[Reviews - 45] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy meets Spike on a bus while he's reading her opus novel. They are instantly enamored with one another but starting a relationship seems like a herculean task when everything that could go wrong, does. Rated NC-17 for future chapters.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 15955 Read: 10828
Published: 05/09/2008 Updated: 06/17/2008

1. Chapter One: Bus Ride by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 4] Liked (1190 words)
This is my first fan fic and the first three are unbetaed but one day, when I have the time and patience, I will go back and fix the errors. (And I'm an Aussie so it's all proper English - or at least it's meant to be)

Disclaimer: All characters are the property of Joss Whedon and ME. The setting and plot are the property of the author. No copyright infringement is intended

2. Chapter Two: Phone Calls by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 6] Liked (1650 words)
Disclaimer: All characters are the property of Joss Whedon and ME. The setting and plot are the property of the author. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Chapter Three: Dinner Date by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 3] Liked (1588 words)
Despite the hilarity of Buffyisms and her constant inability to pronounce demon names in the Whedonverse, this Buffy is obviously a writer and therefore must have a stronger vocabulary. I only realised this when I wrote the word 'iota' during the section in her voice.
So in this chapter I was, and still continue to be a bit unsure about characterisation of Spike and Buffy but I will one day, go back and edit the first three chaps. Rated NC-17 for future chapters.

As always, all characters are the property of Joss Whedon and ME. The idea and plot is my idea, while the borrowing of said characters and certain snips of dialogue are used only for entertainment purposes with no copyright infringement intended.

4. Chapter Four: Lap Cake by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 6] Liked (1503 words)
I must say a massive thank you for dampersandspoons for betaing. Reviews are welcome and I hope you are enjoying.

In the words of Willow: A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend.

Therefore,

Disclaimer: Buffy. Spike. Paraphrased lines. Joss. Mutant Enemy.

Plot. Settings. Ideas. Me. Entertainment purposes. Copyright infringement. Unintended.

5. Chapter Five: Radio Jerks by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 4] Liked (1625 words)
Thanks for continuing to read my little ditty. Reviews still welcome. And a big thanks to dampersandspoons for betaing and again with the Disclaiming: The characters are not mine and are used purely for entertainment purposes with no copyright infringing intended.

READ THIS

Warning: There are some distinctly British things in this chapter. If you are easily shocked or offended by the British or anything they have or will create, please read ahead with caution. Same goes with puns.

6. Chapter Six: Party Moves by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 5] Liked (1559 words)
Thanks a million Surprised Spikes for my beta dampersandspoons. She knows she's awesome. Next chap is on the way1
Disclaimer as normal: Characters are not mine. They belong to gods, namely Mr Whedon and his pantheon of enemi mutanti. Entertainment purposi only.

7. Chapter Seven: Late Favours by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 6] Liked (1609 words)
Thanks to my brilliant beta dampersandspoons and thank you to everyone who is reading! I hope you are enjoying my story and are laughing at the things that have happened because I know I'm laughing at the events to come. I can't wait to write more!

disclaimer: joss owns the characters cause he's cool. i just play with them and put them into weird situations because i'm pretty cool too, but i only do it for entertaining people and myself so im sorry if i stepped on peoples toeses :D

8. Chapter Eight: Swords Play by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 4] Liked (1613 words)
WARNING: Slight violence and blood (play)
Okay, so slight violence means swords. I roughly know how to fence and I've read enough to get the gist of it, but I researched and everything so if I've said the wrong thing or wrote the wrong movement or anything, please don't yell at me.
As normal, thanks to my brilliant damp spooner beta (dampersandspoons) and the next chapter will be up when I have bothered to write it and send it off to Beth.
Disclaimer: Joss is boss. He owns the lovely characters and I only play dresses up to amuses us all. Sorry, not trying to harm any copyrights.

9. Chapter Nine: Strong Mussels by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 5] Liked (1578 words)
Not entirely sure what I had to say here except WARNING it's got vomit and if you're stomach is easily affected or you are eating, you may way to wait until you're all settled cause as I said this chapter includes vomit. There be the warning.
Here be the disclaiming: the characters are not mine and I only use them to entertain myself and others. I know this and I shan't refrain from doing otherwise. AND THANKS FOR THE HILARIOUS ARGUMENTATIVE BETAING DAMPERS (sorry I forgot this in the first edit)

10. Chapter Ten: River Cruise by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 2] Liked (2040 words)
Guess who's back. Back again. Henri's Back. Brought a Chapter. Guess who's back, guess who's back Henri's back. Without endless assignments cluttering up her time.



I have lots of writing to do now I'm on holidays and partly rested. Starting with the new chapter of HL. Yes! That's right! I'm still writing it. From now on out we have serious (*giggle*) plot. So, expect a slew of updates across the next couple of weeks.



Thanks a BILLION TO THE BETHIKINS BETAING OF DAMPERSANDSPOONS FOR KICKING MY ARSE INTO GEAR