Author's Chapter Notes:
unbetad, mind your eyes and beware of grammatical horrors

Storyart is made by the wonderful Edgehead, thank you very much for is sweetie!
Previously in Stoned:


He sits down saying, “So, Spike what do you want to know about the Slayer?”


And now the story continues....

Ch. 6


“Slayer? Why do you call her Slayer?” I`m feeling a little suspicious about this guy. Is it possible that he knows about her calling?



“I heard a few dudes calling her by that name an` I got no idea what that means. But according to her being a real party girl and having been in the scene for ages now, I guess she`s prolly messed up a few relationships. If that`s the case, I`d definitely call her a slayer.” He says, winking at me with a huge grin on his face. She must have fucked up at a point, `coz she has a 4 year old kid you know.”



“So the Slayer is a mom?”

"Yeah, a kid called Robin. She even showed me some photos of him, cute little one. She's with this guy called Li now, he's a cop, ironic that he's working on the narcotics department."


"And why should that be ironic, mate?"

“I`ll tell you why. Because it`s N.Y. and we`re right in the middle of the biggest party scene dude and Nikki is a real party girl you know. She is here almost every night, sometimes with Li, sometimes alone, but one thing is always constant: Big on the dope, but won't touch the hard stuff though."



“I heard her saying something about it givin' her a boost...”



“Yeah, she has her favorite place on the balcony. Smokes a joint, then looks out at the dance floor. Like she owns the place, it's her turf. It's like she can smell trouble after that, knows where it's gonna be before it happens. One time, this guy tried to bite this chick—not the most insane kink we get here, know what I mean? She fucked that guy up good. Steve lets her in for free 'cause of that. She's got a reputation, keeps people in line.”



“Idiot, biting somebody in the middle of the dance floor with the Slayer under the roof…” I muttered lifting the bottle of bourbon to my mouth.

"Got a glass, mate?"


"Here"



“Thanks” Taking it in my left hand and poured myself some booze.



“Tell me, what else do you know about this Nikki?"



“Says Robin usually stays at her uncle's. Like I buy that.” “Why not?” “If her Uncle's a pale, British guy, then Andy Warhol's the President of the United States. Hey, that's not such a bad idea...”



“You seem to know her pretty well”



“Yeah, we hang out. In here I mean. She`s great to party with. Man, that chick moves like a panther. A black, leather clad panther. There was this time, we were up at the balcony, totally fucked an` she just hears a song, jumps up and starts dancing, no words, dragging me up from the couch and grabbing me as she`d want to fuck me, grinding herself on me thighs. Dude, that girl is hot, just oozing sex.”


"Have you fucked her?"



“What? No! Although that fucking clown, Rhett did have her.”



“Who?”



“Mr. Rhett 54. He is one of the main bartenders. You know, the ones whose uniform are the tight jeans. Ours are the shorts. Man, those guys have the real deal. If you want anything settled in here, being hooked up with someone, you go to the bartenders. You want drugs, you buy it from them. I`m just a guy at the bottom of the food chain but this was the only job I could get here. And working at 54 is all that matters to me. I won`t say I wouldn`t dig it to be one of them, `coz they have everything, the best women, the drugs, the big money and all the attention. Everybody wants to be friends with the bartenders.”



“An` why aren`t you one then, mate? `S not like you don`t look hot in that shorts of yours with your dick almost showing. But you could do better, if you want the jeans, get the jeans." I say measuring him up from toe to head. His face blushes as he says:



“One of the bartenders would need to die first to have a place available, you know.”



“Okay mate, going out to get m`self a bird for the night. When I need something, I`ll find you.” Heading for the door, going back to the main floor, I want to find the Slayer.


I'm not sensing her in here which can only mean one thing, she and Li had already left the place. Damn, I hope they just went for some hot alley sex.

Going through the backdoor all I see is some pathetic git smoking a cigarette, wearing a poncy bow tie and a pair of tight blue jeans.



“Hey mate, you seen a girl called Nikki leavin`?”



“You mean that hot little black mama? Yeah, she left with her guy like 15 minutes ago. She's quite a hot little number. I did her you know,” he brags, blowing the smoke in my face. Man, this fella really starts pissing me off! Sine I'm hungry anyways, why don't I just sink my fangs in his exposed neck? I could drink the life out of him in a minute and quickly get back inside to chat some more with Shane. Wait, if I kill the guy, I could take his keys and crash in his place. Dead guys` houses don`t need an invite, do they?



“What`s your name, pet?”



"Haven't you recognized me? I'm guy you've gotta know if you want the hook ups here in the club. I'm the person everyone wants to know—I know everyone who means anything, PET”



He`s getting closer to me, and he starts whispering to me, looking at me suggestive



“Haven`t you seen the edition of that magazine? I was on the cover wearing only a sock. I`m sure that issue got Steve a few new quests! And if you want, I could do a replay of the photoshoot, just for you, PET” And he`s reaching for my crotch.



That`s it, I`m gonna kill him!



I vamp out and rip into his jugular with my fags, drinking his blood in big gulps. I feel him starting to shake and cry, his heartbeat slowing down, so I take a few more pulls and let him go. `Coz it`s no fun if they don`t cry and I don`t like drinking from a dead body. I`m not a baby to suck on the mother`s breast, I like when the blood is pumping itself into my mouth As I let him go, he collapses on the ground and I say:



“ Thanks for the drink mate, you really ARE the best bartender I`ve ever met, Rhett.” Reaching down for his jeans pockets, I'm looking for his keys and some ID to figure out his address. Turning my back, I quickly step inside the club and go back, straight to the vip room.


As I reach it, tearing up the door, feeling Rhett's coke boosted blood rushing in my veins, I find Shane still sitting on the couch, waiting for me.



“Congratulations mate, you just won yourself an upgrade from shorts to jeans.”



“What do you mean?”



“You`ll find out soon enough.”



“You know, Spike, the Doc Martens, leather jacket, and safety pin look doesn't exactly scream 'Studio 54 chic.' You wouldn't have to be a Slayer to pick you out...and you're pretty cool, for a vamp. You wouldn't be as fun as dust.”



I am sure I just heard my jaw making a sound as it drops and reaches the floor!



“How do you know I am a vampire?” I ask.



“Cold hands, no breath, no heartbeat, and that funny tingling feeling on my neck, everytime I talk to a demon or a vampire, kinda gave you out. But yeah, lack of reflection, and the blood on your lips,…May I?” he asks and quickly wipes away the blood from my mouth with his thumbs “…would have also done it. I`ve seen many things since I`ve started working here. It`s a strange place, you know. Celebrities mixing with your average Joe. Humans dancing with demons… It's no wonder the Slayer`s here every night. When the humans are in trouble, Nikki`s here to help with the demons. And when she's high, she can sense every individual being in here; smells them, hears them, feels them. I don`t want her to kill you. You're one of the coolest vamps I`ve ever met.”



“`M not cool. I'm as bad as they come. I killed a Slayer in China, during the Boxer Rebellion…”



“Yeah, I'm sure you did, whatever, Spike. Hope to see you around."






The next night



Okay, I'm going back to 54. I really liked the place, and I hope to see the Slayer there again. What did that Shane boy say? That I should wear something more disco-like? I`ll show him disco. I`m gonna wear some tight black leather pants and a dark red silk shirt I found in that Rhett git`s closet this morning. S`not like I ever wanted to fit in. But the kid is right, wouldn't do to be spotted by the Slayer on the second night.



- - - - - - -

Getting inside the club was easier than I thought, I guess I should look for Steve or Shane and ask if the Slayer is here. Where is Shane? I don`t see him anywhere.



The place is pretty packed tonight, I guess this is just one of those nights when Steve is in the mood to show New York how to party. Have I just heard somebody talking about two performance artists painted in gold fucking at the stage? If that`s true, I bet every bloke is having a hard on in here tonight…



Going inside, I try getting closer to the bar, I am sure I`d find Shane there. Wait, what`s that orgy at the bar? There's a guy lying on the counter…Holy fuck, no way, that`s Shane! But why are those guys pouring champagne on him? `s like they were celebrating something. I guess the kid just got the promotion. Maybe I should go and soak in, Enjoyin` the kid`s gratitude.



As I get closer to the counter he sits up and notices me. Why is he waving with his hand?



“Spike! My friend, my dark prince, come! Celebrate with me!”



Did he just say dark prince???



“Hey kid. You celebratin` huh?”



“I guess Rhett couldn`t take the pressure, he didn`t come to work tonight.” He winks at me while getting off the counter, slowly walking towards me with a bottle of champagne and a glass in his hand. He hands them over to me and says, “Drink! It`s Dom Perignon with some of the finest Colombian." He winks again.



To hell with it. I take the flute, he pours some champagne and I drink it. He takes the glass out of my hand, throws it behind his back and grabs my other hand, telling me he wants to go to dance and I should dance too. Hey, I know this one, the song's I Feel Loved by DonnaSummer.



I tear my hand away from his grip. “`m not dancing boy, `s not why I came here for.” But Shane is lightyears away in his head, I can feel it. He grabs my hand again and pulls me to the dancefloor to dance. He turns be so that he`s beind me, rubbing himself to my ass and whispers in my left ear.



“Then why are you here, Spike? Slayer` s not here. But I think you knew that. And by the way, I loooove the pants,” he says, playfully spanking my right ass cheek.



The boy is pretty daring tonight. Could be 'cause he's high. Another half hour and he'll be begging for someone to fuck with him. And I gotta admit, he is hot, we're the most handsome blokes in the whole club, all the chits are looking at us. We might give them a little show then.



“Hey boy, give me some more of that champagne!”



He is dancing to the music with his back to me, but he turns back, steps closer and lifts the bottle up to my lips. He grabs my waist with his other hand and says, “Here, sexy. Drink”



Damn, the boy really is daring tonight. And as I drink more from the special champagne, I feel more and more the mood to play his little game. I take the bottle out of his hand, saying, "My turn" and lift it up to his mouth.



“Open wide boy." I start pouring the golden drink into his mouth, watching as a few drops miss his mouth, wetting his chin, drops pouring down his face and neck . The next thing I know, I'm licking the champagne off his cheek.



“Mmmm, you taste good." I pour some more onto him. I watch it flow down his neck, to his chest, wetting his nipples.



I press my lips on his jugular, licking and sucking on the skin. I feel one of his hands grab the back of my head, fingers fisting in my hair; the other hand slides to my leather clad butt, grasping it tightly. I feel the urge to bite him but I stop myself. No, I need this kid to help me. He knows the Slayer, he can be useful later. But tonight…let`s just play a little more.






The song is over and Steve announces, “Tonight we're celebrating our new, handsome bartender, Shane 54! So if anyone wants to congratulate him, don`t be shy! Send him a drink. Or anything else. “



Everybody looks in our direction; I'm still sucking on his neck, he's grinding his erection into me. A girl comes closer; small, thin blonde with big green eyes and asks, “Can I join?”





I lift up my head and growl at her. I see her eyes opening wide as I hear her saying “Yo, cool, I get it!” and she get the hell out of dodge.



Shane opens his eyes and looks at me; his gaze is cloudy and he whispers, “Let`s go up to the balcony.”



Do I want to get up there? It`s not like Shane`s little show didn`t get me aroused. But what if the Slayer shows up and I`m busy having my wicked ways up there? Ah, to hell, let`s go!



As we go up there, I notice the envious looks of the people looking at us. Yeah, they should be and it makes me proud. We sit down on one of the couches and I notice a waiter coming up the stairs, walking to us with a silver tray his hand. There's a small vial is on it and a razor blade. The waiter guy says some rich chicks sent it to congratulate to Shane. He takes the vial, pours its content to the tray and forms 3 lines of the white powder. He takes a dollar bill out of his pocket, rolls it up, and snorts one of the lines. He hands the bill over but says “You know, I kinda heard drugs don`t work for vamps THAT way…”



I lean back on the couch, measuring Shane up from toe to the top of his head and give him my trademark smirk. I push his hand with the bill in it back and say



“do another line then”



Shane looks at me, eyes hazed and gives me the leer that says he understood exactly why I just told him to take more of the coke.



When Shane finishes it he lets the waiter guy finish the 3rd one.



As the drug kicks in, Shane is suddenly very talkative. He keeps telling about his dreams, of coming to NYC from Jersey and making it big time. The guy is naïve as hell but damn I wish he didn't smell so tasty.



As he speaks, my eyes fall to his soft pink lips and his neck He must notice it, because he keeps licking them. And then he says, “I`m not gay, you know. Never wanted to kiss a man either. But if I ever got kissed by a guy, he'd have to be as pretty as you are.” He stands up saying something about nature calling and pressing the heelof his palm to his own crotch, adjusting himself. He looks back at me as he walks down the stairs, winking at me and tilting his head a bit. I hear the song the DJ`s playing is 'Don`t leave me this way' by Thelma Houston



Aaah baby, my heart is full of love and desire for you
Now come on down and do what you gotta do…



I don`t know what comes over me, but I stand up and follow him. As I enter the bathroom, everybody leaves, and it`s only Shane inside. He is standing there, facing the wall in front of one of the toilets, his jeans around his ankles. I step behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. He takes a deep breath and moans. I feel his hand on mine, guiding to his hard shaft, locking my fingers around it. I give it a few hard strokes, and he pleads, “Bite me, Spike. I wanna feel it, wanna know what your bite feels like.”



Now that, him begging me to taste him, makes my rod steel hard. I free myself from my pants, still stroking him as he is thrusting into my palm and I start jacking myself off, hard and quick. During my time giving myself pleasure, from time to time I rub my cock along the crack of his ass.



“Aaah, fuck Spike, yeah, like that…oh God, so close, I`m gonna…please bite me now!”



Speeding my hand on him up, I bite down on his neck with blunt teeth. I keep soothing the spot with slow licks by the flat of my tongue As I feel his body start to tremble, I vamp out and sink my fangs into him, pulling his blood into my mouth. I've never done this before. Having sex with a human, especially not while I take it's blood. But Shane feels so good, and warm and it just feels right.

I feel my own spunk shooting onto my palm and his ass cheeks.



As we both come down from the height of orgasm, I lick the small wounds closed. And suddenly I feel tears rolling down my cheek. Okay, I'm officially having a freak-out! I have to get out of here, before he even turns back. I cannot be emotionally attached to anyone but Dru!

I step out of the bathroom and I feel that the only thing that could calm me is killing someone. Damn, I have to find and kill the Slayer!


Chapter End Notes:
feedback is love