[Reviews - 59] LikedPrinter
Summary: "hey listen up you wankers---you can listen to this tale and learn something or you can turn your tweedy noses up in the air because the story mentions using a bit of the old maryjane... you can learn some about vamps and slayer history, and something about lies your elders told ya...and how the best slayer there ever was found her power and her way, as well as a little of her own history" What happens when Buffy goes to a party and tries smoking pot? How will she react to it and how will it affect her slayer senses? And what will Spike say when he finds the stoned Slayer? Set in an alternative season 5 universe where Riley left but Joyce is alive and kicking and there is no Glory. *warning: recreational drug usage* Nominated for Insiders' Tip at the Cradle of Humanity Awards round 2! Thank you very much! :)
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Parody
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 15972 Read: 6660
Published: 04/18/2008 Updated: 11/16/2008

1. Big girls` night out by Luscious Apparatus [Reviews - 15] Liked (1637 words)
The story is based on how weed affects you, so if you are against it, please don`t read!
Special thanks for fyreburned aka. Kara, my beta, she does a wonderful job.

2. Awakening by Luscious Apparatus [Reviews - 10] Liked (2519 words)
Here, you go, the next chapter is finally here. Thank you very much for the first reviews, you are all so lovely and supportive!

3. Experimenting by Luscious Apparatus [Reviews - 12] Liked (3896 words)
Thanks for the reviews and special thanks to Kara for the betaing. I promise I will try not to be Mistress Maddonna again, hun!

4. In the air tonight by Luscious Apparatus [Reviews - 13] Liked (2833 words)
Thank you very much for the wonderful reviews I got, they made my muse keep going on and on. I would also like to thank Edgehead (Mel) for the cool banner she did.
Cheers to fyreburned (Kara) for her beta work.

5. Nikki by Luscious Apparatus [Reviews - 5] Liked (1813 words)
After a really long break, I`m back again with a new chapter! Thank you for Xela, Fyreburned and Mabel Marsters for their suggestions, proofread and kicking my ass to get beck to writing.

6. The Duster by Luscious Apparatus [Reviews - 4] Liked (3274 words)
unbetad, mind your eyes and beware of grammatical horrors

Storyart is made by the wonderful Edgehead, thank you very much for is sweetie!