Author's Chapter Notes:
Well thank you to Kristi for being an awsome beta. Also thanks to jamies_lady, Sotia, Pet, Lou, spuffy, cordykitten, sanityfair, fyreburned, and Bryntrev for your kind words. They really help. Please let me know what you think.
“We have to do the spell tonight,” Willow told Anya and Xander. “The spell will be augmented by the new moon, and since I’m the only witch in this group we need all the help we can get.” Anya looked bored and wondered briefly why she was there.

“I don’t see why Tara wasn’t involved if you are worried about being the only witch, she obviously has enough power to help you. Also, why are we not allowing Buffy to enjoy many orgasms again? She could use them after all the fighting she has been doing and Spike is a fine person…” she was cut off by Xander’s hand on her mouth.

“Anya, I so do not want to hear Dead Boy Jr. and Buffy’s name in the same sentence as orgasms ever again. This is for Buffy’s own good. If she doesn’t think of Spike as a friend things will go back to normal and we can have our Buffy back.”

“Whatever you say.” Anya wondered to herself why she was going along with this. Then the compulsion spell that Willow had cast earlier took effect again. “Let’s get this over with so Xander can give me many orgasms.”

^^^^^^^

Buffy couldn’t stop worrying about her friends’ reaction to the new direction her relationship with Spike had taken. “Spike, do you think that my friends will give us a hard time?” She knew the answer, of course, but couldn’t think of how else to broach the subject. Spiked stopped the car seeing as they reached the cemetery and helped Buffy out of the car before answering.

“Of course they will, luv. The sad thing is that they are going to think they’re doing the best for you.” Spike squeezed her hand in reassurance. “Now then, let’s get inside and watch the telly.” They walked into the crypt and Buffy kicked off her heels and sat on the couch in front of the TV. Spike rummaged in his trunk for a movie and picked out Underworld.

“Here, luv, know you’re probably tired of all the uglies that you get in your slaying but this is a great movie.” She agreed to watch it and waited for him to put it in and sit with her. They sat on the couch together as the movie started.

“I love this opening scene. The duster she wears reminds me of you,” Buffy commented shyly. They didn’t notice the water collecting on the pipe above them.

“Well, luv, what can I say, they know what looks… Bloody Hell!” Spike was pissed, the pipe directly above the couch broke apart with a groan, pouring water all over the pair.

“Chill, Spike, it’s just water.” Buffy tried not to laugh at the indignant look on Spike’s face.

“How are we going to watch the movie now? The couch is completely soaked, not to mention you and me.” He was afraid that she would leave now.

“Well, do you have any towels? A-and maybe I could borrow some clothes.” She looked away shyly. “I’d like to stay for a little bit longer.” Spike was thrilled, and thought quickly.

“Well, I suppose we could move the TV down to the lower level and watch from the bed. Uh, if you don’t mind that is. I think I have some clothes you can borrow. Would that be okay?”

“That would be wonderful.” ‘Can I really sit in the bed and keep my hands off him?’ Buffy was a little worried about what the new seating arrangement would do to her self-control.

“Great! I’ll just get the TV down there while you change.” He brought up a wife beater, a pair of sweat pants, and a towel. Buffy waited while Spike unhooked the television. As soon as his head dropped below the opening to the lower level, she stripped out of her wet clothes and put on the clothes Spike had brought her.

Spike had just finished setting up the TV and was pulling on a new pair of jeans when Buffy came down the ladder. “Spike do you have any…” Her words trailed off when she saw him standing there shirtless and pants unbuttoned, water from his hair dripping onto his chest. Buffy blushed and turned around while he finished doing up his pants. He had to smirk at the way she blushed and stared. “All done, luv.“ She quickly went over to the bed and sat down against the headboard. Spike put on a shirt from the drawer and went over to the TV.

“Ready to try this again, pet?“ Buffy turned back around and nodded. Spike started the movie before making his way to the bed. Trying to appear casual, he sat down next to Buffy, back against the headboard.

The pair kept shifting throughout the movie, trying to get comfortable. Towards the middle of the movie both were stretched out prone on the bed, heads propped up by pillows so they could still see the television. Spike wasn’t paying attention to the movie, however. It was all he could do to not reach for Buffy and pull her to him. He wouldn’t do it, though, he was nervous she’d bolt if he pushed too hard. When Buffy suddenly turned and asked him to hold her he could have happily dusted right then.

“I don’t mind at all, luv.” He pulled her into his arms and she sank into his embrace. They started sneaking glances at each other during the movie, and when they finally caught each other’s eyes they leaned into each other and kissed.

“Buffy?” He placed his hand on her stomach just below the hem of her top and waited for her answer.

“Yes, please, Spike.” With that he pulled the tank top over her head and kissed her thoroughly. Buffy thought it was terribly unfair that her shirt was off and his wasn’t so she put a hand against his chest and broke the kiss. Spike thought he had overstepped the line and was about to apologize when she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. They went back to kissing each other as he palmed her breast and brought his head down to lick and kiss the nipple. Buffy gasped in pleasure and arched her body into the sensation. She trailed her hand down into his blue jeans and brushed his cock with her fingers. He gasped against her chest.

“God, pet, please.” She wrapped her hand around his erection and pulled up gently amazed at how silky and yet hard he felt. Her other hand went to the back of his head to pull him in for a deep kiss. He rubbed his upper body against hers and continued to attacking her mouth, his hands rubbing and pinching her nipple. He slid his hands down her body until he found her clit and started to rub it lightly. Buffy arched her back into the touch and grasped his cock more firmly.

“Off, now,” she gasped as they both hurried to get the remaining pieces of clothing off. She poised him right in front of her center. He entered her gently, inch by inch, and when he was fully sheathed he whispered to her.

“God, luv, you’re so tight. Fit me just right.” He started to move, and they rocked in time with each other.

As they drew closer to completion she whispered, “I love you, Spike. Please make me yours.” Spikes eyes widened in understanding and his game face came forward. He kissed her neck gently and asked, “Are you sure, luv?” They knew they were going faster than they intended but neither could deny what they had been feeling any longer.

She looked him straight in the eyes, “Yes, Spike, I want to be yours forever.”

He reverently lowered his head and slipped his fangs into her neck. Taking two pulls of her blood, he whispered, “Mine,” as he came.

As her own orgasm was brought on by his, she answered him with a simple, “Yours.” There was a flash of light and all went dark.
-------------

“Hear me Goddess of Memory, Mnemosyne, daughter of Uranus and Gaea, and answer my plea,” Willow chanted. “We come before thee in hopes that you will take William the Bloody from the mind of the Slayer, Buffy Summers, and her from his mind. Please, Goddess, hear my plea.” Willow’s eyes flashed black, and Xander and Anya fell to the ground. All around Sunnydale and LA, the entire Scooby gang fell to the ground unconscious as the spell took hold.