Spike awoke late the next morning. Buffy was still asleep, still in his arms. It was unreal to him what had happened last night. Not only had they had intense sex several times, but he had claimed her. She had wanted him to.

He worried for a moment that maybe he had let this happen too fast. Maybe they had been too hasty about their physical relationship. He had wanted to give her time to decide what she really wanted out of their relationship. He had wanted her to be sure…

But then watching her sleep, seeing the soft expression on her face he remembered something. Buffy was going to do what she wanted, when she wanted, because she wanted to. She didn’t give a damn about what other people thought anymore. And she loved him. There was no doubt in his mind that Buffy loved him.

He rested his head against the pillow and closed his eyes. He could stay just like this with her.

“You’re thinking too much over there.” Buffy mumbled. She stretched out her body, then returned to him.

“Didn’t mean to wake you, luv.”

“I needed to wake up, it’s already 11. What’s going on in there?” she asked. Her hand caressed his cheek and she tapped her fingers on his forehead.

“Nothing… Something.” There was no need to lie about this, she already knew. “My god damn insecurities, that’s all.”

Buffy sighed and crawled up the bed a little so she was face to face with him. “About what? Last night? Me? The whole situation? Because if it has anything to do with that, you need to stop worrying. Am I close?”

“Yeah”

“Spike, I meant everything I said and did last night. I love you, completely.”

“I know. I love you”

“Mmmm you should never stop saying that.” Buffy kissed him. “Give me one second” Buffy got up and walked into her bathroom. Spike relaxed. This is the way things should be.

She came back out looking very revived. It was rather refreshing to know that she was so comfortable walking around naked with him.

“What was that all about? You looked perfect before.”

“You mean with sex hair and morning breath? Right”

“I happen to like the sex hair”

“Just because you made it that way”

Spike nodded and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into his lap. “Yeah, you shouldn’t fix it before I say so. I wasn’t done with you yet.”

Buffy smirked “Well maybe I was done with you” She said teasingly.

“Not bloody likely” Spike mumbled as he slid two fingers between her legs.
Buffy gasped.

“What was that kitten?”

“Mmmm”

He pumped his hand inside of her. His thumb traced circles around her clit, which made her moan. There would be no escaping him ever again. Yet deep inside, she was really okay with that. She slid her hand down to stop his.

“Spike” She said calmly. Her eyes turned a deep green color.

Spike stopped what he was doing to watch her. She pushed him against the headboard gently.

“Let me do this.” She whispered into his ear. He was very curious to see what this was all about. She took his length in her hands to tease him. Spike closed his eyes. This was incredible. Buffy kissed him then guided him inside of her.

“Holy fuck Buffy!” Spike groaned.
She was as tight and wet as she had been last night. His hands instantly flew to her hips, but she would have none of it. She slid his arms back behind his head and pinned them there with one hand.

“Don’t move” she demanded. She rocked her hips back and forth slowly. Buffy smiled when Spike started moaning. She picked up the pace a little, this could be fun. Her hand wandered over his muscles and traveled up his neck. Her fingers traced his lips, which surprisingly earned her a whimper. She flexed her muscles tighter, pulling herself up a little after each thrust. Spike was panting and trying to free his arms from her grip.

“Baby, tell me what you want.” She purred. This was too good.

Spikes eyes flashed gold. “You. I want you. Let me go.”

His voice shook her. She barely let up on his wrists and his hands were back at her waist. His fingertips sank into her skin. His mouth quickly found her breasts and devoured them. She scraped her fingers down his back and danced patterns over his back. Spike whispered her name over and over while he worshiped her skin with his mouth.

“Spike”

“Luv?”

Buffy rolled them so that he was on top. He took her fast and hard with no restraint. She pulled him to her lips and bit down hard on his neck. “Mine” she claimed.

Spike lost it. “Yours” he said. He came hard, and Buffy was short behind him. He collapsed on her chest. For some time they stayed like that, not wanting to rejoin reality any time soon. Spike got off of her and pulled her into his arms
.
“That was…”

“Unreal”

“Oh it was real alright. So is all of this. I just can’t believe it.”

“Neither can I.” Buffy looked over at Spike and blushed. He smiled, which was so rare even for her. He brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

“Can we just stay here?”

“Yes, we could. Could you stop saving the world and your friends?” He responded.

“Depends on the day.”

Spike sighed with recognition. She would always be the Slayer, it would always be a battle. Thoughts of the previous day started filling his head.

“Spike, where’d you go?”

He stared at her. At the very least they could make this week end sooner. “We need to find them, and stop them.”

As simple as that they were a million miles away from each other. Buffy sat up and drug the sheet with her to the shower. Spike rolled on his back and his head sank into the pillow. She could be Buffy and two seconds later the Slayer comes out of nowhere. His new found challenge was to get them to be the same person, even if it was just with him. He got up and walked into the bathroom.

“You know,” he said as he slipped into the shower with her
“I am thinking that we are going to have to get your friends in on this one.”

She laughed. “The shower or the situation? I didn’t think you were one to share, but…”

“Very funny. And I am not… I just know that the combination of the three of them is not something to take lightly. I spent decades with them, Buffy.” He shook his head and grabbed her shampoo. He squeezed the contents into his hand and massaged it into her hair.

“You should call them, we could meet at the Magic Box. All the research you need to do is in my head. Maybe we should go check out the school. I’ll bet you that’s whose been over there the past few days.”

“Yeah. Sounds good. Oh THAT feels good.” Spike had started massaging her shoulders with soap. He slowly but surely made his way down her back and over her arms. Buffy could barely stand up by herself.

“Come to think of it when was the last time you were at the high school?”

“I don’t know, a month or two ago… right after I came back.” Buffy mumbled. “Spike you gotta stop babe. I won’t be able to get out of here if you don’t.”

He finished working the knot out of her shoulder and grabbed a towel. He dried off and got dressed and waited for her in the other room.