[Reviews - 71] LikedPrinter
Summary:

Angel started the last war when he decided to take down Wolfram & Hart and the Circle of the Black Thorn. Evil won.

The Divine Balance intervened to change this outcome and bring in a new family that will forever change Buffy and company. There will be love, there will be drama and there will be a prophecy...isn't there always?

UPDATE: This story is going through some major changes! I have not abandoned it. I will forewarn all that I was going to take it completely down, at first, but decided against it. I will be posting each chapter over as they are edited! Please take note that you may have to go back to re-read, as even characters and my time-line have changed drastically. I have been following time-line's given in fangedfour.com and another website based on the Slayers. I did some research when I realized my dates were not jiving with BTVS verse at all. However, my story is VERY AU and at times characters may be OOC. If this isn't your thing, then this story isn't for you.

NOTE: There isn't bashing per say, more along the lines of pointing out negative characteristics of canon characters...Although, I do have an intense dislike for Angel's character...So, if it's not your thing, sorry, then!


Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Child Abuse, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 19648 Read: 4418
Published: 04/07/2008 Updated: 10/20/2010

1. Prologue: Character Breakdown / Chapter 1 - Divine Atonement by Spikelissa [Reviews - 4] Liked (8967 words)
As mentioned on the description, this story has gone through some major changes after extensive research. Some will be betaed and some chapter won't be. I will warn you beforehand. I would like to thank Maryperk, and Dawnofme for some help they gave me while I revised this story. I will post these as they are edited. Thanks! Reviews are appreciated!

Again, I do apologize if it seems I changed a lot. I had to. Even the names of my own characters were changed because I did quite a search on 'given' names during that time period. This was the kind of research I did to avoid discrepancies. I hope you enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 - Shattered by Duplicity by Spikelissa [Reviews - 1] Liked (7338 words)
As mentioned before in the first chapter, this is a re-write. Yes, it's not a mistake, that rather 30 something chapters, there are now only 2. I intensively have worked on making these changes. Just keep in mind that I just acquired new beta's and may make minor changes...So keep your eye out. After this chapter, I won't post until they have been proofed. Thanks for your patience! I am not abandoning this story! And would love to hear from you about the changes. Enjoy!

Thank you so much to Katie Thropp for betaing! Hearts you!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. The characters of Buffy belong solely to Joss, ME, and Fox. Any new characters belong to me. Enjoy! R&R!

3. Chapter 3 - Revelation by Spikelissa [Reviews - 0] (1485 words)
I apologize for the delay with this story. Like I stated on my other story, beta's were few far and really not getting back to me. So without further ado, here is the long awaited Chapter 3. I will be posting Chapter 4 soon (maybe today 10/19/10). And this is only revised by me and my great editing program! Anything else let me know!



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

4. Chapter 4 - It's Begun by Spikelissa [Reviews - 1] Liked (1858 words)
Another chapter up, enjoy!!!!! And, if anything, let me know if you see anything wrong. It is only me editing this. Hope it's okay!



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.