Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for everyone reading this, it's so much fun to write!!!
Buffy woke up slowly, one eye peeking open before the other lazily followed suit and her breath caught in her throat when her eyes met his.

He was still there, looking at her with so much want and devotion…

“You didn’t leave.” She mumbled out.

He tensed a bit, “Did you want me to pet?”

She was vaguely aware that his hand was running up and down her arm in soothing patterns.

“No.” she admitted.

He smiled, “Good, there was nowhere else I wanted to be this morning.”

She snuggled into his chest so that he was spooning her and sighed contentedly.

“Can we pretend for awhile Spike?”

She couldn’t see his frown, “Pretend what kitten?”, his arm tightened it’s hold around her.

“Can we pretend that this is real?”

“It is real, no pretenses.”

“There are always pretenses.”

His frown deepened. “Not with me.”

“Am I supposed to believe that?”

He turned her around to face him and when she wouldn’t look into his eyes he made her.

“You look at me Summers and look at me well, I am not whoever hurt you, I will do my best to never hurt you and if I do hurt you I can swear on my soul that I will find a way to make it up to you.”

“Why? You don’t know me.”

He smiled, “I know enough. Been hearing about you for years through my uncle. I know what you taste like, I know that when you kiss me it feels like my chest is hurting from wanting you so bad, I know that you’re smart and beautiful…”

“But you don’t know me, not really.”
“I know enough to know that I want to know you, want to know all about you.”

She smiled, “You really are trying to get me to believe in fairy tales aren’t you?”

He shook his head, “No, I’m trying to get you to believe in me…did I mention I know what you taste like?” he added with a smirk.

Buffy gasped, “You can’t be serious, it’s like 8:00 in the morning.”

With a shrug of his shoulders he smiled and slid down her body, “I’m hungry, what can I say? Always been a breakfast man” and just like that his tongue was lapping at her and Buffy had to fight to keep her eyes on him but was rewarded by what a fantastic sight he was.

Blue eyes on hers, a smile smirk somehow still on his face while he used his tongue and fingers to fuck her…no, not fuck she realized. She didn’t really know what to call it but she knew this man didn’t just fuck.

His hands snuck underneath her and grabbed her ass, bringing her closer to his face. God she was so beautiful and then she was tugging at his arms, dragging him back up her body.

When he felt her tiny hand grab his dick he groaned, when he felt her move it to her dripping pussy he looked at her, breaking the heated kiss they’d been sharing.

“Told you I’m not gonna’ sleep with you kitten.” He whispered, not wanting his words to hurt her.

Did she just snarl, “Then don’t” and just like that he was deep inside her, her arching her back to get him deeper.

He squeezed his eyes shut and pinned her hands over her head.

“Don’t” he managed to choke out, her heat scorching him. It took every bit of power he had not to just thrust his hips forward, all it would take was one jerk and he’d be completely surrounded by her.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her, pressed a kiss to her nose.

“Don’t cheapen this please” he begged.

“I need more” she almost cried.

“Just had to ask kitten” he said huskily and moved himself so that he was sitting against the headboard and she was straddling him backwards, his cock straining between her spread legs.

He bit down on her neck and growled, “Use it” as he slid two fingers into her pussy and one hand came up to play with her breast, pulling and tugging at the nipple.

She began to move slowly at first, with every down movement her clit would hit his erection and soon her movements became frantic, his verbal assault dirtier.

“Fuck yeah kitten, can feel how tight and wet you are for me...that’s it luv’, ride my fingers, use me…”

Buffy bit her lip and leaned her head back onto his shoulder, exposing more of her neck for him to bite and lick at. His hand switched which breast he was playing with, moving onto the next, all gentleness gone.

The next thing she knew her arms were pinned behind her back and she whimpered and when she saw his hand grip his cock and start to stroke it she almost came right there, almost.

Her movements became more desperate and she didn’t even know what she needed to do right now but he did, thank god he did.

With every stroke he would use his dick to tap against her clit and the feelings were sensational but she needed his fingers back inside her, needed her muscles to clamp down on something for her to be able to cum. And again he knew.

“I’m gonna’ let your hands go kitten, but you need to be a good girl and keep them behind you ya?”

“Fuck yes Spike, anything you want…”

A bite to her neck and a languid lick up to her ear, “Good girl” he purred and then his fingers were in her and she was cuming so hard and so fast that she could barely even register what was happening.

She could feel him shaking underneath her, could feel that he too needed his release and brought her hands forward, with a smile she realized he wasn’t chastising her for breaking the “rules”.

She spun around so that she was facing him while she straddled him and smiled at the force he was using to grip her ass.

“Use it” she growled out and his eyes flew open, his tongue curling behind his teeth.

“Make me”

She smiled, not a problem.

She grabbed his cock and pressed it against her, not displeased when she heard the strangled moan tear from his lips, her hands finding a fast rhythm to stroke him too, all the while rubbing her pussy against him, covering him in her cum.

It was when she leaned forward to bite his neck that she positioned herself just a little bit higher, angled herself just a little bit differently so that with the next stroke she gave the tip of his dick entered her at the same time that she bit down and they both screamed out their pleasure.

Spike’s mouth was ravishing hers, his grunts only growing louder, his movements only getting jerkier as she slid down the length of his dick, more for the need to rest than to tease. She didn’t know how long they sat like that but after awhile she looked into his eyes and smiled, noticing his hips where still slightly jerking.

“Didn’t play fair kitten” Spike managed to gasp out after a moment, using a hand to brush some hair out of her face.

She smiled, “You didn’t want to have sex with me, cumming in me is something completely different.”

He growled and thrust up into her roughly, causing her to moan.

“I’m a man, not a saint Buffy, there’s no going back from this”

“Good”

Fuck, she was going to kill him.