the flickers of renewed passion as Spike’s body shifted a bit above her, and his still rock hard erection slid out of her pussy. “Spike, please…” Buffy breathed out, arching her back and raising her hips to take him back inside. “Don’t stop.”

A choked, awed groan slipped from his lips, and Spike grasped her face between his hands, focusing intently on her swollen lips and the pleading little mewls that came from them. After a moment he rolled them over, hands gentle but demanding on her body as he settled her astride him, then began to direct her movements tenderly, murmuring soft instructions, making her feel comfortable and powerful as he helped her take control.

“Want to watch you, baby,” he said softly, folding his hands behind his head as his eyes raked over her naked form.

It was only a few seconds of nerves and timidity before Buffy began to move slowly, hands resting on Spike’s muscular chest for support. Beneath the sparkling lust in his eyes she had seen a sort of blissful wonder that made her want to impress him further, deepen that look of…affection, maybe. She couldn’t describe it, but it melted her defenses and made her feel treasured. She had no words to describe what she was feeling, just expressed herself with breathy moans and cries that Spike seemed to like a lot, if the tight ticking muscles of his body were anything to go by.

There was nothing Spike could do at this point to stop the swell of an orgasm deep within his body, because Buffy seemed to know exactly how to ride him to get herself off, and it was driving his cock to desperation. But the sight of her was what made him permanently lose control, watching her seek her own pleasure, skin flushed pink and occasionally saying his name.

He opened his mouth to warn her of his impending orgasm, but she silenced him when she leaned forward to press her lips to his hard as she came first, suddenly and with a force that made him follow directly behind her, hips rising off the bed to shove himself fully inside of her, a wordless groan escaping his throat.

They collapsed in a heap of limbs, panting heavily, skin hot against skin. Buffy’s face was buried in Spike’s neck as she lay on top of him, and suddenly, she started to laugh.

Confused, Spike lifted her off of him and settled her into his side, and she was giggling relentlessly, small body shaking with the force of her laughs and the aftershocks of pleasure she was still feeling.

“Um, pet?” He asked tentatively. Buffy raised her head and kissed him quickly on the cheek, trying and failing to suppress her laughter. The sound of it was bright and happy, almost surprised. A slow, happy smile spread across his face as he saw the relaxed, completely sated glow of his girl, and he caressed her hair softly as she curled back against him, slowly calming until she was fast asleep.

*~*~*

“Is it my question or yours?”

Spike smiled contentedly, pulling her body closer to his. “Oh, you’re awake. Think it’s yours, kitten…mmm. That feels good.” Her long nails were delicately tracing his muscles.

“You have really nice abs, do you know that?”

“That your question?”

“No. That would be boring, wouldn’t it?”

“Is that your question?” He teased playfully.

The hand she was using to tease him so wickedly suddenly smacked him hard, and she said, “Bad boy.”

Yeah, okay, he was getting hard again. “Don’t damage the abs, love. They’re a work of art.”

“Okay, here’s my question. How did you get so damn cocky?” Her head was still cradled on his chest, her words were said with a slight giggle.

“Years of practice, love.”

“Don’t want to know anything about your practicing! Jerk.”

In response, Spike moved to tickle her mercilessly, which turned into a chase around the room that ended up with them right back on the bed, breathless and smiling.

*~*~*

“Well, my mum and I get along great. She’s the one who got me started me reading, bought me a journal for my poems, always said she loved them even though they were bloody awful. It was just me and her for most of my life.”

“Do you miss her?” Buffy stroked his hair softly, enjoying the sweet comfort of cuddling and talking with Spike. His head was resting in her lap, his eyes were closed, and he looked almost like an angel, face younger in repose as he answered her prying questions with no protest.

“Yeah. ‘Course. Once I have the dosh I want to head back to England to see her. She keeps offering to pay, but…don’t want to take her money when it was my choice to leave.”

“Because of Drusilla?” She was intent on getting him to talk more about his past, but he seemed to be carefully hiding it from her, not approaching any of the issues Faith had mentioned to her.

Spike’s voice was a touch softer when he said, “Yes. But it’s my question now, yeah?”

*~*~*

“Definitely better than I expected,” Buffy giggled.

“Oi! Didn’t have high expectations of me?” Spike frowned, tickling her gently until she squirmed, glad his question hadn’t embarrassed her too much. Asking a girl what she thought of your performance was a tricky thing.

“No, I just…All my girlfriends said it was kind of a disappointment, and that…yeah. That was not a disappointment. So I’m a lucky girl.”

He smirked proudly where she couldn’t see him, thoroughly satisfied that, if nothing else, she’d always remember him for what he could do for her in bed.

Even if Buffy never loved him, he could give her that.

*~*~*

“Oh…God…”

“You’re so tense, kitten. Got these little knots up your neck.”

“Right there, ohhh…”

“Still haven’t answered my question.”

Her brain was complete mush. She didn’t even remember the question, let alone know how to answer. “What?”

“I asked about this whole Miss Sunnydale thing. Did I really shag a beauty queen?”

“Ohh…shut up, it’s not a big deal, my mom made me do it. Oh!”

“Sore?”

She sighed and wiggled against the erection she could feel pressed into her ass, newly aroused and reenergized. “Yeah, but it’s good…”

*~*~*

“Please…please…”

Buffy really did like to beg. And Spike certainly didn’t mind hearing it. “So good, pet,” Spike purred as he came up for air, still pumping three fingers inside of her. “You taste so good.”

“No, I don’t,” she gasped out, clawing his hair.

“No? Have you tasted yourself?”

Her sharp, “No!” of surprise turned into a long moan when he sucked her clit between his lips again, a smirk on his face as she grabbed his hair harder.

*~*~*

If Spike never stopped touching her, she would be perfectly okay with that. If she lived the rest of her life in a bed with him, forgoing food and television and showers, she’d be really, really good with that.

Alright, maybe showers were necessary, because she was already covered in sweat and her own juices, though Spike was doing a fine job of licking her thighs clean as she laid boneless after her orgasms.

She wished she could stay like this forever.

*~*~*

“Jesus, where’d you learn to do that?” Spike gasped out in awe, as Buffy entirely swallowed his cock. “Never mind, don’t answer,” he corrected himself. She giggled slightly as she pulled her mouth back, and the vibrations made him shudder. “Don’t laugh at me, kitten. Might have to punish you.”

She arched one eyebrow as she circled the head of his dick with her tongue, a playful challenge in her eyes.

“Fuck…no, that’s an advanced class, kitten. Not sure you’re ready…oh, yeah, do that again…for that kind of lesson. God, that’s good.” Buffy was teasing him now, with light, barely there caresses with her tongue, and she giggled again at his frustrated whimper. “Alright, that’s it,” he growled, pulling her up to lie on top of him, leering at her. “You naughty girl.”

*~*~*

Her ass was tingling slightly as it scraped Spike’s sheets, reminding her of the playful spanking, and Buffy cried out her satisfaction. Her legs were bent and spread wide, his hands were firm on her wrists and he was driving into her at a torturously slow pace.

Spike’s lips were busy teasing hers, brushing gentle kisses and licks every so often on her mouth. She arched up for more of his touches, wanting speed and passion to sate the burning need in her, but he was teasing her with light caresses and tender domination.

“You’re evil,” she sighed in frustration, arching her hips up pleadingly. “Seriously, totally evil.”

He grinned against her cheek. “And you love it.”

*~*~*

It was late afternoon. Probably wasn’t a lot of time left before someone came looking for her. Angel the wanker knew where she was, anyone could come storming in soon, ready to try and take her away from him.

Spike had given up the teasing of himself and Buffy and started making love to her the way they both wanted. Raw, messy, passionate. Their kissing had no finesse, just a desperate merging of tongues as they moved their hips together and apart, Buffy still flat on her back beneath him but with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Spike thought it might be the last time, and he was going to make the most of it, wrenching every last spasm out of her body that he could, trying to tell her everything with his body that he couldn’t say with his words.

*~*~*

“You killed me,” Spike groaned, collapsed half on top of Buffy, his head resting between her breasts. “I don’t think I could come again if I was paid. And I’d be right pricey, too.”

She almost giggled, a sort of half sound that she choked on. She didn’t think she could manage any words, so she just closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. She felt Spike shift above her and get off the bed, but couldn’t muster the energy to care. A few minutes later he was back, laying on his side next to her, curled up around her body.

“Or did I kill you?” He asked playfully, nipping at her shoulder.

Buffy struggled to open her eyes, and said, “Nope. I could go another round or five.”

He laughed at her clear lie and kissed her cheek softly. “My little sex kitten.”

A question was forming on the tip of Buffy’s tongue, but she didn’t want to sound crazy for asking it. There was no way what she was feeling was normal, not this fast, and she didn’t want to make Spike uncomfortable after all that he’d done for her. But she wondered and hoped, after what Faith had said to her, that maybe he would want to stay.

But she couldn’t ask. So she nudged him gently in the side. “It’s your question, buster.”

“What else do you want to know about me?” He blurted out quickly, body stilling completely the second he finished speaking.

Buffy turned and looked at him curiously, then answered, “Everything.”




Banner by dampersandspoons


Chapter End Notes:
I'd love to hear what you think, interest sort of seems to be fading a bit, and if that's true I'd love some feedback as to why. Hope you liked it!