Author's Chapter Notes:
this was a blast to write, and thanks for all the support guys!
They didn’t so much as make it to the house as they made it to his car and a secluded street to pull over on.

Buffy was currently astride him and riding him into oblivion while his hand was roughly tangled in her hair.

“Fuck ya baby, that’s it, so tight kitten, so fucken’ perfect” he growled into her breasts before latching onto a nipple that had only half escaped the silky confines of her bra. He smiled while he suckled it, feeling her pussy clench around him with every pull of his mouth.

“Fuck Spike, don’t stop” she half sobbed out.

“I won’t if you won’t” he managed to rasp out, his free hand coming to pull the bra off her other breast as much as he could considering the lack of mobility they had in the back of his car. He briefly noted that the windows were fogged up and couldn’t help but feel a little like a randy teenager, which is probably what inspired his next comment.

“Go steady with me”

The small giggle she gave was answered with a harsh bite to the soft skin of her breast but she arched her back and moaned into the pain, enjoying it as much as he enjoyed doling it out.

“Golly Spike, I don’t know. I’ve never been pinned before” she added and he smirked, removing his mouth from her aching nipples to run his tongue along her collarbone and up her neck.

Their pace had no logic and he loved every moment of it, this was pure and raw fucking and the goddess on top of him was made for carnal sins. He groaned as his hands traveled to her ass, digging his fingers in.

“Go steady with me” he repeated and used his hands to force her back heavily and deeply onto his cock.

“Fuck yes” she screamed out.

“Yes what Buffy?” he asked, repeating his earlier move.

“Yours” she moaned out and he groaned, eyes tightly closed he sought out her lips for a passion filled kiss.

“Say it again” he demanded.

“I’m yours Spike” she managed out between gasps and he wiped the slightly damp hair that had fallen in front of her face away.
“Look at me” he urged when he noticed her eyes were closed. When she opened them she smiled down at him.

“Fuck the norm Buffy, I’m yours, I fucken’ love you so much it aches” he blurted out and her cheeks reddened in a deep blush.

Before she could answer and her movements began to slow he gripped her ass again, keeping the pace deliciously hard and erratic, “I mean it kitten, fuck it, fuck the waiting, you’ve created a whole world, I’m just asking you to create a moment in which you believe the words I’m saying to you.” He looked down at her pussy, eagerly taking his cock in with every bounce, “This is real, this is as real as it gets” he whispered. “Can you feel me?” he pleaded, as if her answer would make or break him.

“I feel you” she answered with a moan when he twisted his hips.

“Do you believe me?”

“Yes” she answered without hesitation.

His mouth found the pulse point in her neck and clamped down on it greedily, “Mine” he growled out.

“Yours” she agreed, lost in the moment of allowing herself to feel rather than think, and in this moment she was loved. In this moment she was free of the heartache that was a constant shadow wherever she walked, in this moment she truly felt as though she had breathed her creation James into life and she laughed. It was as if everything she’d ever dreamed of was beneath her, whispering words of love, words she didn’t doubt. In that moment she let logic go.

“Fuck I love you too Spike” she gasped out and looked into his eyes only to see them narrowed.

“Don’t play with me Buffy, wouldn’t be fair”

He felt her muscles tighten around him and his fingers found her needy clit. She fought with everything she was not to close her eyes and throw her head back; he needed this as much as she did. To live in the moment, to say “fuck you” to logic, to embrace the feelings they had for each other instead of fighting them because society had different ideas about what love was.

But love was knowing you were safe while drowning in someone’s eyes, it was realizing that you had never lived a day until you’d lived a single second with ‘them’…it was understanding that the character you had dreamed up wasn’t just a character but a man… ‘a man currently situated between your legs’ Buffy reminded herself and reality came rushing back.

“I’m not Spike…playing I mean, I love you”

“Jesus fuck Buffy, you’re so close…come with me” he begged and he applied more pressure to her clit, his body tensing with the effort of holding himself back and it was only when she screamed his name that he roared out his release, burying his face into her shoulder and keeping it there while she played with his hair and they both came down from their highs.

A long while passed before he spoke again, “Any regrets?” he mumbled into the skin of her chest and he could feel her smile.

“Of course not Spike.”

“You don’t think this is happening too fast?”

“I do, I also don’t care. I mean who decided there should be a social etiquette to feelings anyway?” she questioned and then added, “the heart wants what the heart wants”

“I never want to let you go Buffy” he admitted with a shaky sigh before bringing his eyes, misted with tears, to hers.

She smiled and cupped his face, “So don’t…isn’t that the whole idea of the Prince Charming coming in to whisk me away to my happily ever after?”

He smiled and nipped at her fingers playfully before shifting uncomfortably.

“What’s wrong?” Buffy asked.

“Something stuck under my leg, guess I was too busy to notice before” he added with an affectionate leer, how a leer could seem affectionate she didn’t know.

When he pulled out the gaudy bobble she made a face. “That’s a really tacky necklace”

He smiled, “it’s an amulet, picked it up as a souvenir from a gypsy in a mall”

She laughed, “Well I can already tell you I have nothing that goes with that.”

She bit her lip and got a faraway look on her face, “Still with me kitten?” he asked with a small chuckle.

Her eyes re-focused on him and she smiled brightly, “The amulet’s the answer” she all but shouted excitedly.

“The answer to what luv’?” he asked confused.

“My sequel” she squealed before capturing his lips and letting herself stop thinking long enough to feel how right the universe was in her world, a world she hadn’t had to create to find perfection.


Chapter End Notes:
hoped you enjoyed :)