[Reviews - 418] LikedPrinter
Summary: The day of her wedding, Buffy Summers realizes she’s making the mistake of her life, and flees on the back of the motorcycle of one of the catering waiters. Spike Pratt is hell-bent on leaving town the next day, then the impulsive decision to rescue Buffy from her fate throws his plans into a tailspin. For just one night they come together with no expectations, but with the harsh light of day comes the realization that sometimes life is what happens when you're making other plans.
Nominated at the Spuffy Awards for Best Fantasy Romance and Best Fluff. Nominated at Spark and Burn Awards for Best WIP and Best Fantasy. Nominated at the Cradle of Humanity Awards for Best Story.

Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No
Word count: 43715 Read: 17935
Published: 03/20/2008 Updated: 10/08/2008

1. “Want to get out of here?” by Vanilla [Reviews - 47] Liked (2410 words)
I literally got this idea, and could not sleep until I started writing it. A very different kind of story for me, but I hope you like it, and if you do or don't, I'd love some feedback! Thanks to shadowsbabe for coming up with the perfect title.

2. “Where are we?” by Vanilla [Reviews - 40] Liked (2973 words)
Oh. My. Lord. I am completely and totally, wonderfully shocked at the amazing response this fic has received so far. I would never in my wildest dreams have guessed! A thousand thank yous to every person who read, and reviewed. Unfortunately this fic won't be updated every single day, but I'll be as quick as I can! Your feedback will probably speed up the creative process. ;)

3. “Are you sure you don’t want me to come get you?” by Vanilla [Reviews - 27] Liked (2724 words)
I'm so happy you're all enjoying the story so much, and thanks for your reviews and emails! Next update will be Saturday, but I should warn you Sunday I'm fleeing the country for a study abroad, so I can't guarantee extremely regular updates. There definitely shouldn't be more than a week in between or anything, but I don't know when I'll have internet access, etc, so I can't commit to a regular schedule. Hope you'll stick with me!

4. "What are we toasting?" by Vanilla [Reviews - 32] Liked (2439 words)
Much thanks to everyone who took the time to review! I'm glad everyone is having as much fun reading this story as I'm having writing it. I'm off on my trip tomorrow, but you'll definitely be getting a new chapter sometime next week, hopefully before Wednesday. Enjoy, and please let me know what you think!

5. “Want to let go with me?" by Vanilla [Reviews - 22] Liked (2023 words)
Sorry for the bit of a delay! Life abroad is freaking crazy, but I do have Internet in my room, yay for me, so hopefully there won't be quite as long of a wait for the next chapter. Thanks so much for all your reviews, enjoy the story!

6. "How do you feel about fire?" by Vanilla [Reviews - 37] Liked (3106 words)
Sorry it took so long to put up the new chapter! Aside from life being just insane (i'm off to Sweden in, well, an hour, if that gives you a hint of my current state of affairs), this was definitely one of the hardest to write, needed much much editing and re-thinking. Hopefully you all like it! Thanks for your patience, and please let me know what you think!

7. "Do you think you would have been happy?” by Vanilla [Reviews - 23] Liked (2097 words)
I'm an awful, terrible person for being away so long! Crazy busy with my study abroad classes, and then the university I was studying at had the nerve to block the Spuffy Realm for "Adult Themes"!!! But, I am back now in the States, and work work working away! I'll never be away so very long again. ;)

8. "Who knows what I want better than me, right?" by Vanilla [Reviews - 27] Liked (2411 words)
Here's a speedy update for you! So glad you're all sticking with the story after such a long wait, and thanks for all your reviews! Enjoy the chapter...

9. "Can I stay?" by Vanilla [Reviews - 29] Liked (3191 words)
Loved all your responses to the last chapter, and can't wait to hear what you think about this one! Oh, and look look at the gorgeous wonderful banner dampersandspoons made for me, isn't it fantastic? Thank you so much!

10. "Where did I find you?" by Vanilla [Reviews - 24] Liked (4999 words)
FINALLY, I bring you the sexysexy chapter of "Speak Now". I rewrote this little brat at least half a dozen times, and major thanks to Shadowsbabe for her invaluable help. I'd sincerely appreciate any feedback you all have to give!

11. “Why is it so?” by Vanilla [Reviews - 24] Liked (3452 words)
Thank you so much for your reviews for the last chapter! Glad you're all still enjoying. This fic was nominated at the Spuffy Awards for Best Fluff and Best Fantasy Romance, so thankyouthankyouthankyou to whoever did that. Just a little note: I rarely work actual song lyrics into my fics, for whatever reason. When I do, it's for a reason. :) Enjoy the update and let me know what you think!

12. "Eager to learn, then?" by Vanilla [Reviews - 16] Liked (2866 words)
Happy day! This story was nominated at the Spark and Burn awards for Best WIP and Best Fantasy, and I was nominated for Best New Author! Yay, thank you so much to whatever kind soul nominated me! Thanks so much to everyone who's been reading and reviewing, I appreciate the feedback so much. Enjoy the chapter.

13. "What else do you want to know about me?" by Vanilla [Reviews - 24] Liked (2653 words)
So my dear readers, voting has started over at the Spuffy Awards. Go! Run! Vote for your favorites! Show some love. All the nominees are great, and you might find a story you haven't tried before. In other news, more smut. Enjoy the chapter!

14. "What am I doing here?" by Vanilla [Reviews - 21] Liked (2706 words)
The real world comes calling in this chapter! I'll warn you now, things might get a bit angsty from here on out, so if that's not your thing, pretend the story ended at chapter 13. :) Enjoy, and thanks so much to everyone who's sticking with this story! I'm having some struggles with it so chapters will continue to be a little slow, but I promise it'll be finished soon...ish.

15. "You all ready to go?" by Vanilla [Reviews - 25] Liked (3665 words)
In this chapter: things HAPPEN! GASP! Enjoy!

Oh, and I wrote a little one-shot about Xander and Faith from this same 'verse. It's here on my LJ if you feel like taking a look.