Author's Chapter Notes:
After a really long break, I`m back again with a new chapter! Thank you for Xela, Fyreburned and Mabel Marsters for their suggestions, proofread and kicking my ass to get beck to writing.
New York, 1977

Okay, so I`m here. The minions say the current Slayer lives in the Big Apple now.
The city that never sleeps. Perfect for vampires. You can always find yourself a nice happy meal on legs.

And you know what the best thing in NY is? Everybody minds their own soddin` business. You can chew on a nice bird with perky tits right on the street and nobody`s gonna stop you. I just lurve the new world

Dru would love it here too. Too bad she is presently goin’ through her version of “Murder Rehab”, with some obscene idea of becoming cleansed an’ forgiven ‘er so-called sins of killin’, eatin’, an’ generally raisin’ hell for two centuries. She is definitely off her bird. You know what she’s doing now? She has this obsession with her precious “Daddy” once again; an’ now she thinks that in order to be ‘worthy’ of her Daddy’s love, she needs to get clean, shed, and shriven of her vampiric soulless sins and tendencies. She said going to live in a nunnery would be like rehab for her. Nobody t’ feed on, prayin’ every 2nd hour, livin’ in a building full of crucifixes, tetchy nuns, and lots of holy water. Fancy tryin’ t’ go totally aganst your nature! If I ever doubted that she is mental, her current project has totally convinced me that she is crazy, an absolute lunatic. But I love her. Always have been love`s bitch, and always will be. I hope she changes her mind soon, and joins me in my crusade against slayers.

I should get going, finding the Slayer. What I heard about her tells me the bird is a real party girl, hanging out with the club scene. And where are the biggest parties in NYC? Studio 54.

They say the owner lets in only the pretty ones. Handsome bloke that I am, I`m definitely in. And if not, I`ll just kill the guys at the entrance. We`ll see if they don`t let me in then. And by the way, that Billy boy, the one who stole my look, is starting to get famous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it, Saturday night at Studio 54. Lots of people standing here, waiting to be let in. And they all smell so good: drugs, lust, no fear. They would almost be too easy to eat. Damn, I need to find this Slayer and get myself a good dance tonight.

So I look up to this guy at the entrance. As big as a whole closet. He lets in all the birds who show `nuff skin. And then there's this other bloke. Small, dark hair, worn jeans and a jumper. Man, he's so wasted. He starts talking to me
“You, pretty boy! Come here!”

“You talkin` to me mate?” How dare he call me pretty? I`ll rip his throat out. “`M not pretty. Handsome, maybe, hot for sure, but if you call me pretty again, I`ll break your bleedin’ arm

“Oh come on, handsome…” Hehas a hold on my face, keeps tapping my cheeks with his hands and pushes them, so I pout my lips. “You are such a pretty boy…so yummy, I wanna eat you up!”
I sniff the guy. Body temperature, check. Heartbeat, check. Sweat, check. He's either a demon in human form, or simply just a gay guy being high, hitting on me.
“If there`s ever gonna be some eating up mate, you would be the meal, believe me.”

“Shyeah, whatever pretty, get your cute ass inside and dance the night away. See you later,” he said, pinching my arse. That tiny move makes me so angry that I growl, lifting him up by his throat.

“Keep your soddin` hands off my bum!”

“Okay, okay, pretty, just put me down, get inside, you are guest of the house for everything tonight. Hey, Greg! Tell Shane that every thing’s free for Mr. Idol tonight! He should only be taking care of Billy tonight!”

He takes down the velvet rope and I enter the club. Down in the hall, I already hear the loud disco music, which I really hate. I go further inside and notice that there`s a balcony. I climb the stairs and stand, looking down at the dancing people.

I spot her immediately. Tall, slim, skin the colour of dark chocolate, full lips. She's hot, moving like a black panther, she's the star of the night. She wears tight black leather pants and a backless top with thousands of silver sequins on it. She`s dancing with this guy. He is hugging her, caressing her cheek, they`re dry humping each other. I wonder if they are a couple or is it just some random guy dancing with Slayer? I suspect the former. I want to get closer to her, to smell her.

I look around, people are doing drugs up here, fucking, not caring if they're being watched. Just when I'm about to go down the stairs, I notice the Slayer and her man walking up They sit down at a couch and I quickly step back in the shadows so that she doesn`t see me; I watch the two light up a huge spliff. Taking long pulls of the joint, the Slayer suddenly stands up and looks around.

“Is there something wrong, baby” The Slayer`s guy asks her.

“I think I sense a very strong vampire somewhere around here. Probably male.”

“Are you sure? I don`t see anybody here. No biting or flashing fangs.”

“Yeah, of course I am sure! You know that when I do THIS my senses always get stronger. Believe me Li, there IS a vampire here.”

'Pot boosting Slayer senses? Hmmm. Now that`s interesting. Better get the hell away from her. I should be looking for this Shane chit anyway, the gay guy said she is going to take me to the VIP area. Maybe I`ll find somebody to feed on in there.'

So I go down the stairs, careful to avoid the Slayer`s attention. Don`t want to confront her the first night. I want to get to know how she fights, what she does for a living, see if she has a family.

Reaching the bar, I notice the gay guy from the entrance waving his hand at me, shouting loud enough for me to be able to hear what he’s saying, “Yo, pretty boy, come over here! I want you to meet my friends!”

I slowly walk his direction, looking around, measuring up the party crowd. Everybody just seems to be high on something, boys dancing with their shirts off, the girls dressed in tight leggings or mini skirts, see through tops, no bras, doing their dirty little things, debauchery everywhere I look, the whole place is a bloody church of sin. I love it.

Standing in front of the little guy from outside, he takes my hand, shaking it and saying, “Hey, Billy-boy, I haven`t introduced myself to you yet. I'm Steve Rubell, the club`s owner. And you are?”

“Spike,” I say.

He looks down on me, eyes on my crotch and says, “I can imagine why they call you that. So you`re not Billy Idol. A lookalike maybe? Are you new in the biz? Haven't seen your cute butt in any flicks yet.”

“What are you talking about you git?”

“Porn of course, so. You could be a huge star with that look.”

“I am no soddin` porn star you idiot. And so you know I used to torture people with railroad spikes, hence the name, Spike.” This guy really pisses me off, my eyes are flashing amber. How could he think I am a goddamn pornostar? Not that I wouldn`t be HUGE in it with the 9 inch monster in my pants.

“Whoa, easy brother. No need to rip my head off. Come, sit with us SPIKE, I`ll call for Shane to take care of you, bring you whatever you wish.”

“This Shane chit better be hot `n accommodating because I really want somebody to serve me tonight!” I got really pissed at this Steve guy, and I want to prove to him that I am an alpha male, that I rule the place.

Mysteriously, Steve just smiles like an idiot, shouting, “Rhett, we're going to the VIP room, tell Shane to bring us some…”

He turns to me saying “What do you want to drink, HONEY?”

“Your blood, you git.”

Turning his back in direction of the bar he says, “Two Bloody Marys, some coke, and bring us a bottle of bourbon, five ways.”

He stands up, taking me by the hand, and starts pulling me with him saying, “Come along my beauties. Are we having a party or having a party? Let`s go to the dark room and do it the proper way!”

I follow him and his friends to the basement. I notice an exit to the back alley, close enough to the sewers; good to know I can get in any time of the day. He goes forward, opening a big door made of iron. It's dark in there, lava lamps everywhere, men sniffing coke off a big mirror, other people just talking and drinking. I notice some of America`s big celebrities here.
Steve leads us to one of the couches and I sit down. Suddenly there`s a knock on the door and Steve runs to open it. A guy steps in, wearing only knee high white socks and silver-blue skin-tight satin shorts. He has blonde curly hair, blueish eyes, full pink lips, is lean but well toned; probably in his late teens or early twenties. I have to admit, the guy is eye candy; the birds probably love him and his boyish looks. He brings in a tray with our drinks on it, putting it down on the coffee table in front of us.

“Shane, this is my friend Spike, Spike this is Shane, your waiter tonight. Shane, I want you to get Spike EVERYTHING he wants tonight. If he wants more drinks, you bring them, if he wants you to give him a blowjob, you give him one, understand?”

“O-of course, boss” Shane says, cheeks blushing and looking down at me, his eyes begging for mercy as he shakes my hand.

“Relax mate, `m not gay, don`t want you to suck my cock. But could you get me a bottle of bourbon and some information on a chit called Nikki?” He looks down at me, handing me the bottle of booze.

He sits down saying, “So, Spike what do you want to know about the Slayer?”


Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is love.