[Reviews - 39] LikedPrinter
Summary: VERY AU, No vampires or slayers completely human fic.

After escaping an abusive relationship with her ex Parker. Buffy is trying desperately to get her life back together when Spike comes into her life. Will Spike be able to break down the walls Buffy has built up around her in order to protect herself?



Nominated at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards Round 2 Best Angst and Best Romance..................



I was honored to be told that this fic was nominated at The readers have chosen as one of the monthly collection of the best fanfiction on the net, if you would like to vote for my fic you can do so here:



http://thereadershavechosen.eternflame.com/forum/index.php?topic=1596.0



I want to thank the person or persons who nominated this fic it means a lot to me so thanks so much!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Horror, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Rape, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 25578 Read: 20551
Published: 03/21/2008 Updated: 01/15/2010

1. Coming home. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 11] Liked (3892 words)
Please be warned this story deals with strong physical violence in a relationship and attempted rape! If you can't handle that please DON'T READ!
Thanks to my Beta-reader Burnkitty your the best, thanks so much for taking the time to go over my work, Kiss and hugs!
This awesome banner was made by Edgehead a HUGE thanks to her i love ur work.
PLEASE, please leave feedback

2. Misunderstood Part 1. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1784 words)
A MASSIVE thanks to my Beta Burnkitty your the bomb! Love ya! Please leave feedback ;)
This awesome banner was made by Edgehead a HUGE thanks to her i love ur work.

3. Misunderstood Part 2. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 1] Liked (2020 words)
Please leave feedback. Thanks to my Beta Burnkitty love your work girl! Also a huge thanks to Edgehead for the awesome banner *hugs*

4. Untouchable. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 1] Liked (3076 words)
A MASSIVE thanks to my Beta Burnkitty you rock girl *Hugs & kisses*.

Also the song in this chapter is called "My skin by Natalie Merchant" and all the credit goes where it is due. Also if you would like to hear the song you can find it via this link: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1LegWs8xdc (the beta *points* strongly recommends that you listen to it)

Also a HUGE thanks to Edgehead for the awesome banner *Hugs*

5. The beauty in breaking down Part 1. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2109 words)
Huge thanks to my Beta Burnkitty *kisses*
Also a huge thanks to Edgehead for the awesome banner hugs Mel.

6. The beauty in breaking down part 2 by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1584 words)
A MASSIVE thanks to both my Beta's Burnkitty and Dragonflylady *hugs*

And a HUGE thanks to Edgehead for the awesome banner.

So? let me know what you think.

7. Friendly conversation. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1247 words)
A MASSIVE thanks to both my Beta's Burnkitty and Dragonflylady *hugs* and also a HUGE thanks to Edgehead for the awesome banner.

Please leave feedback :)

8. Ever the same. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1581 words)
A HUGE thanks to my Beta Burnkitty for working on this chapter for me.
Also a MASSIVE thanks to Edgehead for the awesome banner.
Song: Ever the same By: Rob Thomas.

9. Harmony. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1596 words)
A MASSIVE thanks to my Beta Burnkitty and also a HUGE thanks to Edgehead for the awesome banner.

10. Keeping Promises. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1614 words)
A MASSIVE thanks to my Beta Burnkitty your the bomb! This awesome banner was made by Edgehead a HUGE thanks to her i love ur work.

11. Live For Me. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1150 words)
I want to thank ImmortalAngel08 (Megan) for taking the time to Beta this chapter for me, Thanks Hun. Also a huge thanks to Edgehead (Mel) for the awesome banner.

It has been so long since i have updated this fic, sorry it took so long, hope you all enjoy it.

12. Happy Birthday Buffy. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 4] Liked (2162 words)
I want to thank ImmortalAngel08 (Megan) for taking the time to Beta this chapter for me, Thanks Hun. Also a huge thanks to Edgehead (Mel) for the awesome banner.

13. Forever and always. by Spikes_slayer08 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1763 words)
I want to thank ImmortalAngel08 (Megan) for taking the time to Beta this chapter for me, Thanks Hun. Also a huge thanks to Edgehead (Mel) for the awesome banner.

Song: By your side By: Tenth avenue north