**

Chapter 21

Buffy made her way back to their room and smiled as she opened the door, Spike was still in bed. He lay on his front and the sheet rode dangerously low. She stood and looked at him for a moment. He really was beautiful. He looked like an innocent young man, maybe she had been right when she had joked that him and Angel had been given the wrong monikers.

“Are you checking out my arse?” A sleepy voice echoed from the bed. Buffy laughed, he hadn’t even opened his eyes.

“Do you have a problem with that?” Buffy asked cheekily.

“Not at all, but do I get to return it?” He opened his eyes and grinned at her.

Buffy closed the door behind her and turned around. She cheekily slapped her backside and giggled.

“I already know my ass is fine.” She jumped and giggled as Spike made a lunge from the bed in her direction.

As usual he caught her in about two seconds flat. He kissed her hard and backed her against the wall. Pulling away he spoke.

“So what did Lou want?”

Buffy immediately sobered. She pulled away from Spike and walked to the closet.

“Oh she and Dave want to have dinner with us tonight.” She forced the smile back onto her face and sniggered.

“Oh and Dave needs some stud muffin tips from you.” At the surprised look on Spikes face she laughed out loud.

“I’m joking! Apparently he does this thing with his tongue….” She laughed even harder as Spike stuck his fingers in his ears and began to sing loudly.

Buffy walked over to him and pulled his fingers out of his ears.

“How about I show you this thing I can do with my tongue?” she whispered softly.

Spike hissed as her hand came up between them to cup his erection. The joys of sleeping naked, no pesky clothing Buffy thought as she stroked his length.

“Luv, why don’t we go back to bed and we can show each other…” Spike didn’t want to tell her that watching her give him a blow job almost always brought him to his knees so he tried a different tactic but Buffy cut him off.

“Don’t you want me on my knees?” she pouted slightly as she practically slid down his body to her knees in front of him. She knew exactly what it did to him and she loved it.

Spike groaned aloud at the sight of a submissive pouty Buffy, he was lost.

Buffy smiled a small smile and leaned forward to swipe her tongue across the tip of his cock. Spike hissed and thrust his hips forward, seeking more contact.

Buffy slide her tongue along the length of his shaft and back up again.

“Take me in your mouth luv.” Spike asked, panting slightly.

Buffy let her lips slide down over the tip of his cock and used her tongue to swirl around the swollen head. She engulfed him as she plunged her mouth down to take in as much of him as she could, before pulling back letting her lips slid up his length.

Spikes hands fisted in her hair, unconsciously pulling her closer. She peeked up at him and saw his eyes were closed and his head was lolling back.

She took her mouth from him.

“Look at me Spike.” She insisted.

Spike groaned loudly, she knew what this would do to him. He pulled his head forward and opened his eyes to look down at the girl on her knees.

She engulfed him again, keeping her eyes on him, when he reached the back of her throat she swallowed around him causing her throat to tighten as she took him in further.

Spike thrusted his hips slightly as the sight of her lips covering his cock almost had him lose control. Buffy moaned around him causing vibrations and he lost it, fisted her hair tighter her bucked against her mouth and came with her name on his lips.

Buffy swallowed as the burst of liquid hit the back of her throat; she milked him fully and finally let him go from her mouth.

Spike sank to the floor beside her, and then fell to his back panting heavily.

Buffy curled up against him and savoured the feeling as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer.

“We don’t have to go to dinner tonight, you know, we could just stay here until I regain use of my legs and happily make yours useless.” Spike suggested saucily.

“No! We have to go; I mean that, we haven’t seen them since the union. And it would be rude not to go.” Spike pressed a kiss to her forehead and chuckled.

“Okay pet, you know I wouldn’t really make your legs useless, they’re so handy for wrapping around my waist and…”

Buffy interrupted him with a pinch to his nipple.

“Handy for kicking your ass.” Buffy added with a sugary voice.

“We’re back to my arse are we?” Spike chuckled and swatted her hand away as she tried to pinch him again.