[Reviews - 16] LikedPrinter
Summary: The rest of Spike and Buffy’s first night together. Takes place between chapters 17 and 18. Smut with a helping of plot. (If you haven’t read Sideways, this will still mostly make sense. Just know vampire Spike and human Buffy.)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3520 Read: 2177
Published: 05/08/2008 Updated: 05/08/2008

1. Sideways: Interlude by GoldenUsagi [Reviews - 16] Liked (3520 words)
So, I’ve always ‘known’ what Spike and Buffy got up to the rest of that night, but the first time around, I did not feel ready to write a ‘real’ sex scene. Also, Sideways is only rated R, and I didn’t want to label it NC-17 for only a few sex scenes (now we’re at almost 50 chapters and still have only the one scene, so yeah, I thought an NC-17 rating would be like incorrect labeling). I didn’t intend at the time to go back and write an NC-17 one shot, but the idea has been floating around in my head for a while, so here it is. It turned out to be much longer, and er, much dirtier than I thought it would. :)

This fits between chapters 17 and 18. It’s the middle of the night after Buffy and Spike’s first time, and Spike has just finished telling her a little about his life…