Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks a million Surprised Spikes for my beta dampersandspoons. She knows she's awesome. Next chap is on the way1
Disclaimer as normal: Characters are not mine. They belong to gods, namely Mr Whedon and his pantheon of enemi mutanti. Entertainment purposi only.
Chapter Six: Party Moves

I squirmed into my bed covers and pillows. The lights were off, my pyjamas were sushied and the Fight Club DVD was ready to start. I love Fight Club ridiculously but I can never decide whether I love the novel or the film. Tonight I decided to get away from the literary world, and the rest of the world, and enjoy some blood and gore. When I got home I saw that Faith had pushed the sofa and coffee table against the wall and brought her stereo out of her room. I groaned, knowing it meant party.

“Hey B, how ’bout you go and get some food. Like dips and stuff.”

“I take it a shindig is going to take place?”

“Well it certainly ain’t a gathering with brie.”

I huffed and did as she bid, grabbing party hors d’oeuvres and a massive block of chocolate. Willow and I spent all day apart, trying to get my big damn book finished, only to be interrupted every two hours by Cordelia with papers and notes from Angel. I don’t know whether he was trying to drive me crazy but it was working. I don’t know why he was taking special interest in this book but I was ready to kick his head off.

I heard the intercom buzz and looked over at my door to make sure it was firmly shut. I didn’t feel like dealing with anyone, not even my sister and her stupid best friend who I knew Xander would have invited. I couldn’t deal with anyone. Not after today. I wore my shiny black closed-toe leather pumps and they blistered my stockinged feet horribly. And my periods were due any day now.

Tyler flickered on screen as Marla was walking away with Jack looking on and I heard a knock on my door. I licked the chocolate off my fingers as I opened the door. Surprise of my life, standing there was William in a smouldering black duster that hung loosely off his shoulders and his eyes narrowed with lust.

“Hi love.” He said huskily.

“Get out!” I shrieked and tried to cover my pjs with my tiny hands.

“That would have sounded more commanding if you weren’t wearing sushi.” The huskiness didn’t stop, lust pulsing through each word.

“Would you rather I wear chocolate?” I had really never been so forward but I couldn’t stop myself. I slowly placed my last chocolate covered finger between my lips and sucked my digit into my mouth. I let my tongue and lips suck the finger in and out as I watched his riveted eyes directed at my mouth.

His chest was moving up and down and I knew what I wanted. I went to pull him inside my room when Dawn appeared with her duckling of a best friend, Andrew.

“Hey sis, who’s this? About to have hot kinky sex?”

I groaned. “Dawn, why are you here? Why are you at my apartment?”

“Xander invited me.”

“Hi Spike!”

I looked at the nimrod beside Dawn. “Wha-who?”

****

She was sucking her delicate fingers when she opened the door and my brain went on holiday.

I left Ripper glowering in a corner and started searching for her as soon as we arrived. The tosser was grumpy ’cause I dragged him to the party, something about it being ritual evening. I pulled the Desoto outside the apartment building and felt a little apprehensive. Buffy obviously lived in the better half of our suburb, the inside gardens and incandescents lighting the purple slated corridors. Red was at the door with a blonde woman when Ripper and I sprinted up to the glass.

“Hi! This is Tara. You here for the party? Come on, we’ll take you up.”

When I saw the neat little apartment Buffy lived in I choked. Red vinyl lounge chair, red kidney dinner table, Ikea white chairs and coffee table with additional breakfast stools along the marbled counter top of the kitchen bench. It was like a catalogue.

I went in search for her, finding the bathroom and a junk filled bedroom until I knocked on her door. That chocolate-covered finger made me absolutely bug shagging crazy. That crazy feeling only intensified when her cute little face of confusion appeared when Spock called me Spike.

“Waitaminute…you’re Spike?”

The nibblet next to Andrew giggled at Buffy and tried to pull her out of her bedroom.

“Come on Buffy, come into the party.” The brunette girl pleaded.

“I’m not dressed.” She looked at my smirk and quickly amended. “I’m not dressed for a party.”

“Well then get dressed, there’s someone out here who wants to see you.”

Buffy sighed and then remembered I was standing in her doorway. A gorgeous blush stained her cheeks.

“That’s my sister, Dawn. And her best friend – wait how do you know Andrew? And why are you Spike? That’s just,” her face scrunched up adorably, “ick.”

I hadn’t moved, one arm outstretched and pressed against the frame while legs were crossed at my ankles.

“Ick, love? There’s a reason behind that nickname.” She blushed at my heavily accented words.

“No, I mean, I want to be spiked. But Dawn has had a crush on you forever!” Her cheekiness at the start of the sentence was lost as disgust filled her voice. I chuckled and she looked down. She squeaked again when she saw her attire.

She slammed the door in my face.

I sighed and walked back into the group of people in the living room to let her change her clothes, only to run into the great Poof.

“Hi Angel. Where’s boyfriend what’s-his-height?”

“Who?” He growled, about as happy to see me as I was to see him.

“Beefy man from the Lesbian Society you were hanging out with? You two not an item? Or is he just like me, another charity case, like that benefit in London for the Ray Charles Brigade?”

“I told you, I had nothing to do with Dru. I’m sorry, I really am.” He had the stones to sound sincere. I was ready to take his face off. Buffy’s lil’ sis was passing with a tray of munchies and I couldn’t stop myself from grabbing it off her and smashing it into Angel’s mocking face. And Buffy had caught it all.

****


I didn’t believe it. My interfering boss had hot sauce dripping off his gelled hair onto my carpet and my guy had a look of intense loathing plastered on his alabaster face that turned me on more than I could describe. So I did the only thing my brain could produce. I pulled Spike into my bedroom.

He growled; the sound so animal it made my heart speed up. He backed me up against my closed door.

“I want you. No I need you. I need to taste you.”

I let him, laying my hands on those gorgeous cheeks and bringing his face swiftly to mine. His lips kissed with such force and desire that I felt half my body freeze up. He must have felt my stillness as he rubbed his long fingers up and down my arms, up and down my sides, and up and down my breasts. My whole torso was frozen. But my legs caught on fire. And the fire began to creep up, through my stomach, behind the valley of my breasts and up my throat. I gasped for air, not realising I had started panting when his lips tore away from mine. I opened my eyes to see his blue diamonds eyeing my crotch.

“I need to taste you,” he repeated.

I knew I would let him do whatever he wanted.

The skirt I had pulled on was quickly dropped to the floor and my briefs thrown away. His hands never stopped moving up and down my torso.

“Move apart a bit, love.”

I complied and watched as his naughty tongue ran around his lips. Hmm, Spike lips. Lips of Spike. My mind took off for a minute until his mouth came into contact with my bare flesh. The fire that had caught up my legs wrapped around my waist.

His fingers pushed inside. I sighed at the contact but it wasn’t enough. He seemed to know exactly what I needed as his tongue licked around his fingers until finding the little pleasure spot. My insides swelled and shrunk in swift succession as his fingers moved quickly and his breath danced across my susceptible skin. The fire had burnt through my all of my limbs and I was just on the verge of combustion when he bit down. And I was gone. Flying. My brain left and my mouth opened and screamed words I had trouble understanding.

“ORDER IT FROM ZANZIBAR!” Spike immediately looked up in surprise.

I couldn’t believe that those words flew out of my mouth. And at that volume. Tenacious D did not have the right to belong in any part of my brain capacity, especially at this moment.

I only remembered the party taking place behind the door I was plastered against when fits of laughter came through the walls.


Chapter End Notes:
A/N I just realised I should probably explain the last part. I hope it makes people laugh because when I was reading Jeph Jacques Questionable Content livejournal randomly last week, I came across this entry (http://qcjeph.livejournal.com/87902.html). I can't remember but there may be adultish content there, well at least the discussion is about sex so....I thought this, the thing Buffy screams, was one of the funniest things in the whole discussion. The lyrics Buffy yells out is from Tenacious D's 'Fuck Her Gently' and all rights are reserved for Jack Black and his friend and their band and their studio ect.