[Reviews - 55] LikedPrinter
Summary: What happens if Buffy and Spike just keep getting closer after Willow's Thy Will Be Done spell? What if Willow doesn't like it? What if the PTB decide to put their two cents in? Well read and find out.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 9939 Read: 8101
Published: 03/21/2008 Updated: 06/28/2008

1. Plotting all around by daisy [Reviews - 5] Liked (1189 words)
Well first of all I love Kristi for being an excllent beta and agreeing to read my story. Also thanks to Sotia, Kristi, and Sarah for finding my muse and returning her to me. And thank you to everyone who was reading this before, some things have changed so I hope you still like it.

2. Friends Bad, Mothers Good by daisy [Reviews - 7] Liked (1109 words)
Thank you to Kristi again for being a wonderfull beta for me. Also thanks to Shadow, Sotia, cordykitten, and Spikes_slayer08 for their reviews. They mean alot to me. Once again I hope you enjoy.

3. Evening Plans by daisy [Reviews - 9] Liked (1908 words)
Thanks goes out to Kristi who is the best beta I have ever worked with. She puts up with all the "does this sound right" questions. Thanks also goes to Lou, jamies_lady, kw, Tuesday, cordykitten, and Sotia for their wonderfull comments. Please let me know what you think.

4. Date's done and Spell's begun by daisy [Reviews - 11] Liked (1460 words)
Well thank you to Kristi for being an awsome beta. Also thanks to jamies_lady, Sotia, Pet, Lou, spuffy, cordykitten, sanityfair, fyreburned, and Bryntrev for your kind words. They really help. Please let me know what you think.

5. The Powers That Be by daisy [Reviews - 8] Liked (1444 words)
thanks to my wonderfull beta Kristi. Couldn't do this without her help. Also thanks to maddonna001, sanityfair, Pet, Lou, jamies_lady, cordykitten, kw, Sotia, Tuesday, spuffy, and Bryntrev for your reviews. They mean alot to me.


,

6. Baby? by daisy [Reviews - 7] Liked (1570 words)
First of all thanks to my wonderfull beta Kristi. Really couldn't do this without her help. Also thanks to Sotia, jamies_lady, cordykitten, sanityfair, Pet, Lou, RB, and Kandrin, for your reviews. They encourage me to write faster.

7. The Return by daisy [Reviews - 8] Liked (1259 words)
I don't own anything but the computer i wrote this on. thanks to those of you who reviewed and special thanks go to Krist who is the most wonderfull and supportive beta i have ever worked with.