Author's Chapter Notes:
My first attempt at Spuffy... The story has already been written, I am just taking my time getting it out there...thanks for the reviews!
Buffy heard footsteps again. They circled the top floor and stopped right above the trap door. Buffy stayed very still and listened. The door opened. From where she was she could not see it. She crouched behind the bed, sword in hand. The footsteps came closer. Buffy decided she couldn’t wait any longer. She jumped out from behind the bed and attacked. Her kick sent the intruder flying. With further inspection she realized that the intruder had not been an intruder at all. Lying there, against what used to be a dresser, was the man she had been so worried about all this time.

Spike groaned. “Next time you want to spar luv, might give a man some notice, eh?” His hand trying rubbing his shoulder.

Buffy flew to his side trying to fix the situation. “Oh my gosh Spike I am so sorry! I thought you were someone else. I didn’t mean to… What are you smiling about? Spike!”

“I’m smiling because you were worried about me.”

“Well duh! Drusilla and Darla come back and you don’t think I would be the least bit worried? What are you smoking?” Buffy was exasperated by his response.

Spikes mood entirely changed. “So they are back then? He wasn’t just making it up.”

“They are back, who is he?”

“Angelus”

“Oh my god… He is here with them? What happened?”

“Well I went to your house to talk and he was there in your room. He said something about killing you and making it like old times. There is something else though, he wouldn’t have come here just for that.”

“I didn’t figure he would. He was in my room! I have to get that invite taken away.” Her eyes widened “Is Dawn okay?”

“She is fine luv, sleeping as it was. I checked before I left, but we should probably go back to the house tonight.”

Buffy had already started moving by the time Spike finished his sentence. In fact she was on the phone and out the door trying to wake Willow up.

************************************************************

When they got there everything was the exact same way Spike had left it. Buffy checked on Dawn to make sure she was alright, then headed down to the living room. Spike had made himself at home on the couch. He was reading some magazine that was more than likely out of date. He looked so much like he belonged there. Without a thought Buffy sat down next to him and pulled his arm around her waist.

Spike tried not to show any emotion towards the action she had just taken. He continued to read his article and tried to relax.

“Did you ever wear glasses? When you were human I mean.” Buffy asked

Spike raised an eyebrow at that. “Yeah, bloody torture devices. That was one thing I was very glad about after I was turned. No more losing the contraptions and being blind for the day.”

Buffy just sighed and snuggled closer to him. In this brief moment, she had normal. She reached her hand out to cup his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. Simple, chaste, and sweet. When it ended Spike returned to his article, and Buffy to her snuggling. Normal.

There was a knock at the door. They both got up to open it. There was Willow and Tara, arms full with ingredients to break the invite that Angelus had to the house. No more normal. They came in quickly, as if they suspected the vampires to be watching.

For his part, Spike had to walk into the other room. He got too hot headed around Red, couldn’t really stand the sight of her. Over the summer when he had been watching after Dawn, they had a lot of disagreements about her. Willow seemed to think that his promise to Buffy was null and void after her death, Spike was not about to leave the last Summers girl.

The witches set to work with their potion mixing and incantations. The living room was overtaken by all sorts of magical ingredients. By the time they were done the house was protected not only from Angelus, Dru, and Darla but from an array of mystical spells too. It also had a new warning barrier. Buffy quickly thanked the witches for all that they had done for her and they were on their way. Something told her Willow didn’t really want to stick around there very long.

When all was said and done it was about three in the morning. Buffy was beat. She headed towards the stairs and Spike followed.

“I’m so going to bed.” She yawned

“Right then. I better let you get some sleep.” He replied, his hand on the door knob. Buffy really didn’t like that.

“Where do you think you are going?” she said as she took his hand off the door.

“To my crypt. You said you were going to bed.” Spike dared not hope she wanted him to stay. It would be too much if he did and she didn’t.

“Right. I am going to bed, and you are coming with me.”

“Buffy…”

“Don’t be a child. Angelus, Dru, and Darla are looking for both of us. They want to kill me and turn you back.” She paused for a moment. “I mean… unless you want Dru…”

“Don’t even bloody think about it. I don’t. Its like a bad dream that happened forever ago. And I may hate pigs blood, but I hate Angelus more. That and I kinda like you.” He teased.

“All the more reason why you are staying here with me. And you are not sleeping on the couch, don’t even try it”

“It’s hard to argue with that”

“Then why are we still here?”

Spike shut his mouth. She was right. He picked her up and carried her over his shoulder to her room, where he dropped her on her bed. She just laughed. He dumped his leather jacket on the chair and pulled off his boots. Buffy went into the bathroom to change and brush her teeth. When they met again Spike just looked at her as if he had never seen her before. What had he done to deserve this?

Buffy came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but his shirt and panties. Her hair was down, the blonde locks falling on her shoulders. Spikes heart had started beating again, he was sure of it. Spike was sitting on the bed, shell shocked.

“What? You’ve never seen a girl get ready for bed before?”

“Buffy, if you are wearing that to bed, I am going to have to go home.”

In a second she was straddling his waist. “Spike” she whispered as she kissed him. “I want you” she said as she kissed a path down his neck. “I want to be yours.”

“Buffy” he moaned. “It hasn’t been a day. Thought we were going to figure this out.” His body was betraying him. As much as he wanted to be completely positive about her state of mind, his need for her was taking over. It didn’t help that she was asking him to make her his.

Buffy stopped her assault on his neck and stared into his eyes. “Spike, loving you was the easiest decision I ever made. I just didn’t know it till now.”

Spike closed his eyes. Everything about this was just so real. “Say it. Please say it.”

“Spike, I love you”

Electricity ran through his body.

“I love you”

Blood started pouring through his veins.

“I love you so much.”

Buffy was again kissing him. His jaw, his neck, his lips. With every touch of her lips to his skin she whispered “Yours”

When Spikes eyes opened again Buffy’s were there to meet him. “Spike, I love you. I want to be yours.”

“Buffy I love you so much.” All the control he had was gone. He was going to make love to her with everything he had.

Buffy had been playing with his shirt all along. It was now gone. His hands had traveled up under the shirt she was wearing to feel her hips, her sides. She was so smooth and hot. He swallowed hard. His fingers busied themselves with undoing the buttons on the shirt. It simply fell off her body. Buffy had not been idle. His pants were unzipped and coming off of him. He kicked the garment off and turned his attention to her breasts. He took one nipple into his mouth and caressed the other with his hand. Buffy moaned.

Her hands were traveling down his back, in his hair, and on his stomach. Buffy couldn’t believe she had waited this long to feel his body against hers. As much as she wanted to push him onto his back and take him, there was something he was going to need more. Something she would not deny him, because she had dreamed of the same thing. She found his mouth again, drawing him away from her breast. In one swift motion he was on top, and she pushed herself up against her pillows.

Spike could not believe his was happening. There she was in front of him, begging for him, moaning for him. All that stood in the way now was a lacy white thong. He didn’t think twice about shredding it from her body. He couldn’t help himself. His hand was instantly cupping her pussy, which made her whimper.

“Spike, please, please. I need you so bad.”

“Buffy”

His hand caressed her, moved toward her hip. He kissed his way from her mouth to her navel and left small bites all over her perfect skin.

“Spike, need you, inside me. Now please.”

That was all it took. Her hands found his shoulders and his eyes locked on hers. She shifted her hips so that she could take him in, and his swollen cock kissed her slick entrance. He couldn’t take it anymore. He pushed himself inside her fiery depths. Both of them yelled out of the sheer ache and exquisite ecstasy. He didn’t move, he couldn’t. She was so hot and tight and wet he dared not. Her nails had dug into his back.

Buffy pulled him flush against her, his mouth on her neck. Her muscles were screaming. Spike was so much bigger than what she had anticipated. She laid there, arms wrapped around him while she adjusted to his size. The feeling of him pressing her against the bed was the only feeling she ever could hope to desire again.

Spike pushed himself onto his forearms and kissed her mouth. Her craving for him was adding to his for her. “I love you”

“I love you”

“This is going to hurt, I’m sorry”

Buffy shook her head “Love you”

Spike slid himself out of her channel slowly, then quickly back in.

“Aahh”
“Buffy”

Again.
“Spike”

Again.
“Ah!”

He continued at the slow pace for some time. For Buffy it was torturous. His penis slid in and out and every time she could feel him force his way past her cervix. It was the most incredible thing she had ever experienced.

“Spike, baby. Feels so good. Do what you need.”

His pace quickened.
“Made for you Spike…. Don’t stop”

That was the last coherent thought Buffy formed for quite some time. The slow rhythm of their love making had turned into something more hungry. Spike was finally able to let go and take her the way he need to, the way she needed him to. She met him thrust for thrust which only urged him on. Harder. Faster. God, he needed her. He pounded into her at a bruising pace. He would have hurt anyone else, but like she said, they were made for each other.

“Buffy look at me.” He insisted. Her eyes fluttered open, glazed over from the pleasure he was causing her. He was reborn in that moment.
“Mine?” he asked. She shook her head yes.
“Mine!” he said louder this time. He had to be sure she was going to accept this before taking the chance to claim her.

“Yours.”

With that Spike nuzzled Buffys neck and bit her. “Mine.” He growled. “Yours.” She responded as she went flying off into space. Her muscles tightening even more around him was more than he could take. He came hard with one last thrust into her.

It took some time for them to come back to themselves. Spike was still buried deep inside Buffy. He licked at her wounds to be sure they would heal. Buffy was beside herself. Spike rolled them both onto their sides.

This was the single most incredible experience of her life. She sighed in deep contentment as he pulled her into his arms. She stared at this man who had changed everything.

“I’m never going to let you go.” She whispered.

Spikes eyes tiered up and he held her tighter.
“I’m never going anywhere.”


Chapter End Notes:
More to come