Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you very much for the wonderful reviews I got, they made my muse keep going on and on. I would also like to thank Edgehead (Mel) for the cool banner she did.
Cheers to fyreburned (Kara) for her beta work.
As soon as I felt the trembling in my legs fading away, I stood up from Spike’s lap. I went straight to the stairs in order to get away, to get out of there, as soon as possible.

Spike tucked himself back into his jeans and zipped himself up. He quickly stood up as well, grabbing my left hand, and dragged me through a doorway out of the club.

As we spilled out a back door, Spike led me by the hand into a barely lit alley, telling me that this was the best shortcut towards the cemetery, since we agreed not to be seen together that night. He was dragging me like we were in some kind of chase; we were running so quickly that I had to make him stop for a second to get some air. As we stopped, I realized the alley we stopped at intersected near one the backdoors of Sunnydale’s only real adult rock n’ roll club. We heard the loud music rolling out of the club. Spike touched my right cheek with the back of his hand, worry on his face, and he asked:

“You okay, love?”

“Yeah, I just had to stop; I couldn’t breathe.” He looked at me so gently that I felt I needed to push my forehead against his chest. He started caressing my neck and my shoulders with his hands. It was such a peaceful moment; it felt almost…normal. Like things actual couples feel, things actual couples do. I closed my eyes, and I listened to the lyrics of the song that was playing.

Why don’t we do it in the road? Why don’t we do it in the road? No one will be watching us, why don’t we do it in the road…

I felt Spike smiling above my head.

“You know pet, I’m the reason Paul McCartney wrote this song.”

“Who is Paul McCartney?”

“Please tell me you’re kidding, love. You are, aren’t you? You’re NOT. He’s one of the Beatles.”

“You mean he was a member of the Beatles?”

“No, he is one of them. He was an original founder of the band. And I am the reason he wrote the song.”

I looked into his deep blue eyes and asked: “How come?”

“You know pet, this song was written in 1968. In that year, Dru and I had been traveling in India and the east, experimenting and experiencing a bit with you know, stuff, it was the “Age of Aquarius”, all about ’expanding your mind’ and ‘your consciousness’; and on one night, Dru and I were out reveling after a good hunt. We were feeding on some hippies, and we were so high that we just started shagging, you know, on the street.
I think McCartney was on holiday there, and he walked out onto that street, seeing us going at it. Of course later, when he told about his inspiration, he said he saw two monkeys fucking. Yeah, right, we were doing it like monkeys. I‘m sure the reason he said monkeys is because of that ridiculous Beatles-clone band, The Monkees. I’d bet he just wanted to get one over on them. Good ol` Paul always had that kind of wit and dry sense of humor. You know, there was this one time, when he even started rumors about his own death.”

I punched him in the arm. Not too hard.

“Ouch, what was that for, Slayer?” Spike whined, a little.

“Don’t you ever dare to mention that ho-bag crazy ex-girlfriend of yours again, you understand?”

“Easy Slayer, jealous much?” Spike tilted his head to the side and looked up at me his attention hinged on that last phrase and my answer to it.

“I am not jealous; I just hate Drusilla. She is a monster. She Killed Kendra. Did you know that she vamped Darla again?” Just talking about Dru, that bitch, made my blood pressure soar incredibly high.

“What? I thought that whore was dust. Good riddance to bad rubbish.” Spike said, regarding the old whore with absolute disdain even if she was his great-grand-sire and now apparently his sister among the Aurelians.

“Apparently, Wolfram and Hart somehow revived her as a human using some huge ritual and then got Dru to turn her for some reason.”

“And how do you know about it, Slayer?” Spike asked, a little nosily, knowing he wasn’t going to like the most likely answer.

“Angel told me on the phone the other day. He said I should be careful because they might have gone on a vendetta campaign against me, because of Angel; and now if they know, or find out about you and me…” That possible ending, I let dangle. “You know, he is still worried about me, which is kinda sweet.”

“One more word out o‘ her mouth,” mumbled Spike to himself, “and she’ll start with that dreamy-eyed- Slayer look she gets when thinking of the Great-Foreheaded One.”

Suddenly I felt him punching MY arm! And I was startled out of Angelville.

“Ouch! What was that for, Vampire?” I held my arm with my other hand, rubbing it, attempting to prevent the addition of yet another bruise to the Buffy’s Body Roadmap of Slaying and Pain.

“Don’t you ever dare to mention that sick, twisted bastard Angelus to me again, you understand?” The funny bantering tone had left him, and it was reflected in his eyes. He wasn’t kidding about this.

I looked into his eyes again. They were dark blue, filled with passion, and the clarity within them matched that currently on his face as well, and he said: “You are mine, Slayer, no one else’s.” He was nothing right now, if not consistent; he maintained an aura of seriousness, truthfulness and clarity.

“Just as you are mine, Vampire, and no one else’s.” Two could make this game fun. But was it a game? He had to be aware of what he was saying, right? He had lived more than a hundred years with one woman…he had to know. Did he know? Was I sure?

He crashed his lips violently against mine and I couldn’t do anything else but part my lips, moan against his mouth, and start battling my tongue against his.

He kissed me possessively, and I locked my arms around his neck, hanging onto him, and
wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt him freeing himself from his pants and pushing his swollen tool inside me all the way. I started lifting myself up and down on his shaft. He turned us so that my back was against the wall, and he started thrusting into me hard and fast. He grabbed my ass cheeks, digging his fingers in to them, moaning, panting, and banging me against the wall. I shouted his name as I came, squeezing my inner muscles, and milking his cock. He came in the same second as I did, and we locked eyes. What I found in them was indescribable; there was love, pain, desperation, devotion, and so much more. I didn’t know how a vampire could feel all that, but I knew his eyes were not lying; he really loved me, and he knew that I knew that too.

He put me down, and helped me clean myself up, pulling my skirt back down to cover my thighs. He took my hand, gently leading me out of that alley. Neither of us said a word, both of us shoving hands deep into our pockets. Walking along, side by side, we remained in uncomfortable silence until we reached Restfield Cemetery. He lit up a cigarette, trying to calm down his shaky hands. We went towards his crypt; I felt like we had to talk about what just happened, before I decided to spend the whole night, and probably the next day with him.

When I saw a big angel-shaped statue, I stopped, and rested my back against it. I tugged on Spike’s arm a little bit, just enough to make him stop and look at me.

“Spike, wait, I think we need to talk.” I called out to him as he tried to move away, sensing a serious conversation coming on to possibly kill the mood and ruin his buzz.

“And what is it that you want to talk about, Slayer?” He almost snarled with a long-suffering look.

“About what happened in the alley. Why we both acted like Cavemen Spike and Cave-Buffy. Why we both became so obsessively possessive. Okay, waaaay to much “-essives
here,” I giggled. I was neither trying to kill his mood or ruin his buzz. I just wanted to clear the air and clarify things. In fact, my mood was fairly lighthearted, finally.

“Why? Hello! Vampire here. We ARE possessive.”

*‘Again with the almost snarling; was that almost a growl under his breath, almost surrounding his voice?’* I thought curiously. *‘Sexy!’ *

“You know it’s not just like that. You know what I am talking about.”

*‘He is male, but can even male vampires be that dense too?’*

“I don’t know. Explain to me what you are on about, Slayer!” The rumble in his voice seemed to increase as he got agitated.

“Spike, when we came in the same moment, and I looked into your eyes, I saw something. You can’t tell me, that it’s not there, because I saw it. I know that you feel something for me!” There. As plainly and honestly as I knew how to put it.

“You are going to tell me that it’s sick; that I am a weak, neutered, impotent vampire, and that you are just using me. Aren’t you? I don’t think I can bear it.” Spike dropped his head, to avoid contact with my eyes now.

“No, I‘m not using you! And you’re definitely not impotent.” I winked, while I was trailing my right index finger down his chest. “I want you to know that I’ve never, ever had it as good as with you, and I don’t know what I feel exactly, but I feel something, too,” I said. “It’s okay if it’s just friendship and lust right now; and I just like it that way. I like spending time with you.” Amazing, I got that out, direct and to the point.

“So you are telling me. Slayer, that you want us to be fuck buddies?” Spike grinned widely but the smile didn’t reach as far his eyes.

“No, silly, I want us to be friends, and to be lovers.” What was so wrong or difficult about that concept? I couldn’t quite place the look on Spike’s face.

“WOW… You’ve got me gobsmacked now, luv. I don’t know what to say.” And so he said nothing else just then, sitting quietly and still for bit, with his mouth occasionally opening and closing like a fish out of water. Incredible… I’d finally been the one to figure out what it would take to shut Spike up.

“Just say you want it too, Spike.” He’d better, with me coming this far with him, and bending again against almost everything ingrained into me by Council and my watchers.

“But of course, pet. I want it too.” He looked at me, sincerely.

He looked up at the statue, then into my eyes and I saw a twinkle in his; then he kissed me softly. I grabbed the hair on the back of his nape and kissed him back. I felt his fingers trailing upwards on my thighs; then, on up to my sex. Then I felt his fingers gently parting my folds and pushing inside me. I felt like I was flying; which was really ironic, considering that I was standing between the wings of an angel-shaped statue

“Tell me kitten, tell me, what do you want?” His low voice rumbled near my ear, low pitched and soothing yet darkly exciting.

“I want… I want… want to feel you inside me…” the feelings and sensations were rushing across me so fast, so good, that it was almost impossible to think, much less talk.

“But I’m already inside you, love. Is it something else y’want? Hmmmmm…pet?” He continued to hum and purr…purr?,,, and say naughty things in my ear or by the side of my lips, calling me love, and pet, luv, goldilocks, and sweet, the entire time he continued thrusting inside me, with his fingers, building delicious feelings into a ball in my belly.
And more and more, “luv, pet, sweetheart”, he kept building the feelings, thrusting inside
me with his fingers.

“I want… I want to feel your huge cock inside me.” And I did, I wanted this so much in that instant, and wanted it to sound nice and hot to him too.

“And where do you want to feel it, pet?” Oh, my god, that silky voice! He pulled his fingers out, trailing them on the way from my slit to my little puckered hole, coating it with our mixed juices of the previous times. He gently pushed one finger inside me, and I let out a deep groan.

“Shhhhhh, pet, I’m not gonna hurt you. Tell me if you don’t like it.” He started pulling his finger out, and just before he pulled it out fully, he pushed it back in again. He pulled, and pushed it back and forth a few times, then he added another finger.

“Tell me, Buffy, what d’you want? Tell me, do you want to feel my cock inside you?” His lips were right behind my ear, his lips so soft, nipping, nibbling, kissing, licking, his voice so rich and dark.

“Oh, God, yes!” I couldn’t have formed more coherent thoughts had my life depended upon it.

“Tell me, Buffy, where do you want to feel it?” When he rumbled my name, I was lost.

“I want to feel it THERE!”

“Here?” He pushed his fingers all the way in.

“Yes, there!” He pulled out his fingers. I mewled already at the loss. He pushed himself inside my labia, but he quickly pulled out. He set the tip of his cock at my anus, and slowly he pushed it inside.

“Relax. kitten, we’re not in a hurry; we have time… all the time you need. Just relax your muscles, and breathe.”

I felt them relaxing around him, and I pushed backwards against him, taking his shaft all the way in. He pinched my clit, and started to thrust inside me. The sensation was totally new to me. New, but incredibly sensual, and hot, and I wanted more.

“Hhhh-aaaarder!” I demanded. I reached behind me, pulling him closer. Grabbing his right arm that was grasping my hips, I forced him to lean on me, and to push his fingers into my slit thrusting in the same rhythm that he was fucking my ass with. Feeling his unnecessary breath on my neck and in my ear, hearing him panting, and moaning and the feeling of both of my holes being filled at the same time, totally set me off.
I felt his prick pushing on a bunch of nerves when he was balls deep inside, and I knew my orgasm was building up hard and fast.

“OhgodSpike, I`mgonnacum, oh god, oh god. I’m gonna, I’m… Fuck me, Spike, oh god, fuck me harder. Yeah, I love your fingers, they feel so good inside me. Yeah, fuck my ass, oh please fuck my ass, ohgod, oh god, I’m cumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!”

As soon as my orgasm hit me, I blacked out. I woke up in Spike’s bed, next to him. Every muscle in my body was still trembling, and all I could do was to look up into Spike’s blue eyes.

“How did I get in here?” I asked.

“You passed out when we … ,” he said with that familiar smirk on his face, leaving his answer to dangle unfinished. “So I had to carry you in, and to keep you warm. You’re okay? Need anything, love?” He was hovering like a mother hen.

“Just stay with me, and talk to me for a while. I don’t want to go back to my dorm.”

“What do you want to talk about, kitten?” His silky voice could read me a phone book, and it wouldn’t matter… just to hear his voice, soothing, next to me… and for him to be there. He was there when I woke up, came to.

“Explain to me exactly how you know about weed boosting a slayer’s senses?!” I exclaimed, and asked limply, for that was all I could muster at the moment.


Chapter End Notes:
TBC...
Reviews are appreciated in advance.
The following chapters will switch to Spike`s POV as it is going to be a flashback from Spike`s past so WARNING: Spike/Other pairing will be in it! If you don`t like reading about Spike with somebody else, just skip them and get back to the story around ch8, I promise, it will still make sense.