Author's Chapter Notes:
i love Billy idol, all songs used are his! hope you all enjoy, next chapter is smut wahahaha
Buffy had been having a heartfelt though enjoyable conversation with Lorne when she’d heard him. His sexy voice had floated right thru the mic and into her panties…wait, was that even possible she asked herself?

She looked at Lorne and he nodded with a smile, “you’re not hearing things rainbow brite, that’s our boy.”

She smiled and looked back to the blacked out stage. She couldn’t see a thing until the music started up and a light began pumping in time to the beat. She could see his silhouette, his back to the crowd, leg tapping along to the music.

He finally turned around and Buffy gasped. His usually slicked back hair was spiked out in every which way, his black jeans had been replaced with faded and torn light blue denims that fit impossibly well and he was donning a white and slightly torn wife beater.

Lorne grabbed her hand and pulled her to the front of the stage with him for a better look. Now Buffy could see the many gothic silver rings that adorned his fingers, the spiked cuff on his right wrist and the heavy silver necklace with a large cross dangling from his neck. And was he wearing eyeliner? Yes, he was! And he looked absofuckenlutely eatable.

Lorne yelled into her ear over the music, “It’s Rebel Yells 5th anniversary, thought this would be appropriate for a celebration. Then Spike, Billy tonight she thought with a smirk, began to sing and she almost swooned. Then she started screaming and jumping around with the crowd, fuck, he had presence.

Her hips began swaying and she looked up to watch him in action.

Last night a little dancer came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel Came pumping cross my floor
She said "Come on baby I got a licence for love
And if it expires pray help from above"

In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell- "more, more, more"
More, more, more.

His eyes never left her, they didn’t even flicker to anyone else in the crowd no matter where he danced around on stage. It made her shiver.

She don't like slavery, she won't sit and beg
But when I'm tired and lonely she sees me to bed
What set you free and brought you to be me babe
What set you free I need you hear by me
Because

When she raised her arm to pump it in time to the chorus she saw him throw her a wink and a smirk and she added a little more sway to her hips. God he was fantastic. Buffy only tore her eyes away when Lorne nudged her.

“An Idol fan are you? Or a Spike fan?”
Buffy giggled, “I’m a both fan…he’s incredible.”

“That’s an understatement…he’s got a big surprise coming, a belated birthday gift of sorts.”

“The kind of birthday gift that means VIP’s only tonight?”

“You’re a clever girl miss Buffy.” Lorne said with a wink.

“And you’re a good friend to him.”

“To you too one day soon I hope my little linnet bird.”

“I can’t see how that’s not possible.”

They both shared one more smile before returning their eyes to the stage.


In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell- "more, more, more"

He lives in his own heaven
Collects it to go from the seven eleven
Well he's out all night to collect a fare
Just so long, just so long it don't mess up his hair.

I walked the world with you, babe
A thousand miles with you
I dried your tears of pain, babe
A million times for you

I'd sell my soul for you babe
For money to burn with you
I'd give you all, and have none, babe
Just, just, justa, justa to have you here by me
Because

In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried "more, more, more"
More, more, more.

Oh yeah little angel
she want more
More, more, more, more, more.

Oh yeah little angel
she want more
More, more, more, more.

The crowd went ape shit crazy, whooping and cat calls, whistles and lung tearing screams whipped about the room in a frenzy.

Still his eyes stayed on hers.

“Thank you, it’s gonna’ be a good night, yeah?”

More screaming, Spike laughed when someone screamed out an “I love you”.

“Next one I’m gonna’ sing is called Loveless, any of you know it?”

A few ‘ya’s’ went around and Spike grinned, “Don’t worry, you’ll love it.” The music began to play in the background, “Reminds me of a tough cookie I met.” Spike shot her a wink and she smiled. She loved this song and took the words to heart. It helped her get over some of the pain she’d been feeling after she’d dated all those assholes. If she believed those words everything was okay, SHE was okay…


Well I know she's waiting for me
Yeah
Outside of society
I know she's sailing for me
Ooo baby
Ran out of society
Yeah dance with me

I said heal me
Hear me
I gotta confess
I'm one of the love love loveless

I know you're hungry for me
Love me
Outside of society yeah
I know you're hungry for me
Believe me baby
Out of rhyme and subtlety

I said heal me
Hear me
I gotta confess
That I'm one of the love love loveless

Yeah hopelessly we look
Into the barrel of a gun
We gotta pull ourselves together
And make a plan
Woah yeah
No control mama
One of the loveless baby
Rockin' tonight

Drunk n' stupid n' naked
Love me
Outside of society
Oooo rancid singin' lonely
Believe me baby
Drunken on sobriety

I said well heal me
Hear me
I gotta confess
I'm one of the love love loveless
I said hear me
Hear me
I gotta confess

That I'm one of the love love loveless
Ah yeah
Love love loveless
No control mama
waiting to be swept away
In your cold black storm
No control







He shot her a kiss at the end but the band went right into the next one. She recognized it as Got to be a lover, a classic that she really enjoyed. All of a sudden the music stopped playing and Spike looked around confused before another voice drifted over the crowd.

“Looks like I got some competition yeah?”

Buffy squinted her eyes and tried to see the figure in the shadows of the stage, she could see Spike doing the same.

“A good friend of mine asked for a favor tonight and I couldn’t say no to him, I think you all know him as Lorne.” The crowd cheered at the managers’ name and Lorne gave a curtsy, chuckles rang out.

“So I’m told there’s a fan of mine that does me some real good justice and I just had to see for myself, Buffy’s face hurt from the huge smile that broke out when Billy Idol stepped out of the shadows and Spike looked as if he was going to faint.

Billy stretched out his hand and Spike took it, shaking it though still in shock.

“I also hear there’s a real special lady with him tonight, would a Mizz Buffy like to join us up here? We need some back up up here.”

Buffy’s heart nearly jumped out of her chest and when her eyes refocused she saw Spike’s outstretched hand and grabbed it, he hauled her to the stage and wrapped an arm around her, a mic mysteriously showing up in her hand.

“Well, look at her” Billy said, “Pleasure to meet you” he added and pressed a not so chaste kiss to her lips. Buffy had the suspicion that had it been anyone else Spike would have lost it but instead he turned to the crowd, “Guess I have good taste huh?”

Some people laughed, most of the males agreed, Buffy was beyond flattered right now.

“Spike, let an old man sing with you?”

Spike was practically awestruck but he managed to smirk and say “No fucken way, but I’ll sing with BILLY FUCKEN’ IDOL”

The music started up and there they went, Spike and Buffy losing all their inhibitions along the way, you couldn’t afford to be nervous around Billy Idol!


Have I told you
Lately that I love you
If I din't, darlin',
You see, I'm so sorry
Didn't I reach out
And hold you
In these lovin' arms
Well, if I didn't, oh baby.
Well, I'm so sorry


Buffy was in hot guy heaven, the men had her in between them while they did some sort of pelvis thrust on either side, was she dead? Was this what heaven was?


When I realized that you need love too,
Gonna spend my life makin' love to you.
Got to be a lover.
Have mercy.
Forgot to be a lover, babe. (Have mercy)
Forgot to be a lover. (Have mercy)
Forgot to be a lover.
Make it on through to you somehow. (Have mercy, baby)
Got to be a lover, babe. (Forgot to be a lover)
Woo! Woo!

Well, did I ask you,
Yes, would you come and share,
Oh, share,
Oh, the burden and the task
That's at love's command
Didn't I say
All those lovin' special things
That you long to hear
To show how much I care

Well, when I realize
That you need love too,
Gonna spend my life
Makin' love to you
Forgot to be a lover,
Have mercy

Well, well I worked all day
Hard as I can
Worked all night, didn't make me a man.
(Forgot to be a lover)
Have mercy, Oo,

When I realized
That you need love too,
Gonna spend my life
Makin' love to you. (Forgot to be a lover)
Got to be a lover, babe.
Oo, mercy. (Have mercy)
Have mercy, baby. (Have mercy, baby)

I'm gonna make it on through
To you somehow,
So have mercy. (Have mercy, have mercy, baby)

Have I told you,
Yes, lately that I love you
If I didn't, oh baby,
Yes, I'm so sorry.
Ah, but you know I really love you, baby.(Love you baby)
I really love you baby (Love you baby)
I really need you baby (Need you baby)
I really want you baby (Want you baby)

When I realized,
That you need love too,
I'm gonna spend my life
Makin' love,
Makin' love,
Makin' love to you
Well, I worked all day
As hard as I can,
Worked all night,
It didn't make me a man, babe.
(Forgot to be a lover) (Have mercy)
Oo, have mercy baby (Have mercy)
Have mercy baby (Have mercy)
Oo, have mercy baby (Have mercy baby)
Oo, make it through.

Well, when I realized that you need love too,
I'm gonna spend my life,
Gotta spend my life makin' love to you.


When the song finished all three went backstage and talked awhile, the applause still rampant. Billy Idol actually gave Spike and her his phone number, claiming that any friend of Lorne’s was a friend of his, adding that if Spike was ever interested, he’d be happy to have him on one of his tours.

Still a little awestruck Billy left them to go do a few more songs. Buffy eyed Spike and smiled,

“That was incredible, YOU were incre…” before she could finish she was pinned against the wall, his knee between her legs, his mouth attacking hers.

Did he just growl? Yes he did she realized, and couldn’t wait to hear the sound again.

She came to her senses enough to reciprocate and grabbed his muscular ass to her, grinding into him.

Tonight was definitely going to be a night to remember.


Chapter End Notes:
hope y'all enjoyed it!
ooh, i made a banner lol, im all excited!